Male HQ

Pokemon Go [Now in SG]

Sinon

Guest Poke Dot
8 hours ago, Coolbriz said:

Anyone encountered the "unbeatable" gym? :thumbdown:

image.jpeg

Yup encountered one near my place. But read that Niantic is clamping down on these cheaters by banning them, so if anyone wanna risk losing all their Pokemons they have accumulated, can give this a try.

10 hours ago, Coolbriz said:

Envy envy... No luck with Snorlax -.-" .. Was at Vivocity a while ago and spotted a Gyarados nearby. But crowd was so overwhelming that I couldn't even get near the spot.. 

image.jpeg

How long did you last with that battery level? XD LOL!

What is [Courage]?
Its the power to overcome [Fear].

Come all join my aj only Pokemon line group so we can meet up and hunt pokemon together. My line id is yoyowiz

On 8/14/2016 at 11:23 PM, tyan said:

I was there at 401HG. It is crowded. And I saw quite number of cuties. 

Then suddenly everyone dashed to 1 place. Dunno why. Maybe sighting of a rare pokemon.

A gyarados was spotted at PG park playground. The horde was unexpectedly quick. But not quick enuf to ball it.

On 20/08/2016 at 9:15 AM, Guest Poke Dot said:

Yup encountered one near my place. But read that Niantic is clamping down on these cheaters by banning them, so if anyone wanna risk losing all their Pokemons they have accumulated, can give this a try.

Hmmm how did they manage that? Curious...rewriting the code to insert egg?

Guest Poke Dot
17 minutes ago, Cube3 said:

Hmmm how did they manage that? Curious...rewriting the code to insert egg?

Read that its just a bug. Went back to the gym and its back to normal. Wonder if that user account got banned by Niantic.

1. It is about 2+ weeks since Pokenmon Go hit Singapore. So where is everybody? 

2. Me prodding at Level 21. Now catching pigeons, worms and rats to wait to evolve to level 22. 

Then I guess that will be it for me. Getting too tedious.

a. 88 Unique Pokemon registered in my Pokedex.

b. Highest Pokemon CP is Vaporeon at 1500+

3. Won approx 150 battles. Team Instinct (Yellow).

12 hours ago, dcx2210 said:

I like to start a pokemon go on the line. If anyone is interested. Mainly is to share your catch and tricks and tips if u have any. PM me tks!

Come and join my aj only Pokemon line group if u want. Currently have 30 members and keep increasing. My line id: yoyowiz

Somebody shared whereabout of Pokemon Nest in SG in his/her facebook as linked from Mothership http://mothership.sg/2016/08/heres-where-to-catch-all-141-pokemon-in-spore/

Finally completed 141 !
Just wanna share the various Pokemon nests we encountered the past 2 weeks!

1) Suntec City
Clefairy, Jigglypuff, Zubats and Onyx (usually behind marche @ grass patch )

2) Vivocity
Dratini (6/hr), Magikarp, Dragonaire

3) RWS Waterfront
Dratini, Seel, Dewgong, Shelder, Magenmite, Voltrob, Pikachu (6/hr in USS)
USS has all the rare pokemons, visit if u can !
Got 2 Chanseys at USS monorail station 7 eleven at 1 am TWICE.

4) MBS Waterfront
Dratini, Seel, Shelder, Squirtle, Omanyte (@ Fullerton bay too)

5) Straits View Park (MBFC)
Charmander (6-12/hr), Squirtle, Bulbasaur
They come in waves, as in a lot will spawn and then there will be a drought for up to 1 hr.

6) East Coast Park
Cubone, Rhyhorn, Pikachu, Lapras, Hitmonlee & Hitmonchan

7) Sembawang Park
Growlithe, Ponyta, Mankey, Arcanine

8) Woodlands Waterfront Park
Vulpix, Digglet, Abra, Ponyta

9) Yishun Park
A lot of different pokemons but no nests.
Got 2 Snorlax here though

10) Changi Village 
All the random and rare pokemons can be found here! Drowsee, Vulpix, Pikachu, Kabuto and Omanyte too !
Got a Snorlax and Aeroductyl there.

11) Changi airport T3
Only Eeveees but got aircon !

12) Tampines AVE 5 park
Machops and Eevees

13) Pasir Ris Park
Jynx and Scyther !

All of them come in waves and after 3-4 spawns, there might be a dry period for a while.

Snorlax and Porygon appears randomly but now it's very common and there can be up to 5-6 per hour on our island.
Aeroductyl always appears near the west coast highway and fort canning (saw it ther 4 times)
Just camp at a location for a few hours and usually something rare will turn up! Remember to pick up ur rubbish when you leave k !

Good luck !

Source: 

3 hours ago, eastmolton said:

i think i'm bored enf to go changi village to catch some later lol

Head to Changi Beach Park near the Water Venture. I caught two Lapras in this area around 5.30pm today.

tumblr_mwhdl80Uz81qgzh68o1_400.gif

:clap: harder, better, faster, stronger ^_^  

Caught a Snorlax when walked past outside Hyatt Hotel this morning, and a Porygon outside Lucky Plaza thereafter.  Evening walked through SGH area and caught my first Aerodactyl.  Otherwise a very uneventful day.

RWS is a literal Magnemite and Voltorb hive, esp the spots around the fountain of dreams.  3-4 of each appear every few minutes, and more if there's an active lure.  Did not see a single Pikachu in USS though.  Was in the area around noon yesterday.  The waterfront area is also decent for Karps and Ducks and Dratini, though in less numbers than Vivo.

Instagram @the_meowprince

Another lesson learnt: BEWARE when server is slow. Try not to:

- Use Lucky Egg (cuz time wasted waiting for server to respond) or Incense

- Transfer (cuz lag can cause transferee to disappear e.g. I lost a Goldeen, it disappeared and no candy!)

- Engage in Attacs or Training (cuz can get wiped out no matter how hard/fast you press) :huh:

Guest Poke Dot

Another trick learned,

You can actually retrieve back the Pokeball if you missed. When the ball slowly rolls away after missing the Pokemon, tap on the ball and it comes back to you, have to tap accurately at the ball though.

I tried retrieving the missed ball before but due to my fat fingers, i achieved 0% success rate haha. So gave up trying. Snorlax seems to appear frequently at Hougang area though people have reported catching them at various spots. Apparently, Sg seems to have more rare pokemons around probably because our country is small. An Aussie friend said he hardly could encounter a Snorlax. 

Be cool, like a breeze...

Guest Poke Dot

1 hour ago, Coolbriz said:

I tried retrieving the missed ball before but due to my fat fingers, i achieved 0% success rate haha. So gave up trying. Snorlax seems to appear frequently at Hougang area though people have reported catching them at various spots. Apparently, Sg seems to have more rare pokemons around probably because our country is small. An Aussie friend said he hardly could encounter a Snorlax. 

Can try tapping on the bottom and keep holding your finger on the screen, if timing is right can see the animation of the Pokeball flying back to your fingertip.

Haiz heard someone hatched a Tauros just now, so envious.