Male HQ

Single & Living Alone Discussion (compiled)

Exynos

Guest Still Single

I have been in a 3some relationship for decades... with Me and Myself. Busy entertaining Me and Myself, no more spare time and energy for others. 

Singlehood is not meant for all, depending on one's character. I would safely say that most introverts prefer to be single. We are like cats, come close to you only when we are hungry, or rather horny. Once our needs are satisfied, we prefer to be left alone.

That said, I believe even the most introverted person would also crave for a long term relationship with someone who really loves him and vice versa.

I am 25 . I have been trying to look for a potential bf in grindr and trevvy  since I was 18 and until now proves unsuccessful . The guy that I wanted to be my bf rejected ... so rejections after rejection and it’s quite sad actually . So I made the decision to delete my grindr profile and my trevvy profile because I am going to start love myself more and pleased to say ... it’s very comforting and everything it’s always blissful because you are loving yourself more than doing what others think you should do and it’s a position reaction ...  

I chose to not pursue relationship because of various reasons but I think those reasons are justified and it’s for my own personal benefit if not otherwise 

its a matter of choice .. you want a relationship or being single .. it’s your destiny .. nobody can force you into either of them .. 

Guest SingleAlways

30s here. I have been single most of my life. Have been lonely recently too. Tried online apps like OKC, Tinder, Scruff and Grindr but not able to find a bf. The guy that I love said he doesn't love me. This year is the year to love myself. I guess I will never meet the love of my life and will be single forever. Yes single sucks but that's life. I am thinking of deleting the online apps too. Waste of my time.

26 here, single my entire life.

I think it used to bother me, and there's a barrage of self-doubt questions that come with being single.

But I'm at a good place now. I have my place that I can host if I want to, I have a great job, I'm surrounded my trustworthy friends whom I've known for more than 10 years, I feel free and happy. Maybe all that's missing is a hot body, but eventually you do realize that being in a relationship is moreso a bonus than a necessity.

The worst mistake one could ever make is to be in a relationship just to avoid being lonely.

anigif_enhanced-5397-1408658439-1.gif

When I'm ready to show my face back in Blowing Wind and not my naked body, then it means I am worthy of being someone's bf.

I'm back after 2 years of fixing myself at work, health and getting back with someone I love but not successful on the latter.

Work - doing super great, its my 10th year in the same company in a new department , new promotion

Health - still work in progress especially my body fat, mental health - no more anxiety disorder and I'm not on medication or counselling

Hence I am still single and next week is my birthday, my wish is not for me but good health and long life for my mom and wisdom to my brothers and to my brothers here in BW.

Love will find a way :-)

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

You know, there is a saying: 

Until you get comfortable with being alone,

You'll never know if you're choosing someone out of love or loneliness.

As for me, I think I'm still trying to get comfortable with being alone, focusing on studies, planning on future career and stability. So when I'm ready to love, I know I'm giving that person the 100% completed me. :)

Guest your choice

sour grape say sour grape luh.. I mean no offence but have you ever asked yourself why. if you are no angel face no bod then don't blame people when you choose someone angel face. if you no bod then go slim down luh. not doing for others but for yourself, just health reason alone is good enough for you to slim down. don't go choose those fit with angel face where you know it's impossible. you choose people people choose you, always keep that in mind will do. People confirm choosy de.. don't tell me you are not (face body character age pay)... just keep trying don't give up

Guest Mantralala

its probably best for you to stop if u are looking for one right now.

I had been so desperate for a bf. And i got matched with this australian guy one year ago when he was travelling in South East Asia. We did not get to meet because he left shortly after we got matched. We hit it off so well and we chatted everyday. We would literally chatted in both snapchat and messenger at the same time about different topic. Every fucking day for a year. He told me he liked me as well and blah blah blah. And my heart is broken now after i just got back from a trip with him in Vietnam and Siem Reap. I don't want to mention what happened but he breaks my heart so bad. You would never get hurt if u never fell in love.

Thats my two cents.

5 hours ago, Guest Mantralala said:

its probably best for you to stop if u are looking for one right now.

I had been so desperate for a bf. And i got matched with this australian guy one year ago when he was travelling in South East Asia. We did not get to meet because he left shortly after we got matched. We hit it off so well and we chatted everyday. We would literally chatted in both snapchat and messenger at the same time about different topic. Every fucking day for a year. He told me he liked me as well and blah blah blah. And my heart is broken now after i just got back from a trip with him in Vietnam and Siem Reap. I don't want to mention what happened but he breaks my heart so bad. You would never get hurt if u never fell in love.

Thats my two cents.

In gay, 1 cock is never enough. 

