Male HQ

Malay Men Discussion + Liking For & Sex with Malay Men (Compiled)

tanuki

so hot and sexy for those encounters

as for mine encounter with malay

i had 2 encounters with the same guy ( malay) in work place

i have forgotten how we got into each other

on one very first occasion, he just touched my cock in one private room

and i responded by touching back

but we din kiss

just touched with our trousers on and i could feel his cock hard on and so did he felt mine

next, few months later, both of us are horny and we went one step further

he went to my rest room and we touched each other with lustful eyes

both of us are abt to bite each other in the room and we just grab each other's cock and we expose our cocks

wow, his was cut and abt 15cm, and we crossed sword, and then we grab each other's cock on our hands, and we felt the warmth.

very shoik!

next, i pinned him down and rubbed my cock on his tummy, the feeling is so nice and he did the same on me

then, to prevent us into splling our cum, we put on underwear to HJ for each other,

eventhough is just hand, the feeling is nice, with our lustful eyes, we look at each other, we din kiss i think as both of us are top

soon later, he was behind me, i felt his weight, his tummy, and his whispher and then he shake me harder and faster

i was grabbing his cock with my hands behind while he grab mine from my back

and soon, i was at the point of no return and shoot in my underwear and the spasm that i have was the best ever

but too bad, he doesnt want to cum that time

another episode was months later, started off with us eyeing each other in our lustful horny eyes and we said "jom"

and both of us understand what it means

then go to my rest room

he sat beside me, touching my belly and so do i, then unzipped ourselves and we are HJ again, dun know y, we are not into BJ as both of us are TOP

then, proceed to more vigorous hand job and rubbing cock at each other body and exclaming vulgar works in malay language

then we moaned 

and again, arrived at the point of no return with further moaning and exclaminng

wow, tat was nice despite no BJ or anal..

Ppl may find it boring as just HJ but I had the most intense orgnasm..

just like Malay! 

never tried other races though

so hot and sexy for those encounters

as for mine encounter with malay

i had 2 encounters with the same guy ( malay) in work place

i have forgotten how we got into each other

on one very first occasion, he just touched my cock in one private room

and i responded by touching back

but we din kiss

just touched with our trousers on and i could feel his cock hard on and so did he felt mine

next, few months later, both of us are horny and we went one step further

he went to my rest room and we touched each other with lustful eyes

both of us are abt to bite each other in the room and we just grab each other's cock and we expose our cocks

wow, his was cut and abt 15cm, and we crossed sword, and then we grab each other's cock on our hands, and we felt the warmth.

very shoik!

next, i pinned him down and rubbed my cock on his tummy, the feeling is so nice and he did the same on me

then, to prevent us into splling our cum, we put on underwear to HJ for each other,

eventhough is just hand, the feeling is nice, with our lustful eyes, we look at each other, we din kiss i think as both of us are top

soon later, he was behind me, i felt his weight, his tummy, and his whispher and then he shake me harder and faster

i was grabbing his cock with my hands behind while he grab mine from my back

and soon, i was at the point of no return and shoot in my underwear and the spasm that i have was the best ever

but too bad, he doesnt want to cum that time

another episode was months later, started off with us eyeing each other in our lustful horny eyes and we said "jom"

and both of us understand what it means

then go to my rest room

he sat beside me, touching my belly and so do i, then unzipped ourselves and we are HJ again, dun know y, we are not into BJ as both of us are TOP

then, proceed to more vigorous hand job and rubbing cock at each other body and exclaming vulgar works in malay language

then we moaned 

and again, arrived at the point of no return with further moaning and exclaminng

wow, tat was nice despite no BJ or anal..

Ppl may find it boring as just HJ but I had the most intense orgnasm..

just like Malay! 

never tried other races though

Hello Dey,

You like Malays but why you post your story in "Liking for Bangladesh & Indian.." topic?

Topic moved to the correct topic...which is HERE! 

Only ever done it with a Malay guy once, and he was an Emirates cabin crew who was a former model, who gave me a fantastic blow job.

After my most wonderful ejaculation, we lay in bed and chatted. Turned out that he loved Caucasian men and spent most of his time in Dubai getting anally penetrated by Caucasian flight crew. He didn't ejaculate during our session because he was meeting up with one later that day and hoping to get lucky, and he hooked up with me as an 'appetiser'.

I hoped to keep in touch with him so he could introduce me to Caucasian cabin crew but the selfish bastard clearly didn't want to share with me.

• 3 weeks later...

malay guys have very short fat penises.

I have seen too many dicks to disagree with this. You have not seen enough  :rolleyes:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• 1 month later...

totally agreed with you.

Abang iamziz is a Malay! You Can show your big dick to nazim....hahaha.

All Malay dicks are circumcised.....due to Islam requirement.

