Male HQ

IT Show ?

skylancer

Hmm ya.. this is the new topic i want to talk about....

Who from 9-12 march got go to IT show at suntec? Got see any guys u like? Or anything funny u guys encounter?

For me, ok la yesterday go there with my lao po... See alot of guys and ... haha and some of them are very nice body even my lao po is attracted by them? Only a few of them i like.. one of them is from Hp with a dark blue jacket...(chub with spect) haha very nice guy... and when we went for lunch there is another guy looking at us having meal in Fish and co... i dont know who he is looking at... so bad... :lol::lol::lol:

lao po forgive me ok? dont think too much...

258yvky.jpg

I also went there to buy a new printer. Also noticed plenty of twinks (I believe mostly from Polytechnics) to work as part-timers at computer and digital cameras booths.

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Guest ManEater

Not at the IT Show but on the way there on the NE Line, my man-dar suddenly beeped in my brain. Handsome man who looked like a cute japanese only slightly chubby. I casually walked by him almost wanted to sit beside him. Then my gaydar also beeped. That man sitting beside him was another admirer with the same taste as me ;)

When I walked by him, he looked at me like he knew I was stealing looks at him. Ahem was I that obvious? Now I'm shy so I sat one seat away from him. From the opposite window I can see his vague reflection. When he looked down or away, I turned to looked at him. Somehow he knew it. I was hoping he'll be going to the IT Show then I can squeeze with the crowd and "molest" him ;)

But the other guy got off first. He got off at the next station. I got off with a slight hardon. When I reached the IT Show, there's a small crowd of mostly men. So I squeezed and bumped into some ;) The most shiok was this stocky uncle who looked Japanese and maybe he was. I bumped one side onto his pecs. Wow, got spring there so fleshy one :lol: His pecs like small mountain, can even see the nipples standing out.

I walked one round, saw him again and bumped into his fleshy pecs again. He was totally oblivious to being "molested". Still he was busy looking at the displays. Went about and saw him again and bumped into him again. This time he saw me and just smiled. Don't know if he knew it but since he already seen me, now I'm too shy to bump into him again.

Don't know why sometimes cheap thrills like this more fun than going to saunas and see totally naked men.

Guest funan

No wonder funan so quiet la!!! :lol: Off-topic alittle, last nite cldn't park near IT show, so d-toured to funan. No bad leh...got cute frenly uncle-guard (w/moustach) :thumb: . Then at a visa card booth 1st lvl, got gd-lkg 40ish! :whistle:

So pls cheong funan tonite, while I go IT show! :P

Hmm ya.. this is the new topic i want to talk about....

Who from 9-12 march got go to IT show at suntec? Got see any guys u like? Or anything funny u guys encounter?

For me, ok la yesterday go there with my lao po... See alot of guys and ... haha and some of them are very nice body even my lao po is attracted by them? Only a few of them i like.. one of them is from Hp with a dark blue jacket...(chub with spect) haha very nice guy... and when we went for lunch there is another guy looking at us having meal in Fish and co... i dont know who he is looking at... so bad... :lol::lol::lol:

lao po forgive me ok? dont think too much...

Skylancer, you went with your lao po to IT show for cruising or what? :oops: I was there too, looking for new digital camera and computer printer. Still to expensive for me, actually the prices still the same only they give some free gifts so it looks very attractive leh and tempted to buy lah.

Anyway, so busy looking for goods and no time to observe the salesmen and other customers :lol: Such a wasted :P

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Despite whatever discounts they are giving at the IT show, some of the hardware are still rather expensive, such as laptops. But there were a few good bargains. I bought a 1 g Kingston SD card for $57. I used to pay almost $70 for a 512 MB one a year ago. :thumb:

"Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok"

Normally the price of branded laptops is controlled price by the manufacturer and each might notice, all the same price at Harvey Norman, Courts, Best Denki and some retailers at Funan Centre, what the retailer would attract the customer only the free gift (like free printer, etc) and also the term of installment payment using credit card without interest and many other attraction.

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Wat u all think of...?

I went with my lao po is just for buying MS stick for PSP la as i m downloading the games and the 2gd MS cost 175 haha so cheap... so need to buy more ,,, haha

but anyway... I did look at some of the chubby just look only la not cruising or etc....

And that chubby chn guy in fish and co was looking at me for a few times plus i think he take out his PDA take some pic (i think as i dont notice where is its lens) but i think he is not that kind as he really dont look like totally...

258yvky.jpg

• 2 months later...
hmmm next month there is PC show... but dont know when..

Next month will be the PC Show 2006 at Suntec at 6th level and it will be from Thu 1 to Sun 4 June 2006, 11.00 to 20.00hrs.

http://www.thepcshow.com.sg/

Guest gMoh

would be there good bargain for laptop, pc and assessories? anyone would advise? or just cruising ground where the twinks part-timer doing the selling?

would be there good bargain for laptop, pc and assessories? anyone would advise? or just cruising ground where the twinks part-timer doing the selling?

