Coolbriz Posted July 25, 2018 Posted July 25, 2018 (edited) 7 hours ago, MeowPrince said: Hahah IKR. The case of too many friends! What I did was to slowly purge those who hardly swop gifts. Now my friend list is a mere 21, down from 29, most of whom swop daily gifts. And 7 of whom are already Ultra Friends, while 6 are nearby residents who I deem as having some chance of raiding together. You pick what criteria you want of your friend list - gift swoppers, or gift+mon traders, or raid buddies. And then you trim it accordingly. I actually purged 12 off my initial 29, and then added 4 whom I met (again) at last Fri EX raid. The other criteria I chose was to focus on same team, better chance of whacking gyms together, if you are blue+blue (or whichever color you are). Good idea for sorting out friends! But so far all my “friends” are so active in exchanging gifts so I got to stick to my current 31! Since there is a limit of only able to open 20 gifts in a day, I can only prioritise that with friends who are Super prompt in sending and opening up gifts each day.. anyone caught alohan raichu from raid yet? Just got mine today. No luck with Regsteel so far though. Edited July 25, 2018 by Coolbriz MeowPrince 1 Be cool, like a breeze...
4evaboring Posted July 25, 2018 Posted July 25, 2018 (edited) Just caught my alola marowak today but IV not gd, caught alola raichu last friday. i hardly see any alola raid around.. really need luck to camp the right 1. Edited July 25, 2018 by 4evaboring Coolbriz 1
Cube3 Posted July 26, 2018 Posted July 26, 2018 On 7/25/2018 at 3:02 PM, Coolbriz said: Good idea for sorting out friends! But so far all my “friends” are so active in exchanging gifts so I got to stick to my current 31! Since there is a limit of only able to open 20 gifts in a day, I can only prioritise that with friends who are Super prompt in sending and opening up gifts each day.. Yes, it is getting cheap to trade mons! We should try it out if there are any mons you're thinking of getting. Maybe with luck, get a Lucky no-need-stardust mon!
citricacid90 Posted July 29, 2018 Posted July 29, 2018 sharing PoGO AR+ pictures https://www.instagram.com/ceddypogoarshots/ HendryTan and Coolbriz 2
Coolbriz Posted July 29, 2018 Posted July 29, 2018 3 hours ago, citricacid90 said: sharing PoGO AR+ pictures https://www.instagram.com/ceddypogoarshots/ Very well taken! Love your matching backgrounds. Be cool, like a breeze...
Cube3 Posted July 31, 2018 Posted July 31, 2018 So, how many Lucky mons does everyone have? ...and, is there a logarithm pattern???
Dashy_Boy Posted August 5, 2018 Posted August 5, 2018 hey all! Wee i'm back in the game~ finally celexter 1
Cube3 Posted August 7, 2018 Posted August 7, 2018 On 8/6/2018 at 2:03 AM, Dashy_Boy said: hey all! Wee i'm back in the game~ finally Now, time to dig in, do all the homework on what's new, start tagging all the mons' IVs for trading, making space and strategizing for coming weekend's two-day Eevee Community Day etc.. - just like going back to school lol! Dashy_Boy 1
Coolbriz Posted August 11, 2018 Posted August 11, 2018 Have fun and good luck getting shiny eevee this weekend guys. Anyone planning to evolve their normal eevee to get normal type Attack, “Last Resort”? Window for evolving is till next tue 4am. Be cool, like a breeze...
Leelee1988 Posted August 11, 2018 Posted August 11, 2018 54 minutes ago, Coolbriz said: Have fun and good luck getting shiny eevee this weekend guys. Anyone planning to evolve their normal eevee to get normal type Attack, “Last Resort”? Window for evolving is till next tue 4am. What time begin ah
Coolbriz Posted August 11, 2018 Posted August 11, 2018 2 hours ago, Leelee1988 said: What time begin ah Ops sorry to reply late, 11am to 2pm. Same timing for tmr. Be cool, like a breeze...
Cube3 Posted August 12, 2018 Posted August 12, 2018 On 8/11/2018 at 8:41 AM, Coolbriz said: Anyone planning to evolve their normal eevee to get normal type Attack, “Last Resort”? Window for evolving is till next tue 4am. Is Last Resort any good? From what I could read, it's like Hydrocannon but super slow so really nobody wants this move at all...? Why Niantic liddat?
