Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Penang

ray88

24 minutes ago, Kaisenwys said:

yup 183cm 6 feets no less no more haha

my weight swing between 78kg-83kg

6.5inch around 16.5cm erect size

why?

183cm is considered tall,  I just add on another question on your dick size as there is addendum on your height and weight but dick. ^_^

No fun in the past weeks after married guy. 

Received a massage from Taiwanese who is profession in medical study.. Looking for light fun. 

He asked my profession and I told him.. And told him that my fun buddy shall not necessary be a smart guy, even he is lower class as labour workers, as long he got the respect ,clean cut and nice body, I OK with him. 

Since then, he keep on msg me to meet..extend his stay.. Just don't know to decide to meet him. 

Edited by Helix87
On 10/20/2017 at 11:19 AM, Kaisenwys said:

Anyone would like to accept me who are average decent look(depend on personal view and preference) average body trying to workout harder

some people say I'm tall but it's just 183cm(can't glow taller anymore), weight 80kg(can put on a few kgs ideally) with a decent 6.5inch dick

a gym-er and swimmer when got free time or else will be staying at home if not hanging out with friends.

Prefer just a decent looking guy to my liking, fit lean or muscular(ideally) vers or btm manly guy that all hahaha

the rest will be typical no this and no that...

y not

On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 2:38 PM, Helix87 said:

Received a massage from Taiwanese who is profession in medical study.. Looking for light fun. 

He asked my profession and I told him.. And told him that my fun buddy shall not necessary be a smart guy, even he is lower class as labour workers, as long he got the respect ,clean cut and nice body, I OK with him. 

Since then, he keep on msg me to meet..extend his stay.. Just don't know to decide to meet him. 

good for u rite? why hesitating?

8 hours ago, blowmenow said:

good for u rite? why hesitating?

Ya. 

Should be good as a professional medical expert waiting me to fun. 

Even yesterday was his last day at Penang  he msg me. 

Nothing happen in the end. 

May be my fun season is over.. And another one bi guy following up with me.. Hmmm I choose the bi guy. 

On 2017/10/21 at 2:38 PM, Helix87 said:

Well rehearsed fiction, fake story. You know the best person of your taste. Asking opinion on you should or shouldn't. Seriously? lol

9 hours ago, Kicne Iares said:

Well rehearsed fiction, fake story. You know the best person of your taste. Asking opinion on you should or shouldn't. Seriously? lol

Can I screen shot my conversation with him.. But I won't disclose his identity.. To tell it is, fake or not. 

Can I? 

I hesitating because he extend his stay waiting for me but he is not my best taste..the conversation can tell this. 

I am not the person who love to make story since from the beginning. 

What will I get if I make story? 

To get attention? To get paid? 

To get popularity? 

I don't need that, because nothing good for me if I popular in this community. 

Edited by Helix87
  • HendryTan unpinned this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic