Male HQ

Pokemon Go [Now in SG]

Sinon

Guest Poke Dot
15 hours ago, Cube3 said:

Why can't I get any pokemon to go over 2000 CP? All these gyms are occupied by these super pokemons...:yuk:

Depends on what's your Trainer Level bah.

6 hours ago, citricacid90 said:

anyone keen in joining a Pokemon group? not just for pokemon go, also for pokemon sun and moon and other pokemon stuff! drop me a PM! thks

Ooh I would love to join.

23 hours ago, Cube3 said:

Why can't I get any pokemon to go over 2000 CP? All these gyms are occupied by these super pokemons...:yuk:

You can, once you power up the correct Pokemon with around 90% IV

On 8/27/2016 at 8:56 PM, Cube3 said:

Yeah, sure, am around Chinatown, but of more interest now is attacking gyms...not sure ho to go about it but it appears better if you are in a team...

Definitely faster to take down a gym when in groups. Solo I usually only attack level 3 or 4 gyms. Higher than that like too much effort, not so worth it.

On 8/27/2016 at 8:56 PM, Cube3 said:
On 8/7/2016 at 1:46 AM, curious_boi said:

Instinct here! :D 

On 8/7/2016 at 1:48 AM, bbboyddd said:

Instinct YAS

Is there an Instinct community group thing here?

14 hours ago, onlylonely said:

Once you are level 23 and above u should be able to catch 1800 or low 2000 cp pokemon.

Serious? I've just reached level 24 and the highest CP pokemon I've caught is only 1000 :huh: Highest CP now is a 1900 cp gyarados, but that's from lots of hard work evolving and very slow powering... 2000 feels like it will take forever...:wacko:

27 minutes ago, Cube3 said:

Serious? I've just reached level 24 and the highest CP pokemon I've caught is only 1000 :huh: Highest CP now is a 1900 cp gyarados, but that's from lots of hard work evolving and very slow powering... 2000 feels like it will take forever...:wacko:

Totally agree, I don't think I have caught any 2000cp Pokemon ever. Usually 1000++ The above 2000cp ones I have are from evolving and powering up as well.

1 hour ago, Guest Poke Dot said:

Yeah, I'm nearing L25 but the highest I saw and caught was a 1500+ Venusaur. Caught a 890+ Lapras then saw a 2500+ Lapras to a L24 trainer at a gym.

Hey no fair...everybody gets cute pokes but me? :swear:

Guest Poke Dot
7 hours ago, Cube3 said:

Hey no fair...everybody gets cute pokes but me? :swear:

Haha I actually had two Snorlax shadows before but never got it. I'm still missing most of the big ones like Dragonite, Snorlax, Blastoise, Lichitung etc... only 13 more to go (minus region exclusives) to complete.

1 hour ago, Guest Poke Dot said:

Haha I actually had two Snorlax shadows before but never got it. I'm still missing most of the big ones like Dragonite, Snorlax, Blastoise, Lichitung etc... only 13 more to go (minus region exclusives) to complete.

Jia you! Come join the club 141.

Guest Poke Dot
4 hours ago, jackrezal said:

Jia you! Come join the club 141.

Tough wo, plus I don't actually go around those hotspots to chase after those biggies, I just catch whatever comes along where I go. Wonder if they'll update and let trainers trade Pokemons.

39 minutes ago, Guest Poke Dot said:

Tough wo, plus I don't actually go around those hotspots to chase after those biggies, I just catch whatever comes along where I go. Wonder if they'll update and let trainers trade Pokemons.

I see. I read that trading and PvP may come in the future. For now just play how we can. Ganbatte!

Edited by jackrezal
Edit for edit

21 hours ago, Cube3 said:

I caught alot of more than 1400 cp pokemon and you notice ur rattata and pidgey also like 300 to 400 cp. I just evolved my gyarados and it was like 1800+. Its possible!

4 minutes ago, Coolbriz said:

Looking forward to the new update so I can bring my buddy for a walk :) 

If you're on Android, you can download the version 0.37.0 update and walk your buddy now! It's cute to have Pikachu on your shoulder. Haha.

Guest Poke Dot
15 minutes ago, Rimboi89 said:

Yeah Buddy System is out! Gonna walk 12km with growlithe for its evolution to arcainine without going to Jap Garden! Phew.

On a side note, anyone knows where Hitmonchan and Jynx frequently spawns? :S

Changi Village. Lots of other rarer ones too.

18 minutes ago, Coolbriz said:

Cool! Saw Jynx twice at Bugis so you might want to try there?

OMG!! Okay thanks!

15 minutes ago, Guest Poke Dot said:

Changi Village. Lots of other rarer ones too.

Time to explore that area since I live in tamp. Thank you! :)

Visit: rimboi89.tumblr.com

20 minutes ago, Rimboi89 said:

OMG!! Okay thanks!

