Male HQ

Herbalife

1 minute ago, xydboy said:

Not necessarily. People who exercise would sometimes need such supplements to help them push harder during their workout sessions.

It's true. People who are too busy, too lazy, too old, too weak to exercise rely on products to be healthy.

26 minutes ago, Den Yuan said:

It's true. People who are too busy, too lazy, too old, too weak to exercise rely on products to be healthy.

What i am saying is that you cannot generalise because people who are fit also take these health products. So for people who are fit and take these products, it contradicts your statement made.

3 hours ago, Den Yuan said:

Well i am gym fit and i do take health products to supplement my diet regime. I knew few of my gym fit buddies too consuming such products. It may have a placebo effect on the body architecture and physiology but we dont really mind. 

Supplements correct the mistakes you have in your diet. for example not enough protein intake just based on food. Food is much better than consuming supplements. Only supplements that are probably essential is fish oil and probiotics. 

Well, taking supplements do make a difference, especially if you are into bodybuilding / body recomp. Albeit, different people will have different response while taking them. For me, I do take supplements e.g. whey protein, creatine, etc. 

The amount of food which you need to ingest to get the same amount of protein / supplements is really too much for me to swallow. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I am also using this product but i am not going to ask others to be my downline as i afraid it might affect my friendship with anyone.

I do not need this herbal life meal replacement to slim down as i already have a workable diet to slim down but i still want to drink those meal replacement cause they are those qualify dietician and i just want to make sure i am not missing anything due to my diet. They had told me drinking the meal replacement shake had all the enough vitamins for a meal.

There are so many products there but i am not rich and i only buy its meal replacement. The other product got protein power which is more expansive than the meal replacement powder and other stuff for health and beauty.

I have brought enough to get a permanent 35% discount. I hope someone who is already using this product would join up with me to help upgrade each other discount %.

1 hour ago, yoyo74 said:

I am also using this product but i am not going to ask others to be my downline as i afraid it might affect my friendship with anyone.

I do not need this herbal life meal replacement to slim down as i already have a workable diet to slim down but i still want to drink those meal replacement cause they are those qualify dietician and i just want to make sure i am not missing anything due to my diet. They had told me drinking the meal replacement shake had all the enough vitamins for a meal.

There are so many products there but i am not rich and i only buy its meal replacement. The other product got protein power which is more expansive than the meal replacement powder and other stuff for health and beauty.

I have brought enough to get a permanent 35% discount. I hope someone who is already using this product would join up with me to help upgrade each other discount %.

You go buy fruits from a fruit stall, you think the fruit stall owner will tell you the fruits they are selling is sour and not tasty? Makes me wonder their validity behind their qualification, Its unsound to recommend a meal replacement shake just because it had enough vitamins for a meal. same logic, might as well just consume multi vits and don't eat any food just because it would have all the vitamins that is required in a day.

In general, the body will crave for something if you are missing it (e.g. protein if you are working out a lot).  But if you are too busy to buy/cook/prepare proper meal/veggies/fruits, think most people only need a multi-vitamin to compensate.  Try to eat right and workout regularly and you should be okay :) 

Guest Guest
On 07/02/2016 at 0:14 AM, HPepper said:

Okay guys. I need help. Does Herbalife really works? Like what's the pros and cons.

Herbalife changed my life.

I do not have a good childhood. I was neglected and i rebelled. I have no one to turn to and no one to look up too.

When I became a teen, i acted my anger to everyone that love me..i pushed them away. I made these people who love me leave me.

When i was in the army, i chao keng, i do not wish to participate in games and kept alone. 

After NS, in working society, i do not carry balls and challanged superiors and often headbutt with colleagues. Again I am alone.

One day, at a point I was at my lowest and loneliness, a aunty approached me. She said..'Ah Di ah..your eyes look empty, you look like your soul is lonely..you also look tired..lai lai..Aunty give you Herbalife Instant Herbal Beverage..it will replenish your energy and helo you burn 80 cal per cup.'

Once I had a sip, I felt an instant rush..the raspberry flavour and memories of my life mixed and flash past me..I instantly felt alive again..I immediately felt a renewed sense of life. I stood up gallantly and thump my fist on the table and another to the air and said out loud 'I will turn my life around!' I finished the drink and went about changing my life.

Thank you Herbalife for the positive changes you had made for me. I am forever greatful for the wonderful flavours and memories you gave when I drink or eat your product. If Hearbalife turned my life around, Hearbalife can turn yours around for the better too! THANKS HERBALIFE!

On 3/13/2017 at 6:30 AM, snapplejacked2 said:

Diets are only good in the short term.  A perma diet is no replacement for eating well/less and moving about more. Trust me, the rebound from a failed diet will hit yout weight twice as hard.

No deprivation. Only moderation.

Actually diet is just a word for the food u eat to slim down and eating well is one of it. If you think one diet will fail you can choose other diets. There are lots of diet plans recommended by dietician but you can also self create one to cater for your needs. Find a diet plan that you can stay on for the rest of your life or create one for it. Any slim down diet plan still need determination to go through it. Be sure to know what you are doing than you can succeed on the diet.

• Guest locked this topic