Male HQ

Fitness First

NUSFlex88

Recent field report at Westgate:

1. An ang moh with a hot body and rugged mature face at Westgate steamroom....really like to die for lean fit athletic body with small waist and the slight hair on the 6 pack, drool..... he like to wear his towel very low, hot like helllll, mmmmm, and that bulge seen thru the towel seems to hang very low, slurp...

2. Another guy is a chinese...mix I think, very smooth pale hairless skin 白里透红,not very muscular but the body not an ounce of spare flab and body shape is A-grade genetic, tall, broad shoulders, small waist, bubble butt too. Stays in steam room for a long time, towel wrapped quite loosely

3. 3rd guy recently joined FF, could be mixed blood, light brown skin tone, big bright eyes, slim fit body very toned and just slightly muscular, hairy in a super sexy way, the goatee, mmmm....

Any of you PM me if you are here, would luv to worship you

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks to the Caucasian Daddy and two Chinese studs for letting me join in the fun. (OGS 2pm)

To the Filipino Fit Guy at Paragon roughly around lunchtime, go fuck yourself.

If you don't wanna be cruise by me or see me at all, grab your clothes and go home. Don't think that you are so hot btw.

Anyone wanna come down to ORQ tomorrow after 630pm? Will be waiting at the steam room.