Jump to content
BW Advert Drive

Recommended Posts

Posted

Its a great game to go out and make new friends. I've seen an entire family going places to catch rare pokemons and fight gym battles, an endearing sight.

Posted
2 hours ago, KENZ said:

Join us and play lah hee hee

Even my mum now also diao the game liao.

Can you imagine this 50 plus year old ah soh, morning go marketing, sure will swing by the local gym to fight with others and come back complain to me how she lost badly LOL

Wah can imagine, thumbsup for having such a mum!  
 

I only go around coz the BF wants to go, so I accompany him, but it ends up with me catching more variety than him. :P

Instagram @the_meowprince

Guest Raichu930
Posted

anyone playing at hougang?

Posted
1 hour ago, Guest Raichu930 said:

anyone playing at hougang?

I was there at 401HG. It is crowded. And I saw quite number of cuties. 

Then suddenly everyone dashed to 1 place. Dunno why. Maybe sighting of a rare pokemon.

Guest Raichu930
Posted
1 hour ago, tyan said:

I was there at 401HG. It is crowded. And I saw quite number of cuties. 

Then suddenly everyone dashed to 1 place. Dunno why. Maybe sighting of a rare pokemon.

 

nah, im not that crazy to go over there, but for sure there'll be some cuties over there, haha. quite a lot of rare pokemons there.

Guest Poke Dot
Posted

Damn! After the update the GPS quite whacked. Staying still at a gym and the avatar still keeps running all around, then suddenly booted out cos gym became too far away, KNS.

 

Also sometimes keep pressing and tapping to select the Pokemon to catch, it's not responsive., worse is when there are three poke stops together with a gym, everything gets blocked and can't even select the thing properly.

Posted

I am starting our aj Pokemon line group message me if u want to join

Posted
19 minutes ago, yoyo74 said:

I am starting our aj Pokemon line group message me if u want to join

O.o have group liao oh~~

 

Posted
1 minute ago, Daebak said:

O.o have group liao oh~~

 

Your group all aj or mix with straight people?

Posted
Just now, yoyo74 said:

Your group all aj or mix with straight people?

no la... im not in any group.

Posted
1 minute ago, Daebak said:

no la... im not in any group.

I just created the group today u wanna join? Add my line id yoyowiz and tell me if u want to join

Posted

Been searching for Snorlax in Tampines Central. Got a Porygon though. :)

tumblr_mwhdl80Uz81qgzh68o1_400.gif

 

:clap: harder, better, faster, stronger ^_^  

Posted (edited)

Just take care n take note while playing....

 

Someone got caught inside Japanese Gardens late at night after closing hours. 

 

2 got arrested near plaza singapura car park entrance after getting into a fight....one was crossing the rd while playing...and the other is a motorist.

Edited by nixorn
Posted
3 hours ago, Gabiegab said:

Any Tampines pokemon go-ers? Hit me up, especially if you're Valor.

 

3 hours ago, ice.ice.boy said:

me!

 

Me too! #TeamValor!! :)

Visit: rimboi89.tumblr.com

Posted

there was once I spotted a Dragonair using Go Radar, along the longkang near my house. Rushed down to catch it. Saw a group of youngsters gathering around the spot. So I asked them, did you guys catch it? They pointed out to me the exact spot and I thanked them. Then they asked me what team I was in and I replied Mystic. Immediately they let out a loud, "chey" with some hand gestures of displeasure. Lucky they never beat me up lol. 

Be cool, like a breeze...

Posted
4 hours ago, birth_ave said:

dId u guys engage in eye contact with any guy playing thus far?hahah

Yup.

 

3 hours ago, Coolbriz said:

there was once I spotted a Dragonair using Go Radar, along the longkang near my house. Rushed down to catch it. Saw a group of youngsters gathering around the spot. So I asked them, did you guys catch it? They pointed out to me the exact spot and I thanked them. Then they asked me what team I was in and I replied Mystic. Immediately they let out a loud, "chey" with some hand gestures of displeasure. Lucky they never beat me up lol. 

I oso mystic!✌

Posted

Vivocity rooftop seems to be a good spot to farm a Gyarados alongside with Dratinis.

Chinese Garden is also a confirmed nest for Growlithe, good luck with the hunt guys!

Posted

Camped at vivocity rooftop once and it was really good. I'll recommend you guys to go there if you all have the chance to. Will go camp at other places soon, except Chinese Gardens cause it's too far.

 

Have you all tried the Changi Village spot at A spoonful of sugar? They reported good pokemons being caught there. 

Posted
5 hours ago, nusguy22 said:

Camped at vivocity rooftop once and it was really good. I'll recommend you guys to go there if you all have the chance to. Will go camp at other places soon, except Chinese Gardens cause it's too far.

 

Have you all tried the Changi Village spot at A spoonful of sugar? They reported good pokemons being caught there. 

How long does the dratini take to spawn there? Heard people spend 3 hours and never see one on the roof. :(

Posted

Anyone catching around Yishun Park too?
This game is helping me lose weight LOL!

What is [Courage]?
Its the power to overcome [Fear].

Posted
11 hours ago, Cube3 said:

Only managed 10 tonight around Chinatown...gps creating problems! :frustrated:

Reboot/restart your phone.  I did so and it stopped hanging.  Though CBD is rather sluggish, according to a friend who works near Chinatown area.  She's been complaining of delayed movements esp during lunchtimes and after 4.30pm.  

