Male HQ

Fitness First

NUSFlex88

13 hours ago, Hornyman89 said:

To the dude who stole the Muscular Ang Moh from me at Paragon steamroom. Go fuck yourself. You could have done in front of us instead of bringing him to the shower. I was halfway sucking him and you had to signal him to go to the shower!

so happening ah?

My first experience was at Paragon steam room. That day I entered steam room and there were four people inside and two of them were obviously a couple. One of guy was using untied tower and gave us hint of his dick and the other guy just sit normally. One of guys from couple gave me sign to "join" their party (He was touching himself from nipple down to his abs and the little daddy) since I expected four of them had fun session before I got into the steam room but I was too shy as new boy there. He suddenly stood up and opened up my towel and I could not hide my erected dick and could not refuse to not join the fun. Five of us started jerking and sucking off each other until one old uncle entered steam room and we quickly went back to our normal position. fiiiiuuuuuh. After that, of course one by one we left the steam room awkwardly. 

I wish we could continue that session at least until we came out, that was definitely one of exciting experience that I have ever had in gym steam room or sauna. 

Anyone who had same exciting story?

Guest sweetjuicesbi
On 07/30/2017 at 3:56 PM, muscpower said:

Any muscle guy to fuck mon or tue afternoon in central or west ff msg me. Muscle top here seeks muscle only

WHere will u be in the west tmr ?