Male HQ

Fitness First

NUSFlex88

FF Tampines Sat ~12-1 pm

You were in black singlet with a black and white pants. We exchanged quite a few glances while you were inbetween breaks while doing your abs workout and shared a machine at the free weights area after that. We met again at the changing area when you were done with your shower. You have some nice tattoos too. Lmk if you're here. 

Edited by Yvris
On 6/17/2019 at 3:47 PM, ffcruiser said:

These days instead of complaining at the counter, he bangs on the shower cubicle doors to disrupt the fun that any others may be having behind those doors, and then run off. Repeatedly.

What a sore loser.

Yes, so true. He’s scaring everyone away even the straights. My straight friend was asking me why did a famous local actor like him pranced naked and banged on doors in the showers. I replied that he couldn’t get out of character. 

2 hours ago, Oliver1986 said:

This weekend when I went to OGS, saw a really nice Japanese looking guy with facial hair was tanning after gym. Looks cute. I tend to like OGS during weekend more now due to less crowd, and also the open space I can do sun tanning. 

Btw OGS locker room can be quite cruisy....

To be honest I don't like one of the uncle who always purposely sit next to you watch you changing. He did it to most of the guys. Quite annoying - sit next to you watch you undress :(

1 hour ago, ttcat said:

To be honest I don't like one of the uncle who always purposely sit next to you watch you changing. He did it to most of the guys. Quite annoying - sit next to you watch you undress :(

Urgh, that’s horrible. Thanks for reminding. Will be careful. 

Other than that, I find weekend at OGS very pleasant, the sun, the pool, the less crowd, and it’s quite peaceful 

He's not harmful though, just sitting at any of the benches right next to you just to watch. OGS Saturday morning. Lols. 

It's obvious enough since he stood up when I finish changing, walked away, then come back and sit to the other side watching the other dude changing.

On 6/7/2019 at 10:04 AM, free2play said:

Start at the steam or sauna. If you see a guy you want to hook up with, send signals. What signal is up to you, but the point is for him to know you want to play. 

I don’t know about you but it’s almost true that most who hang out at the steam or sauna are seeking fun. 

1 hour ago, BJason18 said:

I checked on the thai FF websites, most of them require us to pay 50% daily rate by using international passport, has anyone visited the clubs in BKK recently? 

Definitely no such thing as my friends just come back from BKK, and where did you read that 50% daily rate? I checked the website and it's only applicable if you are not holding platinum membership (the highest/most common membership type in FF)

1 Aug (Thurs) 8:15am - You are fair and muscular with short hair, and you were showing off yr shaven dick at the steam room at ORQ. I walked over to ur side and started sucking you off together with a chubbier dude. We French kissed while you jerked me off. 

I'm the toned dude whom u finished on at the end of the session.

PM me if u r here. Would love to know you.

Edited by JaysonLee
Guest Sport-coholic
On 8/2/2019 at 5:57 AM, BJason18 said:

I checked on the thai FF websites, most of them require us to pay 50% daily rate by using international passport, has anyone visited the clubs in BKK recently? 

On 8/2/2019 at 7:09 AM, ttcat said:

Definitely no such thing as my friends just come back from BKK, and where did you read that 50% daily rate? I checked the website and it's only applicable if you are not holding platinum membership (the highest/most common membership type in FF)

Something new I think. It says 'International passport privileges do not apply at the following locations: 

Thailand: F Zone, Club 39 and Icon Siam. (Discounted walk-in rate is available, enquire at the club for details)'

From 1 Sept, there will be changes to member benefits as well. 

221f5c56fdff4060957464d455b834e8.ashx

47 minutes ago, Sport-coholic said:

Something new I think. It says 'International passport privileges do not apply at the following locations: 

Thailand: F Zone, Club 39 and Icon Siam. (Discounted walk-in rate is available, enquire at the club for details)'

From 1 Sept, there will be changes to member benefits as well. 

221f5c56fdff4060957464d455b834e8.ashx

Woa thanks for that info. Definitely something new, but again it's still worth it considering since there are so many other outlets in the said countries.