• G_M changed the title to Why Am I Still Single? + How long have you been single? Just curious what's stopping you to find a bf (Compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 3 months later...
Guest anti mosquito detergent

I never have any partner so far. I don’t feel being so intimate. Paying those money boys to have sex with me is not to be consider as intimate so I consider my self still single.

Sure me having a bf may be a bonus.

But problem is my life now is a bit packed.

Looking after parents, a job where Im one of the more motivated in my team, a special needs nephew I helped look after, solo backpacking trips (just returned fr Mongolia), interests in linking ppl to volunteer work etc. Then theres my eternal wish to continue volunteer work overseas (I stopped cos of nephew): I've volunteered previously , solo in 6 countries in hospitals etc.

I dunno: am I suppose to feel inadequate for being single?

On 9/8/2018 at 11:57 PM, Guest SingleAlways said:

30s here. I have been single most of my life. Have been lonely recently too. Tried online apps like OKC, Tinder, Scruff and Grindr but not able to find a bf. The guy that I love said he doesn't love me. This year is the year to love myself. I guess I will never meet the love of my life and will be single forever. Yes single sucks but that's life. I am thinking of deleting the online apps too. Waste of my time.

30s is too early to give up.  It is a good age to add value to your persona and inspire love in others who don't want to be single forever.  Adding value in the physical and the spiritual, becoming a person others like to be with.  All this takes time, but if you find the love of your life at 50 this still leaves plenty of time to enjoy it.

Edited by Steve5380

Been single since 2012. Had fun in 2013 but that guy only wants fun but not relationship so i dumped him. It’s very difficult to find a relationship. Even grindr & tinder also not helping

• 4 months later...
Guest single-boy

Is being single a lonely life? Is being single good or not good?

I'm not scared being alone and i love myself as well, but still being single is just pulling me to it's side, and it is already giving me a lonely feeling of being alone in everything, when you had a bad day you go home alone and just try to entertain yourself. When you are sick you cure yourself and when you want to go watch a new movie or dine in a new restau you just do it alone. Being alone is also exhausting and you feel like you are less appreciated and love. I may have a lot of friends but in here people are always busy and having a partner still different from just being with friends (if you know what i mean). Is being single a bad place to be compare to being partnered? Why is it difficult for others to find love? Is being single only simply means that i'm less attractive?

Guest Just a thought

At the end of the day, it is all about acceptance.  Do you accept yourself?  Acceptance as in your sexual orientation, your life (together with its lifestyle) and your reality?

When you start to see the light in a negative way, then the thought of being single can be a problem.  Perception is real and it grinds the way one sees into his own life and set limits on his ways of life.  When this perception gets bigger and clouded with many negative "if", likely you'll end up a prisoner to your own doing.

You should continue to empower that you are "not scared being alone" and that you "love yourself".  These two convictions can be your liberation.  It is the key towards you making up your life to be successful.  It will and can set you differently from and with others.  Why?  Because you believe in yourself.

The saddest thing in life is when one starts to compare with another.  While this is a natural conditioned mindset, self realization is accomplished from a set of your own accepted values.  Self realization and acceptance should not be concluded from generically grouped values.  Each individual is unique and there are no two men that can be exactly the same.

The success in partnership (relationship) is when two different individuals know how to make things right.  They know how to compliment each other.  Being in a relationship does not mean two individuals do not experience loneliness.  Loneliness is a state of mind and when this state is not handled well, it leads to a person to feel needy.  The needy feeling is what that threatens the good ways of life.

Life is bagful of mysteries.  Accept that with a positive mindset.  As is, all humans (whether attractive or otherwise) are already in partnership.  We are constantly in relationship with one another.  We have our family, friends, the nature, the material things and so on. 

Very often, it is when one feels sorry for himself that he needs to find love outside himself.  When there is no love within, one can never find it outside.  That's the law of attractions and vibrations -  We get what we give.

5 hours ago, Guest Just a thought said:

When you start to see the light in a negative way, then the thought of being single can be a problem.  Perception is real and it grinds the way one sees into his own life and set limits on his ways of life.  When this perception gets bigger and clouded with many negative "if", likely you'll end up a prisoner to your own doing.

You should continue to empower that you are "not scared being alone" and that you "love yourself".  These two convictions can be your liberation.  It is the key towards you making up your life to be successful.  It will and can set you differently from and with others.  Why?  Because you believe in yourself.

The saddest thing in life is when one starts to compare with another.  While this is a natural conditioned mindset, self realization is accomplished from a set of your own accepted values.  Self realization and acceptance should not be concluded from generically grouped values.  Each individual is unique and there are no two men that can be exactly the same.

