Male HQ

Single & Living Alone Discussion (compiled)

Exynos

1 minute ago, yuquidam said:

Having been attached quite few years then called it quits after partner insisted to have frequent 3somes. Didn't see a need to be attached to him since we can still have 3somes any time hehe.

I am not feeling lonely as do have some nice straight and gay friends of both sexes to enjoy time together over meals and travel. My problem is not loneliness but horniness...Lol. 

hahahahahah..... that's a 'good' problem to have.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

21 hours ago, upshot said:

If anyone has a spendthrift personality, be happy someone has set up a way to help you save some money. I do not like everything the way CPF board is controlling the money and shifting the timing but overall it makes sense. You do not see it how when young but when you reach an older age, you will.

Totally agree. Good thing my parents have taught me since pre school age about the importance of savings, using cute animal piggy banks bought from some toy shops. Have always treated my CPF contributions as forced savings and with relatively much better interest rates at that compared to commercial banks. 

Edited by yuquidam

On 6/20/2020 at 10:27 PM, Guest White guy here said:

I live in Singapore and looking for a boyfriend, I have had a few but not lasted long as they soon disappeared when the money stops

Why date superficial guys then? Also don’t lead them on into thinking your cash flow is endless....

9 hours ago, upshot said:

I know too many and of two who try to borrow money from me.  When it comes time at 55, they have not enough to even take anything out and still own money. Why? Buy too big a flat with CPF and the deduction every month took out more money THAN money staying in their account to become saving in CPF. If you can pay for a 4 room flat and still have some left over in your CPF deduction, that is about the optimum but you want the best location and you get a 5 room or Executive one and you have no enough to pay with CPF and have to top up with real cash... you are asking for trouble thinking later can sell the flat and make extra.. what if your area and the flat is old? The value drop. Then how? Even if you sell to buy a smaller flat, you think the flat you buy will be cheap?

The only reason you want to take that money out is to transfer them to a bank account that can give you a higher interest rate for it to grow that money. So in a way, I agree with the govt to take that money from us earlier in our lives and only let you get it later in life so you have something to live on in case you fuck up your life.

Many complain about the govt take their money and all that complaining is mainly .. they see the money in the account and can not touch and itchy to touch it. That is quite the motivation to make noise and try to get opposition to win and maybe they will reverse that and let people take out heheheh... I was LIKE THAT TOO when I was really young. But when you spend carefully and you make more money working hard or taking up part-time work, you actually can make it.

And I made it. And I do not have to touch it as I did smart stuff with my money. But I know tomorrow I want to take it all out from my CPF.. I can do that with a few clicks from my phone.

If anyone has a spendthrift personality, be happy someone has set up a way to help you save some money. I do not like everything the way CPF board is controlling the money and shifting the timing but overall it makes sense. You do not see it how when young but when you reach an older age, you will.

Hi upshot

Whats ur opinion if the withdrawal of CPF at age 55 is to pay off outstanding mortgage loan?

Or u think should keep the money for other purposes?

Edited by Singroc

20 hours ago, upshot said:

That should be 65 after the first time you can start redrawing any amount you have MINUS the minimum you have to keep inside at 55. For example if I have 400,000 inside my CPF and for my age group they say I must keep 165,000 inside. So you can minus that amount and take the balance out anytime between 55 to 65. Or take it out in small amount each time all the way till 65.

You can also draw out the bulk of it at 55 if you pledge the house to not sell it. I know of kiasu people who took it all out the moment they are 55. Their thinking being, pap govt will steal their money and ended up so tempted having no money sense, they spending it all in a matter of months or years and with nothing left. And what to they do? They blame the govt for not helping them when they are old. The irony. heheheheh

Oh...i see.  Is that why it was called the "ultimate peak" ?  Lol.

Don't read and response to guests' post

On 6/25/2020 at 11:16 AM, Singroc said:

Hi upshot

Whats ur opinion if the withdrawal of CPF at age 55 is to pay off outstanding mortgage loan?

Or u think should keep the money for other purposes?