Coolbriz Posted August 12, 2018 Posted August 12, 2018 11 minutes ago, Cube3 said: Is Last Resort any good? From what I could read, it's like Hydrocannon but super slow so really nobody wants this move at all...? Why Niantic liddat? From what I understand, no normal type move is good. So it’s just for collection again.. Be cool, like a breeze...
pornoG Posted August 12, 2018 Posted August 12, 2018 haven't really start evolving.. most of the shiny are shitty ones.. going to trade them, hoping that they can become wonder... Cube3 1 juz shoot! Make every frame counts! www.instagram.com/dphotogsg
celexter Posted August 13, 2018 Posted August 13, 2018 Only got 1 via PoGo+ on Sat (cos was working), and 4 on Sun when I went Vivo. Wonder if the trio at Vivo Sky Park that I thought are AJ are here...
addicktz Posted August 14, 2018 Posted August 14, 2018 Sat was ok, caught 6 shiny but Sun’s luck was by far the best for me. Caught 9 shiny Eevee, 1 shiny Swablu, and 1 shiny Luvdisc. And then when I started evolving, the first three already gave me one of each. Very happy! celexter 1
celexter Posted August 14, 2018 Posted August 14, 2018 15 minutes ago, addicktz said: Sat was ok, caught 6 shiny but Sun’s luck was by far the best for me. Caught 9 shiny Eevee, 1 shiny Swablu, and 1 shiny Luvdisc. And then when I started evolving, the first three already gave me one of each. Very happy! Envious... I needed more Eevee. Why did I have to work on this particular Sat...?
pornoG Posted August 14, 2018 Posted August 14, 2018 hai... anyone as suay as me? evolved 3 shiny eevee... all jolteon... even after renaming, get out of app and back again to evolve juz shoot! Make every frame counts! www.instagram.com/dphotogsg
addicktz Posted August 14, 2018 Posted August 14, 2018 I saw on Facebook that one person evolved 6 Vaporeon. My friend evolved 5 Flareon. And anyway the naming convention only works once. And I would think that all of us used that up when the game first started so for the first three it’s really pure luck celexter and Dashy_Boy 2
Coolbriz Posted August 15, 2018 Posted August 15, 2018 I got 2 Vaporean and the rest got 1 each after using name trick. I was however, so dumb to walk my poor eevee for 10km and still used name trick for Umbreon and Espeon.. Be cool, like a breeze...
citricacid90 Posted August 15, 2018 Posted August 15, 2018 got 11 shinies during the event.. evolved 3 and all became vapes.. traded with my friends for jolt and flare to complete the set.
Archergo Posted August 18, 2018 Posted August 18, 2018 (edited) On 8/13/2018 at 1:35 PM, celexter said: Only got 1 via PoGo+ on Sat (cos was working), and 4 on Sun when I went Vivo. Wonder if the trio at Vivo Sky Park that I thought are AJ are here... I was at vivo with 2 of my buddies on Sunday and we went Skypark at some point. You referring to us? Anyone here managed to get a ticket to the upcoming Safari event in Yokosuka? Edited August 18, 2018 by silverlite
berg Posted August 18, 2018 Posted August 18, 2018 Any to hang out and play Pokémon go together? Pokémon go + fun buddies ?
citricacid90 Posted August 19, 2018 Posted August 19, 2018 On 7/29/2018 at 1:42 PM, Coolbriz said: Very well taken! Love your matching backgrounds. thank you!!
Guest Gibs Posted August 21, 2018 Posted August 21, 2018 anybody playing who stays in yishun? wanna add friend maybe can raid together
Guest Gibs Posted August 21, 2018 Posted August 21, 2018 Just now, Guest Gibs said: anybody playing who stays in yishun? wanna add friend maybe can raid together leave your account number behind ill add you guys~
LickinGood Posted August 21, 2018 Posted August 21, 2018 I need 3 new friends Add me: 2408 9976 6386 lock 1
LickinGood Posted August 22, 2018 Posted August 22, 2018 (edited) On 8/21/2018 at 10:21 PM, LickinGood said: I need 3 new friends Add me: 2408 9976 6386 @addicktz @ewlock Thank you Any staying around Macpherson.. add me... and pm me you are staying nearby so we can poke Edited September 11, 2018 by LickinGood
Coolbriz Posted August 22, 2018 Posted August 22, 2018 For those doing celebi quest, you can actually remove existing friends and re-add. It is still counted and existing progress is kept. Feel free to remove and re-add me if you wish Dashy_Boy and cycle25 2 Be cool, like a breeze...
pornoG Posted August 23, 2018 Posted August 23, 2018 3/8 hatch 9 eggs... running out of sunstone one and still no shiny.... juz shoot! Make every frame counts! www.instagram.com/dphotogsg
Guest Mew2 Posted August 23, 2018 Posted August 23, 2018 1 hour ago, pornoG said: 3/8 hatch 9 eggs... running out of sunstone one and still no shiny.... Natu dun need stone, and natu got shiny too.
