Male HQ

What's your wildest act in saunas?

Guest wildbtm

Guest Hiao Chee 冰冰

Where got shy one this type of things, they clapped har, I feel more motivated!  I thrust my hips more and moan louder to attract more crowd and applause.

来,看我被猛男hiong hiong gan!

来对我射精!

Gan我Hiao Chee 冰冰

Guest Michael

来,看我被猛男hiong hiong gan!

来对我射精!Gan我Hiao Chee 冰冰

But u so auntie , got 猛男 want to do u meh ?? 

Though we are gays , 95% want the manly type very minority want the sissy or feminine ones .... the fact we are gay implied that we like man ..... 

But ok lah u still got 5% market , good luck lor

Guest exhibit

I was in the sauna servicing any man who is willing to let me blow them. One guy started rimming then fingering me, while I was getting mouth-fucked by a young malay guy. Non stop moaning while occasional choking from the mouth-fuck till he cummed in my mouth and left. Then immediately another uncle came and insert his cock into my mouth - still filled with leftover semen from the previous guy. Gave him a very wet blowjob when the sperm as lubricant, all while getting fingered. There was a few spectator which made it even hotter

Guest Michael

来,看我被猛男hiong hiong gan!   来对我射精! Gan我Hiao Chee 冰冰

U so auntie got 猛男 want to do u meh ?? 

In all , in the gay industry , 95% want manly only 5% has very special taste for sissy or feminine 

Ok lah , u still got 5% market 

Was my first visit to tenmen about 2 years ago, during skin night. I'm quite skinny in built, and completely bottom.

Since it was my first visit, I was kinda shy, so I held my head down and kinda avoided everyone. Was walking around in the dark maze when this guy suddenly blocked my way. I tried to move away, but he just continue to back me into a corner. Once in a corner, he just reached out and turn me around, pushed me against the wall while fondling my my ass and my cock. Then he reached up and twisted my nipples hard while while whispering in my ears "you're just a slut right? you want to be punished don't you?"

I didnt realise i was letting out moans until i had several other guys surrounding us and watching me. Then that guy just made me kneel down on the spot and "punish" me by making me suck him hard in front of everyone else.

Felt so slutty that day, and it is something i still think back to whenever i masturbate even to this day

• 2 weeks later...

was changing halfway into my gym attire in the locker room when this guy suddenly came behind me, sneak his hands into my top and played with my nipples while his dick rub against my tights covered butt, and the best part, told him sorry i going to the gym even though I was already aroused

Guest Revisitor

I don't know why I felt itchy again... I went back to gay sauna after not going for almost 10 years. I used to go at least 2 times a week and do all sorts of crazy things with all sorts of people.... And when I met my handsome FB I decided to stop going. Lucky I never picked up any thing for these places. 

Anyway, I am still with the same handsome FB but after 10 years, I can feel his interest in fucking waning. May be he is gettig older as I notice he gets longer to get hard and he doesn't like to fuck or be sucked or fucked... He only likes to suck and finger fuck me while sucking me and he would always insist on me shooting my load in his mouth. 

I got restless on day and I went to Tenmen on a Sunday afternoon. In the dark steamroom, immediately a fairly good looking middle age guy same to touch me... That feeling of being touched by a stranger came flooding back. He then gently sucked on my nipples, one at a time, so sensually I was letting out moans. He moved his mouth down and wanted to suck me and that when I chickened out... I am suddenly afraid of getting std😩. So I moved his head up and we did mutual jerk off. He left I think he wanted more. 

I moved around a bit to the different floors and may be it was too early on a Sunday not many I would go with. Went back to hang around dark stramroom and he came over again and wanted to suck me again but I just let him sucked my nipples while I hj him. 

Went to sauna room to relax and this older gentleman immediately sat next to me and touched me. I just let him as he seemed harmless. A few more people came in and they just sat there and watched me being molested by this old guy. Again he wanted to suck me and I let him have a taste of my head.. It felf so good but I had to force myself to walk away and quickly went for a good cock wash with soap. 

Went back to steam room and now more people. This young slim and rather fit guy came over and we started hugging n touching. I sucked his tits to make him moan and I felt good doing that since my FB didn't like it and I don't get to suck tits much. He sucked my tits ever so sensually and quickly went straight for my cock. I was too high to stop him and he deep throated me and I was like oh shit oh shit... Pull or push in... I pushed in and fucked his mouth. It was so good. Urggh... Shot my load and quickly washed w hot water and soap.... Felt quite pathetic I could not just let go and enjoy my self there anymore... 