You have to do your calculation to see which makes more sense and your age. Have a banker friend you can consult?  How many more years do you have left to work and what salary you drawing and if you can sustain that over time. Its a fact of life that when you retire or put out to pasture by a company as you are of the age where you can not do that same job for example a good paying one and after which you can not get back to the same level of job AND Pay.. you have to be able to see and take that into consideration.

Also depend on whether this is YOU we are talking about or as a third person, maybe you are a younger guy and want to ask this of your father to take his out to help you out;. That again has a lot of things to thinking about and maybe check with a person you know personally to go over your personal accounting. I am a stranger and I rather not get involve in other's financial stats which are sensitive. A professional would be best.

Edited by upshot
typo and clarity

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

On 6/15/2020 at 10:27 PM, Guest Single said:

I have this feeling that I will be single forever. Spending my life alone with no partner whom I love. I have a preference for white guys and it's so difficult to find love, let alone a white guy as a love partner. Whoever feels this way too? 

My motto in life: Dun go out to find love, let love come find you

Dun be so hard on yourself. Sometimes things have to come naturally and don’t ever rush anything. 

The 2 common things i realise;

1) There are some Sg guys want to be in a r/s but they are discreet and not yet accepted themselves. We have to love ourselves first before loving others. This sentence sounds so cliche but it is easier said than done. 

2) There are some Sg guys out there want to be in a r/s but rush the dating process. Feelings are developed and not force. How can you fall in love with someone without even being friends. 

The last thing i wanna say there are alot of guys out there who are choosy who they date or be friends with. I think we should spread the love here :)

It is not difficult to find love. You just got to be patience because a dream is a wish you make with your heart. One day you’ll find the love of your life! Always be happy :)

As the saying goes, "the grass is greener on the other side".

Having solely been on one side for many years, I do wonder about the other, even though many kind souls have already written about the pros and cons, ups and downs, hurt and happiness, short-lived or otherwise.

A dilemma that's made easier since it's no walk in the park finding, keeping, continuing... 

21 hours ago, leantonedboy said:

My motto in life: Dun go out to find love, let love come find you

Dun be so hard on yourself. Sometimes things have to come naturally and don’t ever rush anything. 

The 2 common things i realise;

1) There are some Sg guys want to be in a r/s but they are discreet and not yet accepted themselves. We have to love ourselves first before loving others. This sentence sounds so cliche but it is easier said than done. 

2) There are some Sg guys out there want to be in a r/s but rush the dating process. Feelings are developed and not force. How can you fall in love with someone without even being friends. 

The last thing i wanna say there are alot of guys out there who are choosy who they date or be friends with. I think we should spread the love here :)

It is not difficult to find love. You just got to be patience because a dream is a wish you make with your heart. One day you’ll find the love of your life! Always be happy :)

So well said ❤️

Guest Idiot
On 6/20/2020 at 6:07 PM, Guest Try and see said:

No lah. Don't fall for an ang moh guy just because he has fair hair and light skin, and speaks with a funny accent.

A lot of them cannot make it in their home country so they come to Asia because they know that Asians treat them like gods. 

Also, a lot of ang moh men come to Asia to marry Asian girls because in their home country, their own ang moh girls look down on them for having no achievements.

Ang mohs in Asia treat us Asians like playthings and fools because they know many Asians overlook their bad points just because they have fairer skin.

Let these ang mohs know that they don't deserve any special treatment from us Asians just because they have fairer skin and sharper noses.

Remember that anything an ang moh can do, there is always an Asian who can do it better.

19 minutes ago, Guest Idiot said:

Really!!!! you think this is true, apart from being an idiot, bigoted and racist i think you should look in the mirror as i have come across more money stealing idiots, liars and story tellers from Asian men in my dating past that i'd say you have this the wrong way round, so this just goes to show we are all human, have all met people with unscrupulous behaviour and hurt in the process, but to say white guys are treat you like a plaything, then Asian guys treat white guys as cash machines.

So rathe than looking racist and stupid, best say you had a bad experience and move and if you don't like white guy then DON'T date them, simple 

4 hours ago, Saggiboy said:

So well said ❤️

It's been difficult to

On 6/27/2020 at 2:26 PM, scooby2 said:

Hello everyone, i'm a caucasian (white) London UK born man.

