Jump to content
BW Advert Drive

Recommended Posts

Posted

Please add me too

2773 3193 1007

Smiling and Laughing will cure the sadness   :wub::D  :wub:

Posted

Please add my second account

5750 8846 3977

Smiling and Laughing will cure the sadness   :wub::D  :wub:

Posted

This friendship thingy is funny.. my friends were jokingly stalking me saying, “I know what u did last night!” Haha 

Be cool, like a breeze...

Posted
12 hours ago, Coolbriz said:

This friendship thingy is funny.. my friends were jokingly stalking me saying, “I know what u did last night!” Haha 

LOL mine keep asking when we can be "great friends".  Then only today did I learn what they meant.  

BTW, you come to Chinatown area regularly?

Instagram @the_meowprince

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, MeowPrince said:

LOL mine keep asking when we can be "great friends".  Then only today did I learn what they meant.  

BTW, you come to Chinatown area regularly?

No leh? Did u “stalk” the right guy? Haha.. actually I was guessing yr avatar name got to do with photography and cat but I think I Guess it wrong.. 

Edited by Coolbriz

Be cool, like a breeze...

Posted
23 hours ago, Coolbriz said:

No leh? Did u “stalk” the right guy? Haha.. actually I was guessing yr avatar name got to do with photography and cat but I think I Guess it wrong.. 

LOL!  Heh, my IGN has nothing to do with photography or cats at all.

Since BW is the only place I've share my code, can safely assume that those who added me from BW.   :D

 

I'll be at this Friday's 12:30pm EX Raid at the NDP Working Sculpture in Tiong Bahru.  So if anyone else here happens to be there as well, do come say hi.  

 

I'll be slinging a bag with this fella attached.  

 

xxxxx.jpg

Instagram @the_meowprince

Posted
5 hours ago, MeowPrince said:

LOL!  Heh, my IGN has nothing to do with photography or cats at all.

Since BW is the only place I've share my code, can safely assume that those who added me from BW.   :D

 

I'll be at this Friday's 12:30pm EX Raid at the NDP Working Sculpture in Tiong Bahru.  So if anyone else here happens to be there as well, do come say hi.  

 

I'll be slinging a bag with this fella attached.  

 

xxxxx.jpg

Haha ya I realised so cos got someone added me with that ign so initially I thought it’s you heh.. wow will be damn flashy to carry that fellow on the street. :lol:

Be cool, like a breeze...

Posted
On 6/22/2018 at 10:58 AM, MeowPrince said:

Player code : 1390 4398 9684

Level 40.  Only missing out Relicanth, Torkoal and Tropius (if you are hoping to trade).  

 

 

On 6/23/2018 at 4:39 PM, Coolbriz said:

2055 7497 6699

7km egg may hatch aloha Pokémon too but remember to clear egg storage space before opening gifts sent by friends :) 

 

On 6/25/2018 at 8:58 AM, ajax said:

pls add me.

5811 4265 0300

 

Friend-requested! - I have an abundance of Kangaskhans!

Posted
19 hours ago, Coolbriz said:

wow will be damn flashy to carry that fellow on the street. :lol:

Hahaha makes for easy spotting on weekends, since we bring him out most weekends.  Come say hi to us if you do see us.  

Instagram @the_meowprince

Guest Shinypop7
Posted

Where will you go for the Squirtle Community day? 

Who wanna join me? Raffles area....  

Posted

Any player in toa payoh area?

Posted

My 13th EX Raid pass received this morning.  Hope the rest of you got one too!

 

The following "Great Friends", if you are keen to trade (to up your Pilot medal), do PM me.   :D

PokeNutter17

indyrcum2

AncientMystique

Matchafit

Dondonfeng

Instagram @the_meowprince

Posted

I need raid buddies in bishan. My lvl isn't high and its so hard to find raid buddies 

Posted

When you win a raid with a Friend, you get an extra ball to catch the raid boss with.  Benefited from this yesterday during the Articuno hours.  Three of us jointly battled raids together and we each received the extra balls.  Note you have to hit Great Friend level (ie, 2 hears) before you can reap the benefit.  

 

Increasing your Friendship level will also help reduce the cost of trades.  And trading actually clocks toward completing the new medals.  

So far I've chosen to be careful in adding friends, maintaining just a mere 25 so far.  Not adding for the sake of the numbers, but going for the trades and the gym bonuses.

 

Instagram @the_meowprince

Posted

Agree with MeowPrince need to carefully plan who to add, have trouble keeping up who had i sent already and also some player are rather inactive after adding.

Posted (edited)

12 shiny today, with and without shades :D

 

bonus, caught my first shiny bulbasaurs too....missed that community day as i was in Seoul....