Personally, I don't think the hardware would be cheaper than the shops in Funan, the only 'plus' in this event, normaly they would give a free printer or other free gift for any hardware purchased or maybe free software like Microsoft Office Edition .... however some accessories might 'worth' buying.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gMoh

It started yesterday the PC show, so crowded so many people especially when school holidays is on now ........ and so cute guys.

Guest Guest

There is two guys there half naked in gold paint super cute. They are from Motorola.

Check it out sia. I don bluff u. see the pecs. make me salivate

There is two guys there half naked in gold paint super cute. They are from Motorola.

Check it out sia. I don bluff u. see the pecs. make me salivate

I visited the show on the 1st day and didn't notice it, just saw so many girls promoting other handphones and so many twinks, I believe part-time students promoting variety of laptops. Will visit the PC show again this weekend since free entry.

The gold boys are cute sia. nice bod

Last Sat afternoon, the IT Show was so crowded and wanna just look see look see, ended up bought new printer because the cute and charming salesman .......... :D

Share share what u all buy for the PC Show? I bought a Brother laser printer and also a recharger batteries

Well. I also just got a Brother printer DCP115 for $98 from the cute salesman and SD card 512MB for $17 :D

hmm... now we just have to wait for the last PC show which is the Comex on sept in ......

Yeah you are right, the next one will be the Comex Exhibition which normally will be held at early Sept …. and there you would see many cuties …. and follows with Travel Fair at end of Sept :lol:

Guest Guest_guest

The IT show was a badly orgainsed event.

Too many lalong laong hardware booths were located side by side with tech-booths. The hardware vendors (shops from funan and sim lim square) used loud music/ shouting to attract customers, These shops mainly there to clear stocks or push up sale volume.

The noise level, in some place, is so high that I could hardly heard what the saleman talking and I decided to walk away.

I think the orgainsor must decide whether what is the brand for future IT show,

fish market or to be an event let manufactures to introduce their new products range to the market.

The IT show was a badly orgainsed event.

Too many lalong laong hardware booths were located side by side with tech-booths. The hardware vendors (shops from funan and sim lim square) used loud music/ shouting to attract customers, These shops mainly there to clear stocks or push up sale volume.

The noise level, in some place, is so high that I could hardly heard what the saleman talking and I decided to walk away.

I think the orgainsor must decide whether what is the brand for future IT show,

fish market or to be an event let manufactures to introduce their new products range to the market.

I agree with u, guest_guest... over crowded.... so sad... in the end i just buy a router then walk off... i think the orgainz. no brain to think... :swear: :swear: :swear: hope the next 1 will be a nice 1 to go for....

Sad'

258yvky.jpg

SL, those were days long gone that you were talking about. It is unlikely that it will return to the way you mentioned.

In the early 90s, there was only 1 big IT show. It was held in the formal World Trade Centre. It is big with lots of big corporations taking part and it would run a few of the big halls.

In the past when we go for an IT show, the big boys will roll out new products and innovations for all to ogle at. Nowadays, it is like a pasar malam, gone are the prestige and grandeur.

Anyway, you can't blame the organisers, where it used to be 1 shows a year, you now have 4. Every organisers needs to bring in enough companies to fill their booth, so you now get people like Best Denki, Courts and the likes of Sim Lim Sq.

Still, it is the consumers like you and me that will benefit. The prices are usually, lower than those you get outside the halls, moreover, when you buy from the show; you get a chance to win the big prize in a lucky draw, as well as many freebies which comes with the products you buy. So it is a win-win for all. It is especially so on the last days of the show.

Well, if you don't like crowds, then I suggest you visit the show on the 1st day, which is usually on Thursday, or you can visit the shops at Funan, which is usually not so crowded.

• 2 months later...
hmm... now we just have to wait for the last PC show which is the Comex on sept in ......

Yeah you are right, the next one will be the Comex Exhibition which normally will be held at early Sept …. and there you would see many cuties …. and follows with Travel Fair at end of Sept :lol:

The next IT show called Comex 2006 will be held from 31 Aug to 3 Sep 2006 at Singapore Expo. It’s time to see many cuties again like the last PC Show in June 06 :oops: :blink:

http://www.comexshow.com.sg/

The next IT show called Comex 2006 will be held from 31 Aug to 3 Sep 2006 at Singapore Expo. It’s time to see many cuties again like the last PC Show in June 06 :oops: :blink:

sure... i will be there too... haha...

to cam new cuties... haha

258yvky.jpg

According to their web, the show will be bigger as it covers 3 exhibition halls but a bit far for guys living in the western Spore ..

• Guest locked this topic