Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

13 minutes ago, Cosmo guy said:

English please for the spa name 

Just some English in its site eh - here.

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

jus got bk from wonderful taipei - here is my little sharing abt e new guy from royal - strictly personal opinion wor:

ryo - looks (4.5); massage (4.5); service (4.5); ambience (4.5)

my new fav, his eyes r mesmerising, tho abit short, hehe

he is very popular, u probably cant book him last min on e same day, mus book in advance

(eg last thu from website saw tt he fully booked whole day 4 both sat n sun at 3pm slot - tt was how popular he is, while e others all still available at 3pm on tt weekend)

4 hours ago, -honey- said:

jus got bk from wonderful taipei - here is my little sharing abt e new guy from royal - strictly personal opinion wor:

he is very popular, u probably cant book him last min on e same day, mus book in advance

(eg last thu from website saw tt he fully booked whole day 4 both sat n sun at 3pm slot - tt was how popular he is, while e others all still available at 3pm on tt weekend)

Would love to know more about the massage. You can pm me if you don't wish to discuss here.. many thanks

On 12/22/2016 at 1:45 PM, Lingo said:

Would love to know more about the massage. You can pm me if you don't wish to discuss here.. many thanks

royal massage pretty standard, 1st h dry massage on e back, n 2nd h oil massage so tt u r happy at e end. tt is abt it lo

of cos, e technique varies wif e diff. masseurs

edited (added below):

i suggest u spent som time this wkend to read thru e whole thread (at least last 2 yrs posts, more relevant) to prepare 4 ur trip?

Edited by -honey-

On Friday, December 09, 2016 at 10:18 PM, justanotherme said:

Just went to 皇鼎,which is just in the vincinity of 川汤. There are various pools available, and it is obvious that it is a gay establishment. Actions can be seen in both steam room.

Once you past the main entrance, there will be a cold pool and another bigger pool with warm water on your right. You will be certain to find many pairs of eyes glueing into you as you advance deeper. The first steam room has glass panels, and it was obvious that there were actions ongoing. There were people gropping one another and some were daring enough to lean against the wall even while they were serviced.

On the right, there is a shower area, follow by some small pools, and the path eventually leads to a dark alley where you can find a pitch dark steam room and a small massage room.

People here are daring, bj hj. Basically they are taking place all the time in the pitch dark room. I was rather afraid actually. There were group actions, and people here swarmed towards you like alligator in the swamp rushing towards their prey. You can hear loud panting and people saying that they were shooting. I have no idea what you are stepping on- some slimy liquid. I am unsure of the hygiene. People using their hands to touch multiple dicks. Pre-cum etc. (Save the nonsense telling me that you should expect this blaa blaa, I didn't get involved in any actions.) The moment I entered the room and was 'attacked' viciously, I turned and literally ran.

Crowd wise, lots of good-looking man in their twenties and thirties. They have various builds- Chub, lean, muscular. 

Before I left, a dad came in with his two children. I was shocked to see the trio. Contemplated giving the dad a friendly advice but decided to mind my own biz.

Will there be people on weekdays? 

I am in taipei and thinking of going before i leave.

On 22/12/2016 at 8:37 AM, -honey- said:

Any one can share  what is the average  tipping amount , since the massage is already expensive , thanks 

10 hours ago, Cosmo guy said:

Thank you 

review is not good about this spa in travel gay Asia , seems kawayu is still better,confused :)

No problem, but actually what are you expecting for such hot spring visit?

Both HuangDing and Kawayu are supposedly for relaxation (dipping into the hot/cold pools), they aren't exactly a hanky-panky place to begin with eh. Though, some action could be seen in HuangDing while Kawayu is now less gay-friendly.

If fun is what you seek, then a real gay sauna, like Aniki, is where you should head to, and not the hot springs. Just thought you should know eh.

10 hours ago, Cosmo guy said:

Any one can share  what is the average  tipping amount , since the massage is already expensive , thanks 

Assuming you meant Royal (massage) spa, they would say the massage fee is inclusive of tips.

However, based on my little knowledge, the masseurs need to be in the shop (even if there is no customer for the day) throughout the whole duration, less meal time, to earn that bit of "salary", I would think some tips would be good if you find their services are really good. There is no "formula" (could be a few NT$100) for the amount of tips, just give (or don't give) as you wish eh.

Edited by sphere

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

17 hours ago, Hidden Taiwan said:

Anybody know anything about YoYo at In Touch?

Will be in Taipei in a couple weeks and want to try my first gay massage the night before my long flight home. Debating between YoYo (b2b) at In Touch vs Ryo or Reyno at Royal. 

lucky u i tried all 3, yes even e new ryo

1-no recommend yoyo, looks older like at least 30yo, hands abit rough, din enjoy it

(if u wan b2b in tt shop, try adonis, fu better n better looking than yoyo)

2-no recommend reyno, talk too much (really non stop), thou he speak his mind he criticise ur body (i quite lean fit som more), massage not too bad thou

3-ryo not bad, thou abit short but gd strength, not too bad looking n he quite popular

(if u like taller 1, can try alan there, not bad)

do put ur review here after u try hor, tyvm

Hey guys- here for a few days for vacation like many of you. Wondering about the aniki parties Thursday (youth?) and Friday (fit?) - Will any hot guys be in town or they have all left for Bangkok white party? Anyone interested in going either night?