16 hours ago, Xavierkng1980 said:

I suck guys in sauna room. Got fuck by 2 muscular guy in dark room. 

That means you do not know how the guys whom cocks you sucked look like.

You also do not know how the guys who fucked you look like.

Gross.

• 1 year later...

One day after work, I was horny as hell, I couldn't take it, I just went to keybox with a slightly different pair of glasses and a jockstrap. I didn't really care for how the Guys look, I just kept going for any Top that want to take me. So I was fucked by 2 different guys. And at the end I just went to the maze in doggy style, got fucked by another 2 or 3 guys. Couldn't see anyone, just had my fun.

On 10/15/2022 at 2:10 PM, Guest Michael said:

I went sauna I changed into towel and walked around 

That is the wildest thing I did 

Wow thats wild ! For moi, the wildest is to strut to the drink dispenser and got myself a cup of diluted orange juice. Thats wildest for me !!

On 12/10/2023 at 4:30 PM, Copper2b said:

Yes I just love to be used by horny guys there. For Any guy who needs fuck. Want to spread my legs and all yours , even in open area, or in the room with door open.

Wish to bump into you one day ... In IP never have my chance to unload to u. 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guest K
On 12/13/2023 at 10:36 AM, Guest Cumman said:

At TMC walk naked regardless of theme. And sit on roof top wait for someone to unload me. Unfortunately most prefer to do in room instead.....

sounds kinky :)

Mouth fucking and face sitting an Ang mo uncle at TM balcony. And mouth fucking another at the mattress overlooking the balcony. Also getting suck by one while standing at the jacuzzi (him kneeling at the jacuzzi). Hardly see any fun at the balcony though.

Once i was tanning at the roof top naked while my face cover with sweaty swimming from someone while enjoy the sun and the sense of the funky raunchy swimming trunk. My body glistering with suntan oil and sweat and i enjoying the sun suddenly I feel someone sucking my cock i leave it and don't bother who was sucking after a while i saw one nice stocky guy sucking me. I turn his around 69 as i want to eat ass as he keeps on sucking my cock.

After a while he sit on my cock ride my cock while I sniff his funky sweaty undies and swimming trunk make me real hard as there 2 sweaty gears with strong funky raunchy testerone scent I focus on ass area. As we fuck one guy looking playing his cock, I see lean tone I signal to joined us he most delighted to joined us as I strip, I sniff his undies nice great scent to my liking. After I suck him, I turn him around as the stocky still ride my cock sweating dripping make it raunchier as I rim the other guy ride my cock suck him. After a while I say to stocky guy let the guy a chance to ride my cock, he agreed I rim as sloppy wet ass as the second ride for a bit he says can't take to how I say let continue to cabin.

Once in the room I rim both sloppy as the asked if I like their sweaty undies, I say of course they say if I satisfied them they happy to give their undies at the end I doggy both of them I make them fuck each other and breed after my turned fuck they're cum fill ass I breed both ass they say nice but shore due to dp session both get the dp. I get their sweaty undies. 

After I took my breath, I went to locker to keep my swimming trunk and undies I wear the stocky guy undies to the gym to work I bump into him he smiles we work out I drench in sweat end up I had another round withe stocky guy.

Guest Scared

It was during off peak hours in tmc. 

I walked in the shower area / jacuzzi and saw someone getting fucked bareback. 

I was aroused so I went close to see the tops cock going in and out of the bottom ass. They doing stand up position. 

Ofc I was already raging hard and stroking my cock and taking in the vibe. 

Then the top pulled out and urge me to stick my cock in. Bareback. 

Okay, I slide my cock in. The hole is already gaped. Easy. I hate when you top and you have to find the hole and take few seconds to insert and get soft during the process. 

But this is not. It's open. It's lubed. Or wet? And I just pound it. It was so crazy that I felt like I couldn't hold it anymore after a few stroke and also I was afraid that people walked in... I'm not sure whether sex is allowed at the shower area. They are rooms in level 3 for that... 

Anyway after I cum inside, the top said "thank you for breeding my bf" 

And I was like wtf.... I felt used. I thought they are anon. But turned out they are a couple and they really enjoyed this kind of whoring the bottom out for other people. 

Anyway I remember replaying that scene in my head. But I never get to experience this kind of quick pump and dump. No string attached. No hassle. Just pure lust and the need to breed. No foreplay.... 

Luckily I'm still negative as of today. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.