 

 

21 hours ago, Coolbriz said:

there was once I spotted a Dragonair using Go Radar, along the longkang near my house. Rushed down to catch it. Saw a group of youngsters gathering around the spot. So I asked them, did you guys catch it? They pointed out to me the exact spot and I thanked them. Then they asked me what team I was in and I replied Mystic. Immediately they let out a loud, "chey" with some hand gestures of displeasure. Lucky they never beat me up lol. 

Mystic too.  Where do you hunt?

Instagram @the_meowprince

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, MeowPrince said:

Reboot/restart your phone.  I did so and it stopped hanging.  Though CBD is rather sluggish, according to a friend who works near Chinatown area.  She's been complaining of delayed movements esp during lunchtimes and after 4.30pm.  

 

 

Mystic too.  Where do you hunt?

If you mean where did I catch the Dragonair, it happened to spawn at the bedok park connector abutting The Aquarius Condo. If you mean where do I hunt for pokemon in general, it is rather random. Sometimes, I will be at Orchard, especially Orchard Central, enjoying the massive lures and pokestops. Heard that Ion has that too but I have not tried that. A couple of times, friend will jio me for a ride down to various spots to catch those that appear on Go Radar. Been to the "legendary Hougang 401" and the ambience of pokemon hunting was the only perk. Other than that, didn't really catch any impressive ones there. There are times I will do that on the bus from the East to Vivocity not on purpose but my usual mode of transport and route. Managed to level up and hatched some eggs on buses! 

Edited by Coolbriz

Be cool, like a breeze...

Posted
3 hours ago, Coolbriz said:

Suspected Tampines Eco Park is a nest for Jynx. Anyone can verify? Sun Plaza Park is nest for Electabuzz. 

 

SunPlaza Park playground is an Electabuzz nest (nabbed three) and inside EcoPark near the gym is Jynx's territory. I caught numerous Jynxes there.

tumblr_mwhdl80Uz81qgzh68o1_400.gif

 

:clap: harder, better, faster, stronger ^_^  

Posted
12 hours ago, Coolbriz said:

Suspected Tampines Eco Park is a nest for Jynx. Anyone can verify? Sun Plaza Park is nest for Electabuzz. 

Verified.

How to seek revenge 101: Know him. Befriend him. Make him trust you wholeheartedly. Destroy him. Utterly.

Posted
9 hours ago, Frodoo said:

 

SunPlaza Park playground is an Electabuzz nest (nabbed three) and inside EcoPark near the gym is Jynx's territory. I caught numerous Jynxes there.

Any specific time of day?

Guest Nester
Posted

Marine Parade playground beside the NTUC finest building, quite a wide variety of Pokemons, always manage to catch at least 4 to 5 new Pokemons when I'm there.

 

Bedok Point - been there a couple of times, no Snorlax.

 

Switching off battery saver helped with all the hanging glitches for me.

Posted
21 hours ago, Coolbriz said:

Suspected Tampines Eco Park is a nest for Jynx. Anyone can verify? Sun Plaza Park is nest for Electabuzz. 

 

No specific timing. Although it seems to have frequent appearances at night.

Tampines Central Park (west side behind the new Tampines Hub) is a Machop nest. I evolved my Machop from the catch there.

tumblr_mwhdl80Uz81qgzh68o1_400.gif

 

:clap: harder, better, faster, stronger ^_^  

Posted

I caught my Snorlax at Gardens by the Bay, and a few minutes later an egg hatched out another.  GbtB and the spots around Marina Bay are great places to hunt.  Vivocity is great too.  Another surprising good spot is around SGH in the early morning - eevees galore!

 

Though I was very surprised at Kings Centre today, where after meeting a client, I stumbled upon a dragonair and a dratini.  And there was no one else around.   :D

 

Instagram @the_meowprince

Guest Poke Dot
Posted
16 minutes ago, firereaver said:

So cool. I'm waiting for my egg to hatch. So far clocked in 2.75km out of 5km. Hope to get a good one. ;)

 

Think only 10km eggs hatch into those rarer Pokemons.

Posted
4 hours ago, Guest Poke Dot said:

 

Think only 10km eggs hatch into those rarer Pokemons.

From what I understand, 10km eggs have potentials to hatch into rarer Pokemons but they can also hatch into pokemons that 2km and 5km can hatch... Duh.

Be cool, like a breeze...

Posted
7 hours ago, MeowPrince said:

I caught my Snorlax at Gardens by the Bay, and a few minutes later an egg hatched out another.  GbtB and the spots around Marina Bay are great places to hunt.  Vivocity is great too.  Another surprising good spot is around SGH in the early morning - eevees galore!

 

Though I was very surprised at Kings Centre today, where after meeting a client, I stumbled upon a dragonair and a dratini.  And there was no one else around.   :D

 

Envy envy... No luck with Snorlax -.-" .. Was at Vivocity a while ago and spotted a Gyarados nearby. But crowd was so overwhelming that I couldn't even get near the spot.. 

image.jpeg

Be cool, like a breeze...

Guest Pikapika
Posted

Wow! Anybody going Vivo this morning?  Hope to meet you! 

I'll be jogging there to try my luck soon!!!!

×
×
  • Create New...