"Royal fans" would have heard about the prize adjustment - which is an increment !

So, it is finally out and with effect from this Sunday.

Those who are currently there might want to take note that the old price is valid until this Saturday, New Year's Eve.

For your information yeah (it is also available in their website).

RoyalSpa_zpsefxizssq.jpeg

On 12/29/2016 at 1:59 PM, Guest ok-loh said:

lucky u i tried all 3, yes even e new ryo

1-no recommend yoyo, looks older like at least 30yo, hands abit rough, din enjoy it

(if u wan b2b in tt shop, try adonis, fu better n better looking than yoyo)

2-no recommend reyno, talk too much (really non stop), thou he speak his mind he criticise ur body (i quite lean fit som more), massage not too bad thou

3-ryo not bad, thou abit short but gd strength, not too bad looking n he quite popular

(if u like taller 1, can try alan there, not bad)

do put ur review here after u try hor, tyvm

Thanks for the recommendations, I'll keep them in mind...still totally undecided right now.

On another note - what is the "R" package on Royal Spa's Taiwan website? I noticed it's not an option on the English site. Anyone have any experience with it?

On 29/12/2016 at 4:15 PM, Guest XL85 said:

Hey guys- here for a few days for vacation like many of you. Wondering about the aniki parties Thursday (youth?) and Friday (fit?) - Will any hot guys be in town or they have all left for Bangkok white party? Anyone interested in going either night?

I m going later...keen to meet up? PM me ..

Just came back from hunt Taipei. Tonight was underwear night. It's a pub for those asking. You go in to drink talk to guys and everyone is in their underwear. It's 4am I'm still in my omg mode. So many cute fit guys. All friendly and approachable. Maybe it's due to the alcohols, but it's nothing like the unfriendly stuck up vibes you get in sg/cruise club. What sort of fun you can do there I shall not go into details. Also it was nice to bum into some follow singaporeans and Malaysians. 

just back from Taipei.  Tried YF Spa since last minute booking on New Year's Day, many masseurs off.  Had Austin. I booked the 120 mins massage for 2200NT (b2b is 2800NT).  I had our pre massage shower and sit on table waiting for the masseur.  He came in about 5 mins later so I took off my towel to lie facing down. He was looking at my body and dick as I removed the towel.  We started chatting as he massaged and he commented on my body and kissed my on the neck and back shoulders. massage nothing sensual just conversational flirting.  1 hour later he dimmed the lights and excused himself from the room.  I sit up to wait as I read before the masseur usually take 5 mins or so to warm up the oil.  He came in and instead of massage.  he started to hug me and touch my nipples, while I am still sitting.  He said he like me and started to lick my nipples and work his mouth down the navel and suck my dick.  I decided to remove his shirt and shorts, and he was all erected.  He said he don't usually get naked except for B2B massage.  We kissed and suck each other.  He gave me a body to body although I did not ordered one.  more playing and finally he jerked off.  He didn't want to cum, said it makes him tired. We showered together.  I gave him 400 NT.  Honestly not expecting this. one hour of playing instead of oil massage.  Quite an experience since this is my first massage in taiwan

On 25/12/2016 at 8:12 PM, stickyricelove said:

I will be in Taipei between 12-17 January.

36, 172., 64. chn/malaysian-born but grew up in Australia

Would be good to have some company, intimate or otherwise. Prefer chn guys up to 40 - average to fit.

PM me please!

alex

2016-02-03-23.48.01.jpg

Hi, I'm visiting Taiwan on 12 Jan to 18 Jan 

Hey guys, I'll be in Taipei from Feb2 - Feb7  and I am a lone traveler. 

I really wanna make some friends and hang around in the city.

I'm Vietnamese American, cute and nice guy.

Contact me at leha@usc.edu

Guest Ah Ken

will reach Taipei on 14th for night marathon, departing in 15th afternoon,

Anything that I can do on 15th morning?

Usually horny after run, good to have some fun. 

On 12/14/2016 at 10:25 PM, ahseng said:

hualien spa.

still there. come out from the station, turn left walk till house number 99. definitely a sauna, middle age stocky manning

was therre too early, counter guy says 8pm then starts coming in. saw several ave/slim 30+ guys (4) probably after work came in. all not my type and left.  counter guy says keep my locker key and can come bcak later.

ground floor : steam room, open shower, locker, watr dispenser and smoking area

1st floor: big tv area, 4 rooms with mat,  a large dark room with mattress

Damn, went a year ago, walked all around that street, dark nothing open. Maybe because it was a Monday?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.