Male HQ

Gay Chat Groups Listing [Line / Wechat / Kik Etc.]

Guest cookiedoughguy

I have created a group for guys who are currently attached to discuss relationship issues. Discretion is also strongly recommended.

Required:

1. Must be in a relationship.

2. Age 20 and above are welcomed.

3. Photo contributions are welcomed. With or without face.

4. Anonymous or inactivity for more than 1 week will be kicked out. Appreciate that sharing is caring.

5. Abusive/Insulting on the group is also strictly prohibited. Offenders will be kicked permanently.

Interested members/parties please LINE ID to @piggypoop, with introduction. Will be responding within 1 day.

Guest jonlittle
On 09/07/2017 at 10:53 PM, jonlittle said:

Hello. I'm looking for friends mainly. I hope to find someone whom I have common interest with. Then, hopefully we can have serious and light-hearted conversations, and hang out. Eating is surely one of my interests. >_< (I am the kind of person who can eat without growing fat.) I also like to watch anime and kdrama although I regrettably haven't been watching as often as before. I am also open to fun once in a while. But it has to be safe. (But I am not looking for a sex buddy. Don't treat me like one.)

I stay in Jurong West. If you stay in or near Jurong, then it will be easier for us to hang out more often or till late without feeling too tired for work the next day. If not, we can always find somewhere else to meet anyway.

You can read my profile for stats. Stats wise, I would prefer someone between 23 to 35 years old perhaps. (Not too young or too old.) But if we can click, age doesn't matter. I don't prefer chubby or skinny too.

Anyway, drop me a message here on bw and add me on Line, if you're interested. I might not be able to reply quickly. But I'll surely reply in a day or two.

Lastly, I can be quite shy at first but I'll open up later on as we know each other more. And I am serious about forging a new bond. I won't insist if things don't turn out well though.

P.s. I'm not good-looking. Just average. Lean fit. Doing dumbbells and running twice a week to become fitter. If all these matter. :) I'm Singaporean but i don't mind if you are Malaysian or of other nationality.

I would like to thank everyone who has connected with me in this short 3 months. You guys have affected my life in one way or another. I am thankful to have had meaningful conversations with a few of you and had met one or two of you in real life. All the best to you guys.

I am sorry if you have just added me. I won't have the time to chat regularly like before.

It takes efforts, kindness and patience to carry a conversation whenever it is started. Thus, I hope to pass on the kindness in the form of gratitude to everyone who makes an effort to connect with someone else today. :)

I have created a group for uniformed personals to gather together for meetups or more. Discretion is also strongly recommended.

Required:

1. Must be in uniform/interested in uniform/uniformed job related.

2. Age 20 and above are welcomed.

3. Photo contributions are welcomed. With or without face. Full uniform is the best.

4. Anonymous or inactivity for more than 1 week will be kicked out. Appreciate that sharing is caring.

5. Abusive/Insulting on the group is also strictly prohibited. Offenders will be kicked permanently.

6. Events such as uniform gathering will be made occasionally. Seek alikes are welcomed to join. 

Interested members/parties please leave your LINE ID, introduction behind. Will be responding within 1 day.

Police(NSFs,regulars),SCDF,Army,Airforce,Navy,MP are welcomed. 

Current members 21 active

Members Limit 40 (will increase member limit if hits 30)

PS : Moderator will be UNAVAILABLE during Mondays - Fridays from 0800 - 1930 till further notice due to training purposes. Please leave a pm and I will get back to you guys ASAP.

Update: Please do understand that this is a LINE group meant for seek-alikes. Please feel free to explore, at the same time do respect others. Thank you.

Friends/chat anyone? 
Looking for anyone who's genuinely nice to chat with. 27 mly here :)

(Since people are always asking, I'm 27 mly 185 60. I'm skinny btw T_T)

line: fallmerees 

PS: would also love if you know how to play the guitar `cause I wanna start learning

PSS: Also wanna find someone who could train me to gain weight or bulk up (whatever the term is) lol I'm just too skinny T_T 

PSSS: But seriously, anyone nice, really :)

Edited by fallmerees
On 10/17/2017 at 10:27 PM, alkaii said:

24 Singaporean Chinese 175 60. street trash looking to be kept as a house/trophy boy

Line ID: alcrece

Interested

All people deserve to live with dignity and respect, free from fear and violence, and protected against discrimination, regardless of their gender identity or sexual orientation.

Horny slender twink top dom here seeking young smooth twink bottom subs here. No place. Me in yishun. Seeking to be blown.. 25c 171 50 here. Line me at wyburn_schaltz90

All people deserve to live with dignity and respect, free from fear and violence, and protected against discrimination, regardless of their gender identity or sexual orientation.

On 20/05/2015 at 11:09 AM, derrickguy said:

Line Chat: Younger Tops and Older Bottoms

This is a chat room dedicated to younger tops who wish to meet, socialize or hook-up with older guys.

There is no age restriction.  The chat room is moderately active, and social activities are planned occasionally.

Currently we have about 45 members and hope to grow it to 70 eventually.  Especially hope more younger tops will join us!

Don't be shy, this has been a very amicable chat room so far!

PM me :)

I wanna join

• Guest changed the title to Gay Chat Groups Listing [Line / Wechat / Kik Etc.]
  • Guest locked this topic