I am only attracted to Asian men so anyone wishing to chat with an older, hairy man please feel free to send me a message and i'll get back to you 

I'm attracted to white guys. Have sent you a message

On 6/27/2020 at 1:26 AM, scooby2 said:

Hello everyone, i'm a caucasian (white) London UK born man.

I am only attracted to Asian men so anyone wishing to chat with an older, hairy man please feel free to send me a message and i'll get back to you 

Hello, I'm a Caucasian (white) man born in South America. I am older, but not hairy. Not fat, not wrinkled, not huntched, not handicapped, not senile.

I am also attracted nearly exclusively to Asian men, but I can chat with anybody, even with other Caucasians who are older hairy men.

If all you want is to chat, please feel free to send me a message and I'll get back with you.

On 6/26/2020 at 1:38 PM, mate69 said:

Stay single and no need to account to anyone is BEST. Develops your emotional resilience. 

To stay single can be convenient, but it does not develop anything emotional.

To develop emotional resilience, emotional goodness, tolerance, acceptance, empathy, compassion, a relationship is the way to go.

These developments can be painful, like many others,  but they will give you growth,  if this is what you want.

Guest Guest
On 7/5/2020 at 1:41 AM, Steve5380 said:

Hello, I'm a Caucasian (white) man born in South America. I am older, but not hairy. Not fat, not wrinkled, not huntched, not handicapped, not senile.

I am also attracted nearly exclusively to Asian men, but I can chat with anybody, even with other Caucasians who are older hairy men.

If all you want is to chat, please feel free to send me a message and I'll get back with you.

Just say caucassian no need for description, whatever a caucassian looks like as long as your white asians will go gaga on you specially here! Spend 5 hours in gym and thousand of dollars on grooming only to throw away himself to old fat ang moh just to gain social status... hayst...

On 6/15/2020 at 10:27 PM, Guest Single said:

I have this feeling that I will be single forever. Spending my life alone with no partner whom I love. I have a preference for white guys and it's so difficult to find love, let alone a white guy as a love partner. Whoever feels this way too? 

Many guys in this circle are single. Even for those in so-called relationship, the relationship is so fragile and it comes and goes. Hence, don't feel sad that you are going to be single forever. As for preference for white guys, there aren't many here. Occasionally, you can find white guy in the gym. Hence, you may need to move overseas to find a white partner.

On 6/24/2020 at 6:35 PM, upshot said:

That should be 65 after the first time you can start redrawing any amount you have MINUS the minimum you have to keep inside at 55. For example if I have 400,000 inside my CPF and for my age group they say I must keep 165,000 inside. So you can minus that amount and take the balance out anytime between 55 to 65. Or take it out in small amount each time all the way till 65.

You can also draw out the bulk of it at 55 if you pledge the house to not sell it. I know of kiasu people who took it all out the moment they are 55. Their thinking being, pap govt will steal their money and ended up so tempted having no money sense, they spending it all in a matter of months or years and with nothing left. And what to they do? They blame the govt for not helping them when they are old. The irony. heheheheh

Hi, I would like some clarifications from you. When you reach 55, you have to allocate a sum of money for retirement. If I were to choose the Enhanced retirement sum, the remaining money:

1) Can I withdraw everything without pledging a house?

2) How much can I withdraw each time?

3) Can I withdraw, say $1000 a month?

40 minutes ago, koolkai said:

Hi, I would like some clarifications from you. When you reach 55, you have to allocate a sum of money for retirement. If I were to choose the Enhanced retirement sum, the remaining money:

1) Can I withdraw everything without pledging a house?

2) How much can I withdraw each time?

3) Can I withdraw, say $1000 a month?

You get all that information in CPF when you log in . It is very detailed, and it has calculators to let you enter your details to see how much money you can take out AFTER leaving the specific amount for your age group. You can also take out money for very serious surgery for example. It is very descriptive.. more than I can type here. I don't want to type much in case my usual stalkers who hate my long form typing to be more contextual to be irritating on BW. heheh So I pick very carefully when to risk getting told off for using long form typing. It is all there.. go find it all out EVEN if you have not turned 55 yet. Do the leg work.

https://www.gov.sg/article/can-i-make-lump-sum-cpf-withdrawals  This only tell you a bit, go into CPF with your singpass to get more information.