 

 

Edited by pornoG

juz shoot! Make every frame counts! 

www.instagram.com/dphotogsg

Posted
1 hour ago, MeowPrince said:

When you win a raid with a Friend, you get an extra ball to catch the raid boss with.  Benefited from this yesterday during the Articuno hours.  Three of us jointly battled raids together and we each received the extra balls.  Note you have to hit Great Friend level (ie, 2 hears) before you can reap the benefit.  

 

Increasing your Friendship level will also help reduce the cost of trades.  And trading actually clocks toward completing the new medals.  

So far I've chosen to be careful in adding friends, maintaining just a mere 25 so far.  Not adding for the sake of the numbers, but going for the trades and the gym bonuses.

 

 

agreed. went out with some friends to raid art. 3 cars,  9 players, 16 acounts. total raided 15 gyms. 8 players got shiny art with one lucky b***h getting the coveted perfect shiny art....

juz shoot! Make every frame counts! 

www.instagram.com/dphotogsg

Posted

My ID is 797551167902 if anyone would like to add me. ^_^

Posted
3 hours ago, sgpoppers.com said:

oh man Pokemon Go got so many changes since i last played..LOST

 

You need a personal trainer. Preferably one with nice pecs and abs! :D

Posted
5 hours ago, Cube3 said:

 

You need a personal trainer. Preferably one with nice pecs and abs! :D

You so naughty!   But then again, Machamp fits the build.  :D  Hunky bod and always in posing briefs!

 

 

 

 

 

Instagram @the_meowprince

Posted
1 hour ago, MeowPrince said:

You so naughty!   But then again, Machamp fits the build.  :D  Hunky bod and always in posing briefs!

 

And four hands some more, hubba hubba!! Can do four hand massage, need a paper bag for the face tho.

Posted

Next community day star Pokémon will be eevee. Niantic certainly knows how to keep us busy by having 2-day event. Possibly also know we need more eevee to evolve into the various forms. :lol:

Be cool, like a breeze...

Posted
2 minutes ago, Coolbriz said:

Next community day star Pokémon will be eevee. Niantic certainly knows how to keep us busy by having 2-day event. Possibly also know we need more eevee to evolve into the various forms. :lol:

i thought next one is ralts?

Posted
5 minutes ago, chi chub here said:

i thought next one is ralts?

Oh is it? Not sure leh, saw the pic of eevee in the community day poster..

Be cool, like a breeze...

Posted

Eevee?  Yawnz.  I'll just catch one for the record, unless the new move is good, it'll just as quickly be returned.

At least there'll be 3x stardust.  Now that is something worthwhile!

Meanwhile, I'll be doing more long-distance trades with friends.  Its much faster than waiting and hoping for eggs.

 

Just curious - how many of you have more than 50 pogo friends?  Or just 20+? Or less....

Instagram @the_meowprince

Posted
2 hours ago, MeowPrince said:

Eevee?  Yawnz.  I'll just catch one for the record, unless the new move is good, it'll just as quickly be returned.

At least there'll be 3x stardust.  Now that is something worthwhile!

Meanwhile, I'll be doing more long-distance trades with friends.  Its much faster than waiting and hoping for eggs.

 

Just curious - how many of you have more than 50 pogo friends?  Or just 20+? Or less....

I got about 30 friends. A bit hard to manage since I can only open 20 gifts max per day.. :wacko:

Be cool, like a breeze...

Posted
3 hours ago, MeowPrince said:

Eevee?  Yawnz.  I'll just catch one for the record, unless the new move is good, it'll just as quickly be returned.

At least there'll be 3x stardust.  Now that is something worthwhile!

Meanwhile, I'll be doing more long-distance trades with friends.  Its much faster than waiting and hoping for eggs.

 

Just curious - how many of you have more than 50 pogo friends?  Or just 20+? Or less....

i used to have 60+,but ver yhard to manage w/the gifts, so cleared a number of it..

Posted (edited)

Best of luck to those who haven’t got shiny Lugia (including myself) and the + - pair over this weekend ;) 

Edited by Coolbriz

Be cool, like a breeze...

Posted
15 hours ago, Coolbriz said:

Best of luck to those who haven’t got shiny Lugia (including myself) and the + - pair over this weekend ;) 

All the best man!

I haven't gotten shiny Lugia either, though just got a shiny +- in the drizzle this morning :whistle:

The + & - are ok to catch, mostly for the extra dust they bring.  Though they certainly consume more balls.... :swear:

 

Haiz, I'm still trying to figure out who are some of my mystery friends who added me from BW.....   

 

 

Instagram @the_meowprince

Posted

trying to get shiny lugia today. are shiny legendaries 100% catch rate?

Instead of love and trust and laughter.

What you get is happy never after.

But deep down all you want is love.

The pure kind we all dream of.

×
×
  • Create New...