Time to explore that area since I live in tamp. Thank you! :)

Changi village gave a lot of no evolve and also already evolved Pokemon. Pretty hot spot outside the civil service club and along Changi village road.

16 minutes ago, Cube3 said:

Caught two Jynx at MBS...but low CP (sigh) :blink:

Caught another jynx at bugis just now around 7pm, cp around 1k :) 

cp is something uncontrollable even if you are high lvl it doesn't mean you are guaranteed a high cp Pokemon each time you catch. Caught my first Snorlax cp 500+ only lol 

Be cool, like a breeze...

So envious of you all!  

My wild-caught rares is a hall of shame - 15CP Snorlax, 29CP Gyarados, 15/24/29CP Vaporeons, and a 12CP Porygon.... yes all 2-digit CPs.  The high-CP ones I either hatched or evolved. :(

And I never have any luck at the "famous" sites like Changi V or MBS or Woodlands - only spot boring fish/ducks/pigs/stars/tentas at those places.  Almost all my wild-caught rares are from Gardens By The Bay, with the exception of that pathetic Snorlax which was at Grand Hyatt.  :swear:

Instagram @the_meowprince

1 hour ago, MeowPrince said:

So envious of you all!  

My wild-caught rares is a hall of shame - 15CP Snorlax, 29CP Gyarados, 15/24/29CP Vaporeons, and a 12CP Porygon.... yes all 2-digit CPs.  The high-CP ones I either hatched or evolved. :(

And I never have any luck at the "famous" sites like Changi V or MBS or Woodlands - only spot boring fish/ducks/pigs/stars/tentas at those places.  Almost all my wild-caught rares are from Gardens By The Bay, with the exception of that pathetic Snorlax which was at Grand Hyatt.  :swear:

Lol...poor baby! My only good catch was a 900cp porygon at mbs. Never even caught a glimpse of wild snorlax, gyarados, vaporeons! Seems like Gardens by Bay may be a good spot, and famous hotels! I know the MBS hotel lobby has rare pokes esp where many lures in place...

6 hours ago, Cube3 said:

Lol...poor baby! My only good catch was a 900cp porygon at mbs. Never even caught a glimpse of wild snorlax, gyarados, vaporeons! Seems like Gardens by Bay may be a good spot, and famous hotels! I know the MBS hotel lobby has rare pokes esp where many lures in place...

That's why I stick to catching hatching and evolving.  MBS was a joke on every occasion I was there (unless you count nidoran, staryu, krabby, venonat and poliwag as rare).  Changi V was an overnight coz of a cat op I helped in, Woodlands WF was an evening gathering by my friends who wanted to hunt rares - both were let downs.  The only consistent places I know are Vivo, RWS and Pearls Hill Park.  The first a Dratini/Karp/Duck/Poke/Magmar/Tenta nest, the second a Magnet/Voltorb nest with occasional Seel/Shellder/rare, and the last a nest of Abras (and eye-candy boys).  Though I cannot deny that Vivo/Harbourfront has a daily porygon, but I got low CP both times I went after it, so I just leave that spot alone.  Just lousy luck with the rares, I guess... I evolved all three of my Dragonites, lost count on the G-dos/EVs.

As for hotels, other than my fluke with Hyatt, I think most of the hotels are just gyms or stops with an occasional odd spawn.  A friend in the MICE business reported that InterCont and Marriot had good hunting but Shang and Capella were lousy.  My own experience so far - the hotels are just normal spots, some are rat/bird/worm/bat nests, but that's it. 

Guest Poke Dot
10 hours ago, Cube3 said:

I know the MBS hotel lobby has rare pokes esp where many lures in place...

The GPS there gets really wonky and gets frustrating sometimes and the game hangs so many times I gave up on that place. Didn't encounter any of the rare ones there either, best I got from there was a Vaporean, NidoQueen & Hypno.

To see where the pokenman appearing in real-time, can look at https://sgpokemap.com/

Click the filter to REMOVE those you are NOT-interested.

To find pokemon-XYZ's nest, deselect ALL in the filter then select pokemon-XYZ.

See where the pokemon-XYZ concentrate at over a short period of time.

Have fun !

Guest Poke Dot

44 minutes ago, sgwolfboy said:

Anyone knows where the newest growlithe nest is?

Growlithes seem to be everywhere leh, keep catching them here and there.

15 minutes ago, Coolbriz said:

Lapras seems to appear at Punggol end and occasionally Changi V. 

And along East Coast too.

Onix seems to be cluster f*rking at AMK, constantly seeing like 8-10 of them in one straight line along the park.

Some of those rare ones also seem to keep appearing at quite inaccessible places to general public like Senoko plant, secluded army camps, private clubs etc.