Edited by upshot

On 7/4/2020 at 4:51 PM, repressednerd said:

I like this thought! :thumb:

Got better things to do than being in a relationship.

It's going out of style darlig. heheheh not only for gays.. str8s too.. Why do you think this is happening in Japan especially in recent decade. Google Herbivorous man. There was a time, women do not need to go out to work or hunt. But in the age where females are not only your mate, she is out there earning money. And sometime more then you. So now, they are also your competitor for work and pay. They are also more independent and see household work and even giving birth as not as "important" so how useful is a male to them? As for sex, they are not like men. No testosterone thus the mating call and all that sexy they do to get you when young, once the child comes, sex is no longer a required tool to hook.. now it is weaponized as a means of control over your libido. heheh why you think more males are having fun outside.. even if it means another guy? Gay guys too have testosterone  thus make them more willing and available for fun.. even if it is str8 on str8 ... it is just SEX... nothing more nothing less. heheheh well my observation anyway.

Edited by upshot

22 hours ago, upshot said:

You get all that information in CPF when you log in . It is very detailed, and it has calculators to let you enter your details to see how much money you can take out AFTER leaving the specific amount for your age group. You can also take out money for very serious surgery for example. It is very descriptive.. more than I can type here. I don't want to type much in case my usual stalkers who hate my long form typing to be more contextual to be irritating on BW. heheh So I pick very carefully when to risk getting told off for using long form typing. It is all there.. go find it all out EVEN if you have not turned 55 yet. Do the leg work.

https://www.gov.sg/article/can-i-make-lump-sum-cpf-withdrawals  This only tell you a bit, go into CPF with your singpass to get more information.

Thank you very much 👍

2 hours ago, koolkai said:

Thank you very much 👍

No prob... use your saving well. It's really your life line when you are at age 55 or 65yrs and if there is no one else you be there for you or have not made any savings outside of this "
forced" saving thingy. 

Like someone here was referring to about property. But when you reach a certain age... if all you can buy is a 2nd Floor HDB and having lived it now, you might realize suddenly, it does not seem so low class after all. It was enough. And because you bought within your own means, you saved more money in your CPF to help you now. You buy to live not to impress. It always seems like a good idea to impress.

23 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

why needs to be ang moh?

Who says that there is a need for ang moh?

Cannot you live perfectly well without electricity, cars, cellphones, airplanes, computers, internet, modern drugs, all things coming from ang moh countries?

If you want to be in a relationship, prepare to invest the time and work to make it a success. A relationship is not going to happen by itself or fall from the sky. You got to make yourself vulnerable, be open to another person, and let them in. After the other person enters your life, you do what you must to protect the relationship. Keep each other safe. For those who are still closeted, sometimes this means coming out to your family to honor your relationship and making a statement that this man is important and special to you. 

As for the ang moh thing, Singapore has a limited number who are working there and out of which, we can estimate that maybe 10% are gay. So your picking of eligible men are somewhat limited. Your better options may be to move to Europe, North America, and Australia/NZ where they are the majority. 

The cultural difference is real to some degree, but you can always find common ground. 

Love. 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Kichi Kichi
On 6/18/2020 at 12:07 AM, InBangkok said:

No one is ever lost. My cousin had never had a girlfriend. Then he suddenly developed a relationship and got married when he was 46. I sometimes read that some guys in Singapore are intimidated by the legal situation. That need not be a barrier to a gay relationship. I lived with a similar law on the statute book in Hong Kong  for 11 years before the law was repealed. That did not stop me and thousands of others from developing relationships.

I fully accept that there was one major difference between the circumstances I found myself in and present day Singaporeans. My family was almost 10,000  kms away from Hong Kong and I certainly felt a much greater sense of freedom, despite the law.