Coolbriz Posted August 23, 2018 Posted August 23, 2018 Ya I’m stuck with the 9 eggs quest as all my eggs are 7km, lol. No shiny for Natu, sunkern or snubbull too. Worst still, I lost my unclaimed Mew when they pushed out Celebi quest. Be cool, like a breeze...
Dashy_Boy Posted August 23, 2018 Posted August 23, 2018 27 minutes ago, Coolbriz said: Ya I’m stuck with the 9 eggs quest as all my eggs are 7km, lol. No shiny for Natu, sunkern or snubbull too. Worst still, I lost my unclaimed Mew when they pushed out Celebi quest. oh they will push out ah? I can see the quest still
Coolbriz Posted August 23, 2018 Posted August 23, 2018 (edited) 3 hours ago, Dashy_Boy said: oh they will push out ah? I can see the quest still Ya I believe you guys can still see the previous quest. I guess I’m the only unlucky soul who couldn’t see it any more lol. I’m also affected by the recent purge of stacked up Pokémon in research quests. Edited August 23, 2018 by Coolbriz Be cool, like a breeze...
Dashy_Boy Posted August 23, 2018 Posted August 23, 2018 6 hours ago, Coolbriz said: Ya I believe you guys can still see the previous quest. I guess I’m the only unlucky soul who couldn’t see it any more lol. I’m also affected by the recent purge of stacked up Pokémon in research quests. awww. I just got my mew =) Coolbriz 1
stan_chit Posted August 30, 2018 Posted August 30, 2018 Please add my first account 2773 3193 1007 and my second account 5750 8846 3977 Arigatou Smiling and Laughing will cure the sadness
Cube3 Posted September 2, 2018 Posted September 2, 2018 On 8/23/2018 at 2:20 PM, Coolbriz said: Worst still, I lost my unclaimed Mew when they pushed out Celebi quest. Hah? Why didn't you claim your Mew? Now how? Where to find one?
Coolbriz Posted September 2, 2018 Posted September 2, 2018 (edited) 26 minutes ago, Cube3 said: Hah? Why didn't you claim your Mew? Now how? Where to find one? Cos I wanted to keep it as a photography pet and release it for pic shots when I travel around. Now Niantic confiscated it as a punishment for stacking, an undesirable behaviour according to Niantic lol. Cannot find any more la. Edited September 2, 2018 by Coolbriz Be cool, like a breeze...
Cube3 Posted September 4, 2018 Posted September 4, 2018 On 9/2/2018 at 6:39 PM, Coolbriz said: Cos I wanted to keep it as a photography pet and release it for pic shots when I travel around. Now Niantic confiscated it as a punishment for stacking, an undesirable behaviour according to Niantic lol. Cannot find any more la. Poor baby, Niantic will release it again another day, I'm sure. After all, the Legendaries returned! ...and maybe, there'll be a shiny version too...
Coolbriz Posted September 4, 2018 Posted September 4, 2018 13 minutes ago, Cube3 said: Poor baby, Niantic will release it again another day, I'm sure. After all, the Legendaries returned! ...and maybe, there'll be a shiny version too... Ya lol hope so Cube3 1 Be cool, like a breeze...
cycle25 Posted September 5, 2018 Posted September 5, 2018 On 8/22/2018 at 10:15 PM, Coolbriz said: For those doing celebi quest, you can actually remove existing friends and re-add. It is still counted and existing progress is kept. Feel free to remove and re-add me if you wish Thank you for the tips. Just wondering, is there any line/whatsapp group for people who play PoGo? I mean, if there isn't it could help with meet ups for raids and such? Just an idea. Coolbriz and Dashy_Boy 2
Rumint Posted September 5, 2018 Posted September 5, 2018 anyone in pioneer/jurong west area? need to find someone to do a trade for the darn celebi quest. Instead of love and trust and laughter.What you get is happy never after. But deep down all you want is love.The pure kind we all dream of.
Guest Shinypop7 Posted September 6, 2018 Posted September 6, 2018 15 hours ago, Rumint said: anyone in pioneer/jurong west area? need to find someone to do a trade for the darn celebi quest. Me.... U r in my friend list
Rumint Posted September 6, 2018 Posted September 6, 2018 8 hours ago, Guest Shinypop7 said: Me.... U r in my friend list What's ur nick/ where u stay? Instead of love and trust and laughter.What you get is happy never after. But deep down all you want is love.The pure kind we all dream of.
p2468 Posted September 7, 2018 Posted September 7, 2018 On 8/14/2018 at 11:13 PM, pornoG said: hai... anyone as suay as me? evolved 3 shiny eevee... all jolteon... even after renaming, get out of app and back again to evolve Ya. I suay till now
Recommended Posts