Male HQ

Fitness First

NUSFlex88

Good timing for some fun at the branches.
OGS - 11am to 3pm, after 7pm. Mostly office crowd
Paragon - anytime after 1pm. Confirm got people in steam or sauna. Mixed crowd.
Fusionopolis - Usually after 7pm
Cathay - after 9pm. seems like mostly straight guys before that
AMK - a lot of neighbourhood uncles and aunties in this branch, not very conducive
Market street - 12-3, after 7pm. Office crowd
ORQ - very surprising, good place but little action
ORP - 8pm onwards. same people in steam room trying their luck
100am - after 7pm, depends on luck
Mapletree - after 8pm but don't see a lot of action. maybe too out of the way to get to, but quite good place to play
Capital tower - 6pm onwards, depends on luck. also damn quiet from what i observe
Marine bay financial centre - 7pm onwards, but mostly shy office worker. no action most of the time, just cruising
west gate - never see action before. too many people?Good timing for some fun at the branches.

AMK - a lot of neighbourhood uncles and aunties in this branch, not very conducive

Mapletree - after 8pm but don't see a lot of action. maybe too out of the way to get to, but quite good place to play

Capital tower - 6pm onwards, depends on luck. also damn quiet from what i observe

Marine bay financial centre - 7pm onwards, but mostly shy office worker. no action most of the time, just cruising

west gate - never see action before. too many people?

17 hours ago, NUSFlex88 said:

west gate - never see action before. too many people?Good timing for some fun at the branches.

Wow! Gotta give you a thumbs up for this!

On Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 9:21 PM, NUSFlex88 said:

why dont have tampines?

On 3/31/2016 at 9:21 PM, NUSFlex88 said:

Nice! Cruising guide... HAHAHA

Wah truvada spoke! Anyhow it doesn't matter which branch / consultant you talk to to sign up. It's an international passport membership so you'll be able to access all clubs. Unless you intend to visit that particular branch for a try out first, in which all you need to do is sign up for one online. The rates are flat and fix la honestly; the consultants can't do much. It's just the extra freebies they can throw in lor

---

Dignity is a facade we wear to hide our ignorance.

3 hours ago, Magicerife said:

Wah truvada spoke! Anyhow it doesn't matter which branch / consultant you talk to to sign up. It's an international passport membership so you'll be able to access all clubs. Unless you intend to visit that particular branch for a try out first, in which all you need to do is sign up for one online. The rates are flat and fix la honestly; the consultants can't do much. It's just the extra freebies they can throw in lor

If any fitness first member wants, pm me your name/hp/membership number. I'll be joining fitness first soon and I can say that you referred me. Maybe we can both benefit from it! :)

10 hours ago, Hopscotch said:

Hi, new here and new to FF.

Will be heading down to the Capital Tower branch on weekdays Mon to Thu from 730-8, and mid afternoons on Fri and Sat. Hope to know some hunks who can help me get back in shape.

Anyone heading there now?

27 minutes ago, sunshine87 said:

haven't been gymming on weekday mornings at capital (mon-fri, 8-9am). looking for someone to motivate me to have a good workout and possibly some JO action after :) 

I wouldn't mind if it's not crowded :)