Male HQ

Position of foreskin

deathblade88

@semb23chn It will be painful when 1st starting. The pain and sensitiveness will fade off when you do it more often.

@darkflame Yeah, love the convenience too. Problem is will get even more spontaneous hardon, as my dickhead is in constant contact with the undies.

3 hours ago, semb23chn said:

i tried keeping it rolled back for a day or so but my exposed glans became sensitive and painful. does it really get better for you guys?

Yes it does. Takes some time, and by one month, you won't be able to feel whether your head is exposed or not.

14 minutes ago, deathblade88 said:

@semb23chn It will be painful when 1st starting. The pain and sensitiveness will fade off when you do it more often.

@darkflame Yeah, love the convenience too. Problem is will get even more spontaneous hardon, as my dickhead is in constant contact with the undies.

It will become soft in time to come when your dickhead is used to the fabric. ;)

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Just as a pointer, it is easier to keep it exposed when you haven't jerked off for a day or two.

After jerk off, the head will be very sensitive so it is better to desensitise the head and avoid jerking off so that you won't feel like covering the head.

15 hours ago, jason_foo1989 said:

noted, will try first.... if not success still can ask?

haha!

No problem but I think you already got the hang of it.

Edited by darkflame

Image00109.jpg

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Personally, I have rolled back my foreskin for more then a year and I feel comfortable with it.

When I started rolling back I feel pain due to sensitive d head and d head skin often looks wrinkled. After much reading online, I tried applying vaseline cream/petroleum jelly and it did help to soothe the pain and wet the d head skin (so that it won't dry up).  If you were to roll back, you may face issues like the skin keeps on returning to its original position, but well after 2/3 months when your d head "enlarge" due to the continuous blood gush (Due to prolong erections), it'll stay there!

If your d head turns purple or u feel pain, pull it back!! DONT CONTINUE!!

P.S guys who want to try, let your dick to get use to rolling back first! Try to pull back your foreskin all the way back while u bath, then pull back to original when you're done. Slowly up the game by lengthening the time u roll back.

17 hours ago, darkflame said:

It will become soft in time to come when your dickhead is used to the fabric. ;)

@darkflame How long did it take for you ? Can't stand all the hardon I am getting, makes me tend to JO more often. Always gave off after a few days of doing so.  

42 minutes ago, darkflame said:

Just as a pointer, it is easier to keep it exposed when you haven't jerked off for a day or two.

After jerk off, the head will be very sensitive so it is better to desensitise the head and avoid jerking off so that you won't feel like covering the head.

No problem but I think you already got the hang of it.

Can totally relate to this man !!! After a JO session, I would cover back, as my dickhead would be too sensitive to stay exposed inside my undies.

3 hours ago, deathblade88 said:

@darkflame How long did it take for you ? Can't stand all the hardon I am getting, makes me tend to JO more often. Always gave off after a few days of doing so.  

Can totally relate to this man !!! After a JO session, I would cover back, as my dickhead would be too sensitive to stay exposed inside my undies.

I started peeling back the skin when I began living on my own overseas. What I can say is that there were days I was too busy that I couldn't even think of jerking off.

So the head continued to be exposed for days.

At least try to continue it for 2 weeks and you will get used to have it exposed by then.

If you feel like jerking off, try to resist it.

Just as some experience, the inner foreskin is best tucked under the outer foreskin so that the skin cannot slide back over the head once soft.

The inner foreskin needs to cover the head before the outer foreskin does it so in order to prevent the foreskin from sliding back over the glans, you need to 'lock' the inner skin under the outer one.

Image00109.jpg

You are my ideal.

You are me.

24 minutes ago, darkflame said:

I started peeling back the skin when I began living on my own overseas. What I can say is that there were days I was too busy that I couldn't even think of jerking off.

At least try to continue it for 2 weeks and you will get used to have it exposed by then.

Just as some experience, the inner foreskin is best tucked under the outer foreskin so that the skin cannot slide back over the head once soft.

The inner foreskin needs to cover the head before the outer foreskin does it so in order to prevent the foreskin from sliding back over the glans, you need to 'lock' the inner skin under the outer one.

@darkflame Any instructional guide(with pics if possible) on how to perform this ?

On 15/02/2016 at 7:39 PM, deathblade88 said:

@darkflame Any instructional guide(with pics if possible) on how to perform this ?

http://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=18.0

See the spoon method in the above link. As time goes by, you won't need a spoon if your fingers are skillful.

Image00109.jpg

You are my ideal.

You are me.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 15/02/2016 at 7:14 PM, darkflame said:

I used to do that before I got circumcised :D

42 minutes ago, Jimlim said:

I also have long foreskin, now after reading this topic, I roll my foreskkn neatly under my outer n expose my head but is very sensitive. Hopefully I can hold on for a month lol

bro, not to worry, sure can.  I have the same experience before, your head starting will be very sensitive but after a while will be fine & automatic rolled behind... :yuk:

• 2 years later...
18 hours ago, walk around said:

Can i see how is it? i wank with my foreskin, couldn't resist without the skin - sensitive hehe

Me too. My foreskin doesn't retract when my dick erects.. N I couldn't resist wanking without the skin cos its so sensitive.

I only pull up the skin for shower 

tumblr_pnv865vX2P1wgk052o1_400.gif

Edited by cyr8x

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2019 at 7:20 AM, alextan_69 said:

How about when u pee - does it “anyhow” spray or drip too much, with the foreskin retracted? And when an erected dick, peeing is more difficult too

For me, It is not easy to urinate without the foreskin. It seems that there is no urinating feeling n satisfaction without the foreskin. Sometimes, it creates a mess too during urinating.