A  lot of people will disagree with me but I blame the rise of the internet and especially the apps for making even casual relationships more difficult. In my younger days meeting other gay guys meant going to a bar, attending parties given by gay friends or depending on one's gaydar. An initial hook up with someone you liked did not necessary mean a sexual encounter. In fact, usually sex came only after a few meetings, by which time you had formed an impression about the guy and knew whether you really liked him or not. Today most people on the apps seem only to be after sex. That may turn out to be a great experience but is no guarantee that the guy wiil want to meet you again out for a drink with him another time.

You should have stayed in Hong Kong

For the single and lonely peeps out there, please stay clear  minded and dont let the prcs in gay apps cheat you using their usual trick of 'looking for a life partner'. Dont be so desperate for a partner that u end up being lonely and poor instead. Lonely but w money to spend isnt too bad. 

• 2 months later...
Guest Sadlife

I have tried a lot of online apps and now this person that I was talking to decided to close his account. He probably has found someone for him to do that. I can't seem to find anyone for love. I guess I am destined to be single and alone forever. Am really sick and tired of being alone and missing out on the cuddles and love with someone. Why can't I just find one guy to love and share my life with? 

Instead of externalising, start from within yourself. Learn to love yourself first.  What you are saying sounds like you are looking for the other person to fulfil the missing parts of you. To be loved. To have a companion etc. 

The reality is you need to love yourself first to feel fulfilled. Having a bf is just a bonus like an extra cherry on the top of your ice cream. Boyfriends will come and go for a while. You need to recognise this and know that it is a crystallisation process for what you want in a relationship and companion. 

Love. 

48 minutes ago, Guest Sadlife said:

I have tried a lot of online apps and now this person that I was talking to decided to close his account. He probably has found someone for him to do that. I can't seem to find anyone for love. I guess I am destined to be single and alone forever. Am really sick and tired of being alone and missing out on the cuddles and love with someone. Why can't I just find one guy to love and share my life with? 

Just find another love if u lost one love. Before that review your own personality if you have any suitable bf personality or not. As for being alone means you did not make enough gay friends. Start doing it now if you dont want to be alone for the rest of your life.

1 hour ago, Guest Sadlife said:

You really need to do some deep searching why are you still single. Could it be due to your internal or external flaws or both? Maybe you can asked your buddies or friends their honest truth about you, as it seems you either don't know what went wrong or are clueless why you are the way you are.

Start with minor changes of habits or attitudes and slowly change to be a better person.

I have friend  when feel lonely some make themself busy all time by doing something. Some feel lonely spend time at casino.. Make friend there who are  high spender and get free dinning .

13 hours ago, Mssg-exchange said:

Feeling lonely and being alone is two different thing. 

You can be single and yet fulfilled. 

I know people who are single maybe afraid of being alone, really make their life very fulfilled, go to gym everyday after work to join all classes, join the RC near their house and engage meeting, activities, do OTs often, never stay at home from mon to sun. I do not know if this is consider a fulfilled life?

Guest why like that

I used to be able to meet up one new person every week. But I notice after CB, it's harder to ask people to come out.

Grindr and Tele groups have also become quieter. Did anyone else notice the smae?

13 hours ago, Guest guest said:

I know people who are single maybe afraid of being alone, really make their life very fulfilled, go to gym everyday after work to join all classes, join the RC near their house and engage meeting, activities, do OTs often, never stay at home from mon to sun. I do not know if this is consider a fulfilled life?

Nope!  not for me.  I need quiet space, quiet life, quiet time.  The above failed miserably.

11 hours ago, Why? said:

Nope!  not for me.  I need quiet space, quiet life, quiet time.  The above failed miserably.

You don't find overly quiet if you always alone for everyday? I think humans are not made to be alone all the time.

On 10/26/2020 at 10:19 AM, Guest guest said:

You don't find overly quiet if you always alone for everyday? I think humans are not made to be alone all the time.

It depends of what is "all the time".

And also of what is "alone" today.

We can spend days without seeing anyone in person.  But we have telephone, internet to interact with others,  and we have television, internet to watch what happens elsewhere in the world.  

This is different from what was "alone" centuries ago.

Edited by Steve5380

On 10/26/2020 at 11:19 PM, Guest guest said:

Surrounded by quietness doesn't mean your mind is quiet.  Surrounded by people does not mean you are not alone.  

