Male HQ

What sort of tan lines would you like to get?

I frequent the beach a lot and love tanning on a mat with tanning oil all over my body. I usually tan with a G-string which I thought looks sexy, but I find that it's pretty low profile when I saw a hot naked guy showering in the showers with the doors open with a brief type of tan. I'm now considering getting a shorty tan. Maybe that'd look more obvious. =) What tan lines do you have? Or what would you like to get?

Yes darkflame I do agree that G-strings aren't so appealing when looking from a mirror. Maybe because it's a very thin line and not very visible. I do agree that speedo tan lines are amazing. Seeing a few swimmers stripping naked with those speedo tans make me go darn horny~ Lol... Anybody else care to share their preference?

35 minutes ago, analogous said:

My favourite kind of tan is not really a "line" but a gradual tone from dark (starting from lower legs) to light (thighs and butt). Ombre effect. So sexy :D

Agree.  A progressively lighter tone on the parts that are usually covered is fine.

But that guy is too bulky for me to even care about his tone. 

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 1:47 AM, Steve5380 said:

Agree.  A progressively lighter tone on the parts that are usually covered is fine.

But that guy is too bulky for me to even care about his tone. 

I have to agree that the guy is too bulky for me as well to even care what sort of tan he has. But the idea is pretty good. :D

Speedo tanline ftw for me!! Think thats really nice...its as though some thing's there yet its not LOL

something like the one in the pic 

haha can see that sean_sean also has that.

Edited by birth_ave

On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 9:26 PM, Guest said:

__WP_dunzo-net_2014_10_bad-tanline-17.jp

Muahahaha, this one is funny.

On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 4:17 AM, Kwon said:

wpid-wp-1439483428959.jpeg

Its my one. Looks good? Lol

Yes it does look very good! Great job. Looking hot! Time for me to get this!

5 hours ago, doncoin said:

tumblr_nox2q3zf921urkcpao6_1280.jpg

Perfect tan line. 

Hey mine ain't this good looking. Wonder where mine went wrong. Hmm...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Chukie Guido said:

Still got one that covers less...seems impossible...u r one bold guy

Pm me with a pic of that pls!  Yikes!

It take sometime for me do starting wear g string at pool 

when that time I was wear this swimwear waking from room to the pool and with out wearing any cloth or pants.

My room at Conner and need to walk pass few room only reach the lift area to go down the swimming pool

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been trying to get a distinct tan line but the butt area still gets pretty tan and does not contrast as nice with the area not covered by my speedos. I think it could be due to the fact that my speedos is black in color. Do you guys achieve that nice tan contrast with white color trunks?

• 2 months later...
Guest Thongzo

That pic doncoin posted is of me. Glad you found it! Love having a thong tan line!!! I should register and post more pics!

• Guest locked this topic