9 hours ago, MeowPrince said:

That's why I stick to catching hatching and evolving.  MBS was a joke on every occasion I was there (unless you count nidoran, staryu, krabby, venonat and poliwag as rare).  Changi V was an overnight coz of a cat op I helped in, Woodlands WF was an evening gathering by my friends who wanted to hunt rares - both were let downs.  The only consistent places I know are Vivo, RWS and Pearls Hill Park.  The first a Dratini/Karp/Duck/Poke/Magmar/Tenta nest, the second a Magnet/Voltorb nest with occasional Seel/Shellder/rare, and the last a nest of Abras (and eye-candy boys).  Though I cannot deny that Vivo/Harbourfront has a daily porygon, but I got low CP both times I went after it, so I just leave that spot alone.  Just lousy luck with the rares, I guess... I evolved all three of my Dragonites, lost count on the G-dos/EVs.

As for hotels, other than my fluke with Hyatt, I think most of the hotels are just gyms or stops with an occasional odd spawn.  A friend in the MICE business reported that InterCont and Marriot had good hunting but Shang and Capella were lousy.  My own experience so far - the hotels are just normal spots, some are rat/bird/worm/bat nests, but that's it. 

Pearls Hill Park! - ok good to know...

5 hours ago, Qatch said:

anyone know of a good android app that still works?

Map Radar PKMN.  However, the ads in it are :swear:   An occasional hunting buddy of mine uses it and its very accurate.  But he is usually cussing while using it, go figure!  Heard from a couple of friends that there is something called Poke Live Map (or close to it) that also works but is slow.  Those are only Android ones I've heard of that is still working, as of this morning.  My bf uses iPhone, so its Go Radar and I tag along, but that one has a number of false alarms all the time, eg, it tells you there is a Squirtle nearby when there isn't and the like.

5 hours ago, Cube3 said:

Pearls Hill Park! - ok good to know...

You are most welcome.  Just be warned that each spawn cycle there will always be one or two inside the private hostel which is not accessible to public.  The spawn cycles hourly, and you can get as many as 13 Abras within a 30-min period when it spawns.  Quite comical to see all the people running to and fro, too.  I went back just to watch the fun with my BF today, and picked up a pair of Scythers along the way.

Robertson Quay is spawning Clefairy today too, so BF got to evolve his, we even caught a Pikachu there, surprise surprise!  

Bukit Ho Swee was throwing up Weepingbells, Ivysaurs and Glooms yesterday in the hour I was there

3 hours ago, Guest Poke Dot said:

Heard a lot of steps and climbing up and down + mozzies.

Steps, yes.  The bugs, hardly.  

Hi guys, I've completed my 141 Pokemons (in SG) in Pokedex. 

There isn't a confirmation nest migration due yet so for those who are searching high and low for certain Pokemons, hope my list can help you.

(Note1: Spawn nest DOES NOT consists of evolved Pokemons. Only base Pokemons.)

(Note2: This list may not be 100% accurate, but as far as I'm concerned, these are the places which I've managed to farm/catch)

Abra - Pearl Hill Park

Charmander - Downtown MRT's lawn (Exit from MRT and it's the lawn facing MBFC Tower 3)

Onix - Marina Bay MRT's open space (Exit from MRT, it's next to the construction site)

Vulpix - (1) Tiong Bahru Park; (2) Bukit Timah Food Centre; (3) Goh & Goh Building (Opp. Beauty World MRT)

Omanyte - Bukit Batok Nature Park

Aerodactyl - Bukit Batok Nature Park

Low spawn rate; but if in luck will have!

Electabuzz - (1) SAFRA Mount Faber; (2) Bukit Purmei (Opp. Radin Mas Pri Sch)

Jynx - Raffles Hospital

Psyduck / Golduck - Vivo City

Dratini / Dragonair - (1) MBS; (2) Vivo City 

I would recommend Vivo City as spawn rate is higher and is much clustered, i.e. you don't have to really run around unlike for MBS.

Tentacool - Vivo City

Pikachu - (1) USS; (2) MBS Hotel (near RiSe)

Scyther - Bedok Reservoir Park

Magmar - (1) Kent Ridge Park; (2) Sun Plaza Park

Kabuto - Craig Road (Near the open field)

Magneton / Magnemite - MBS 

Voltorb / Electrobe - MBS

Lapras - MBS 

Very good spawn rate recently. Higher spawn rate after 10pm!

(I will continue to update if there is any! ^_^)

Guest Poke Dot

Man, don't understand why after leveling to 25, the Pokemons i've been seeing have such low CP. Caught a 165CP Lichitung then heard this kid proclaiming his is 500+CP. After that caught an 560+CP Aerodactyl, then this aunty and some others said theirs is 1000+. Also had incidence where Pokemons appear to some people, but not others. Also flee rate seems to have increased, wasted 10 over pokeballs some great balls on low CP Pokemons and they just ran away...arrrghh!