Male HQ

Fitness First

NUSFlex88

Oh why can't i meet a good looking gay/bi/curious/adventurous young exhibitionistic hunk with big cock in the FF steam room?

Ff like all the good looking hunks are straight and dun go to steam room at all, much less show off themselves i thought there should more gays among the good looking hunks?

Edited by billlie22

Got anyone expose naked in the steamroom before, meaning dum cover dick with any towel, even when people walk in? I only see one time a big dick hunk doing it, maybe it was muscpower drool... Everyone seems to be covered up all the time, so sian, why can't people be less prudish about it, like Taiwan, Korea, and Japan? Cannot be they all got small dicks shy to show

4 minutes ago, Modernboi said:

Didn't encounter or sees any at all.. 

Really got a lot, you go when it's less crowded or when there are classes ongoing, then toilet less crowded, all the gay/bi/curious/adventurous will start cruising in the steam room. Show off your goods a bit, then they will show off too, after that it's off to the cubicles for some action.

First time trying this way of finding a person..

Place: AMK Fitness First

Time: Left at about 530

You were wearing a blue top while working out.

You left in office wear, white shirt and CK belt, carrying a Leftfield backpack.

We were in the sauna but was too crowded. If you are here, hope you will message me back.

Edited by zaq88
Typo