The success in partnership (relationship) is when two different individuals know how to make things right.  They know how to compliment each other.  Being in a relationship does not mean two individuals do not experience loneliness.  Loneliness is a state of mind and when this state is not handled well, it leads to a person to feel needy.  The needy feeling is what that threatens the good ways of life.

Very good advice.

6 hours ago, Guest single-boy said:

Is being single a lonely life? Is being single good or not good?.....I'm not scared being alone and i love myself as well, ..... Being alone is also exhausting and you feel like you are less appreciated and love. .... . Is being single a bad place to be compare to being partnered? Why is it difficult for others to find love? Is being single only simply means that i'm less attractive?

Maybe you need to live a typical relationship for a while... to appreciate the good in being single, living alone.

The best relationships can also be exhausting at times.

Being single means that I'm less attractive?  I have been single for nearly a year after I lost my bf.  That a cocky arrogant proud guy like me can remain single while still having women and some men interested in me even if I'm an old man,  should confirm that being single has little to do with being attractive or not.   With the nearly infinite potential partners around, with all sorts of attributes,  to be single is usually a choice accentuated by having high standards.  Being alone is far from feeling lonely.  Being single, living alone one indeed misses the joy of sharing happy moments with a partner.  On the other hand , it can make difficult moments easier to handle.  Concentrating on the positives and not giving importance to the negatives is a mental state that can make being single not only tolerable but preferable.

And of course,  you never know when your heart will be stolen by some soul mate and you will be deprived from the joy of being single...  :)

Guest Neh Neh

Being single is not good. Feel so lonely when back to home. Sometime just feel like want to hug someone and share your joy with someone.

Please lower your expectation and find an innocent decent bf with kind heart like malaysian guy.

Guest Blank

I used to be single and wonder why am I single before too. Then now I'm attached also not super happy. Maybe because this is my first bf and I wasn't sure what I want until now. Then again, he's not a bad guy. Maybe I was hoping for someone fitter, more handsome and a bigger dick. When I walked past a few handsome ones, some give me a 2 second glance and I wish they were my bf for a day to let me experience what's the difference 

Guess that's life, you can't have everything

Guest Monkey
1 hour ago, Guest shortie said:

I'm also single till now :( im not ugly but im super short like 162cm only, not sure if that is because of my height :(

hmmm...that is super short.  Hopefully you are not skinny, otherwise no taker.

9 hours ago, Zackling said:

go be a monk lor... 3 sq meals a day, u get to make friends, a roof over ur head.. u will be very happy. 

Obviously, you have never been a monk before.  The regime is strict, you have to wake up early to chant, and throughout the day too. While eating a strict meal, you should not be chatting.  It was like a command center, you have to object the rules set by the chief of monk.   The plus point is,  you get to mingle with China monk of whom some are very cute and look like panda. Oops!! you are not supposed to harbour those horny thought if you are a monk. 

2 hours ago, Guest Nun said:

Obviously, you have never been a monk before.  The regime is strict, you have to wake up early to chant, and throughout the day too. While eating a strict meal, you should not be chatting.  It was like a command center, you have to object the rules set by the chief of monk.   The plus point is,  you get to mingle with China monk of whom some are very cute and look like panda. Oops!! you are not supposed to harbour those horny thought if you are a monk. 

Object the rules?

So have you been a monk before?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

From the POV of a practitioner, singlehood is good.

It's a sign of letting go of greed and particularly, lust.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

2 hours ago, fab said:

Object the rules?

So have you been a monk before?

Oops, I mean strictly object the rules.  Also must set good examples, not just being a vegan but never kill anything even an ant.

Just now, Guest Nun said:

Oops, I mean strictly object the rules.  Also must set good examples, not just being a vegan but never kill anything even an ant.

I mean OBEY!!! what was in my nun head, oh gosh! 

Just now, Guest Nun said:

I mean OBEY!!! what was in my nun head, oh gosh! 

Lol.

I tot observe the rules.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Blank
7 hours ago, Guest shortie said:

I'm also single till now :( im not ugly but im super short like 162cm only, not sure if that is because of my height :(

If you're cute then there isn't any major problem. Height to me is fine. Only the face and heart matters. 

There is a difference between single and lonely. 

If you are alone and always want to find someone, you are lonely. If you are alone and feel happy and satisfied surrounded by friends alike, that is single. 

As for me, going to meet ups (non-sex) is enough to satisfy me so that I don't feel any burning need to find someone. Interactions with people, even if platonic, are enough for me.

• G_M changed the title to Single & Living Alone Discussion (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.