:P  :D  :lol:  :rolleyes:

TXNMu.gif

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• 6 months later...

@iamziz: you ought to cock slap that guy with your er..hmm. Then he will wake up. Hahaha

:lol:  :D  :P

SnakeCharmer.jpg

― J'son M. Lee 

Wana chat add me to line mlymarried

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=410979

Regards

GM

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • 1 month later...
Guest manycum

Never had sex with a Malay guy before, tonight was my first time. He goes to my uni, and we've been talking on Grindr. Handsome, ok build, lean boyish I guess. Monkey face look, probably was a very naughty kid.

He came over to my hall while my roommate was out - gone home for the weekend. Not long before we were both naked and erected - my uncut cock looked very pink and pale next to his dark cut penis. He is long and thin, mine is thicker a bit. But he has a big head, purple colour.

We enjoyed each other a while, touching, playing with nipples. He got small tight ones, a bit sensitive - played a while and he said he wanted to fuck me. I had condom and I let him put lubricant in my hole, then I lay a towel down and lie back.

I'm not inexperienced but he is definitely the hardest roughest top I ever had. Seriously bang me big-time, till we were both dripping with sweat. Then he made me go on all fours and I felt super slutty as I become his bitch. I was moaning so loudly, couldn't control, and he fuck me until he was cumming while he fuck me.

Then he pulled out and rolled me over, took out his condom which was really full of sperm, then he jerked me and sucked me until I also cannot tahan and shot all over my abs.

I had to lie there and recover a while after he left.

Are all Malay guys so wild?

Guest Guest

My experience with Malays r such that many are cleaner (in the ass) and observe good oral hygiene as compared to Chinese guys. Hence it is more enjoyable having penetrative sex while kissing passionately. And generally, Malays have facial features which are more manly.

Guest guest

I had sex with few Malay before. Well they are just like any other race.  some hv big cock some small. Some fuck well some forgettable. Only thing is all are cut dick!

Sex with all races same la. It really depends on your luck. If you lucky he happen to be big and fuck like a machine and fuck like never ending. I met Caucasian or indian who have smaller dick than Chinese and last only seconds.

For the looks department, I find the Malays or Indonesians seemed to have more sex appeal for Asian.

Cut dick doesn't mean always clean, I got HPV or anal warts last time I got fucked by an Indonesian due to their culture hide anything shameful to them rather than treat that diseases they got.

I have had many Malay guys over the years and yes, many of them are super fuckers.  There is a certain wildness in them that surfaces when they are in bed.  Love them.  Never fail to pick up a couple of horny Malay guys when I return to Malaysia.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

14 minutes ago, kimlo777 said:

I have had many Malay guys over the years and yes, many of them are super fuckers.  There is a certain wildness in them that surfaces when they are in bed.  Love them.  Never fail to pick up a couple of horny Malay guys when I return to Malaysia.

i agree, the most amazing fuck I received was from malay guys, they just know how to do it. xp am not even sorry >:)

5 hours ago, Guest said:

Some Malays are sexy but I did not find them to be better in bed than others including ang moh.

Why mention ang moh?

• 2 weeks later...

I remember my first mly top.  It was at bukit Batok pool. He looked hot in his speedos n tight bod. When he went to shower after his tan I followed him and he was touching himself in the showers with the doors open. I kept looking and touched myself too. He invited me over and we did it in the showers.  I love his sensitive brown nipples.  Now he's my regular fuck buddy. 

• G_M changed the title to Malay Men Discussion + Liking For & Sex with Malay Men (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 5 months later...
Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh

I like manly brown skin Malay guys.

like to go Jb to watch them, got some offer massage to me, and they always like my fair porcelain skin.

i have also been to Batam before to get a private guide to bring me to see those manly construction workers showering after working.

they got very nice fit bodies!🤑

On 9/26/2019 at 10:40 AM, repressednerd said:

I have to agree with this. After cumming the cock still looks hot with its semi erect state. The guys in Malaysia also have an interesting way to massage cut cock (if yours is cut too).

Agreed, whether hard or not, the cock looks so nice with the head always exposed:p what a turn on! In what way are they interesting?:0

• 7 months later...
Guest Uncle
On 7/26/2014 at 2:49 PM, razz669 said:

So quiet here

All the malay daddies busy weaving ketupat

Lol

Oh I miss my Malay neighbor, married with kids. Worked in security, and quite pumped ripped. I would pop by his flat near my place when his wife is on shift work. I love bury my face in his black armpits, and hear him moan. His cock is so thick and bushy. Not long but hard like steel. He enjoyed licking hairy ass and hairy armpits, such a good sucker. Now CB can't see him. He just texted me his hari raya baju. Whole family in silky green. Missing you Faizal... (Not his real name la) selamat hari raya.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.