19 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

It depends of what is "all the time".

And also of what is "alone" today.

We can spend days without seeing anyone in person.  But we have telephone, internet to interact with others,  and we have television, internet to watch what happens elsewhere in the world.  

This is different from what was "alone" centuries ago.

Very true. But one thing for sure is humans need to interact and talk to people, cannot alone without talking to people for many many days. No good for mental and physically health.

1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

Very true. But one thing for sure is humans need to interact and talk to people, cannot alone without talking to people for many many days. No good for mental and physically health.

I agree that an inmate who is held in solitary confinement for years may suffer some mental problems.  But if we have to live a more solitary life during the pandemic we should not be risking our mental and physical health.  Surely not the physical health, since the reason we stay solitary is to avoid being infected by others.

In all these months of pandemic I have not socialized with anybody, except for the last month returning to my classes of Aikido, which have been stopped again due to the dangerous raise in the pandemic in the US.   I have felt no adverse effects whatsoever.  I can exercise and eat healthy at home, so my health does not suffer.  I interact with other persons, like now writing this post and chatting on the phone with friends and family.  I feel peaceful and happy  :)  

• 2 months later...
On 10/29/2020 at 12:11 AM, Steve5380 said:

I agree that an inmate who is held in solitary confinement for years may suffer some mental problems.  But if we have to live a more solitary life during the pandemic we should not be risking our mental and physical health.  Surely not the physical health, since the reason we stay solitary is to avoid being infected by others.

In all these months of pandemic I have not socialized with anybody, except for the last month returning to my classes of Aikido, which have been stopped again due to the dangerous raise in the pandemic in the US.   I have felt no adverse effects whatsoever.  I can exercise and eat healthy at home, so my health does not suffer.  I interact with other persons, like now writing this post and chatting on the phone with friends and family.  I feel peaceful and happy  :)  

Some people are more introverted than others.  Perhaps they like to hide away in their apartment to avoid social interactions, both physically and electronically too.  

Personally I find this abnormal, just as I find people who post things on Facebook like " oh, my dog is better than a human companion cos my dog won't let me down and hurt me.  *Insert puppy eyes meme*.

So, imo, living alone is fine.  But living alone with a high degree of reclusivity and trying to avoid interacting with people  ---> is a broken human being.  I wouldn't hire people like these.

Edited by FattChoy

11 hours ago, FattChoy said:

Some people are more introverted than others.  Perhaps they like to hide away in their apartment to avoid social interactions, both physically and electronically too.  

Personally I find this abnormal, just as I find people who post things on Facebook like " oh, my dog is better than a human companion cos my dog won't let me down and hurt me.  *Insert puppy eyes meme*.

So, imo, living alone is fine.  But living alone with a high degree of reclusivity and trying to avoid interacting with people  ---> is a broken human being.  I wouldn't hire people like these.

I share your opinion that excessive reclusiveness is an illness of the spirit.  Or, if not illness, it is some part of a person's personality that has not been properly developed.   I believe that it can be developed in every person, like rickety legs can be strengthen with exercises.

• 2 weeks later...

I think a lot of Sinkies have this kind of social reclusiveness problem? Especially for older singles, they are forced to stay with parents until late 30s or even 40s, and if the environment is destructive, they end up developing social skills in a different way i.e. have a dog to myself, gym-eat-sleep-repeat etc.

On 1/16/2021 at 2:40 PM, Blow away said:

I have a friend who told me he is not coping well with staying alone despite having done so for 20 years.

I have barely stayed alone for a year and I am already going crazy. One way I cope with it is to stay at parents place once a week and stay at friends place once a week too. I cannot take it well so I may just move out of my bachelor pad soon.  

Thx Blow Away for sharing that.

Edited by 1983rophi

Ive been staying alone for the past 7 years. Not really a problem for me but i do feel lonely at time. Especially during CB period as i WFH. No human interaction at all. The only time i have brief human interaction was with the delivery guys. There is pros n cons for living alone. Most of the time i do enjoy it. And the best part of living alone, not much laundry to do. Coz im always naked when home alone.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.