Male HQ

Gay Chat Groups Listing [Line / Wechat / Kik Etc.]

4 hours ago, Blanka said:

Perhaps the connection I felt was all in my mind... texting about my real life issues  about attracted to guys despite being married and all.., n he was in a similar situation n I thought he would empathise at least he said he did... at the end of the day, it boils down one's own confidence and judgement... damn it still hurts like a bitch... :mellow: hehe

thanks for sharing this with us. it reminds us what's important is how we make the most from our past for the better ahead, moving on.

in counselling (which i studied), when the therapist makes more self-disclosure of himself than necessary when his feelings get emeshed with that of the client he's trying to empatize with, it can backfire too so this is not advised.

on being hurt like crazy, sounds like at least 4(?) on scale of 1 to 10, 1 being bad enough till it affects our normal daily functioning. take heart, for there's resilence in us humans, and you're now much better of with experience so that moving on to 5 then 7 or more would be achievable with positive self-talk.

Edited by cmlf

I have created a group for uniformed personals to gather together for meetups or more. Discretion is also strongly recommended.

Required:

1. Must be in uniform/interested in uniform/uniformed job related.

2. Age 20 and above are welcomed.

3. Photo contributions are welcomed. With or without face. Full uniform is the best.

4. Anonymous or inactivity for more than 1 week will be kicked out. Appreciate that sharing is caring.

5. Abusive/Insulting on the group is also strictly prohibited. Offenders will be kicked permanently.

6. Events such as uniform gathering will be made occasionally. Seek alikes are welcomed to join. 

Interested members/parties please leave your LINE ID, introduction behind. Will be responding within 1 day.

Police(NSFs,regulars),SCDF,Army,Airforce,Navy,MP are welcomed. 

Current members 13 active

Members Limit 30

PS : Moderator will be UNAVAILABLE during Mondays - Fridays from 0800 - 1930 till further notice due to training purposes. Please leave a pm and I will get back to you guys ASAP.

Hello people. 

I know there has been a lot of chat group formed and I have to apologise for now taking the time to browse through all of them, is there a LINE group for free baller?

kindly let me know. Thanks. 

** Message me if you have a LINE group chat, not the other way round. Thx. 

Edited by bluerunner
Added info.

I have created a group for uniformed personals to gather together for meetups or more. Discretion is also strongly recommended.

Required:

3. Photo contributions are welcomed. With or without face. Full uniform is the best.

4. Anonymous or inactivity for more than 1 week will be kicked out. Appreciate that sharing is caring.

5. Abusive/Insulting on the group is also strictly prohibited. Offenders will be kicked permanently.

6. Events such as uniform gathering will be made occasionally. Seek alikes are welcomed to join. 

Interested members/parties please leave your LINE ID, introduction behind. Will be responding within 1 day.

Current members 14 active

Members Limit 30 (will increase member limit if hits 20)

PS : Moderator will be UNAVAILABLE during Mondays - Fridays from 0800 - 1930 till further notice due to training purposes. Please leave a pm and I will get back to you guys ASAP.

Update: Please do understand that this is a LINE group meant for seek-alikes. Please feel free to explore, at the same time do respect others. Thank you.

Edited by Kei-san

Required:

Current members 16 active

Update: Please do understand that this is a LINE group meant for seek-alikes. Please feel free to explore, at the same time do respect others. Thank you.

On 19/04/2017 at 6:46 AM, smallperson said:

Hey guys,

I just want to assemble all the beefcakes! I have created a LINE group for Malaysians and Singaporean! It's a beefcake group! It's an open group where you can generally chat for everything; sex, meet and greet, drinks, dinner, chat, sharing xxx photo/video, anything you name it! (please mind your attitude though). Come and join us if you are one of the beefcake categories (beefy/stocky/daddy/stocky/hairy/chub/cub/admires). Feel free to leave your LINE ID here or PM me directly. As long as you are in those categories, you are more welcome to join us. I'm here to WELCOMING you all. Let's get this group go wild! (literally)

Current members: 58 people (9 malaysians, 49 singaporean)

Age restriction (due to nosebleed images and video): 21 years old and above.

PS: I will need some info out from you guys when you are interested into joining the group. Like your dick photo, naked sexy photo. LOL No worries, just some basic info. :)

PSS: I dont know why, all malaysians friends are so shy to join in. We dont bite (some of us do tho). Come and join the fun!

Anyone here a member of this group? Maybe u can help me join in. Thanks

On 19/04/2017 at 6:46 AM, smallperson said:

Hey guys,

I just want to assemble all the beefcakes! I have created a LINE group for Malaysians and Singaporean! It's a beefcake group! It's an open group where you can generally chat for everything; sex, meet and greet, drinks, dinner, chat, sharing xxx photo/video, anything you name it! (please mind your attitude though). Come and join us if you are one of the beefcake categories (beefy/stocky/daddy/stocky/hairy/chub/cub/admires). Feel free to leave your LINE ID here or PM me directly. As long as you are in those categories, you are more welcome to join us. I'm here to WELCOMING you all. Let's get this group go wild! (literally)

Current members: 58 people (9 malaysians, 49 singaporean)

Age restriction (due to nosebleed images and video): 21 years old and above.

PS: I will need some info out from you guys when you are interested into joining the group. Like your dick photo, naked sexy photo. LOL No worries, just some basic info. :)

PSS: I dont know why, all malaysians friends are so shy to join in. We dont bite (some of us do tho). Come and join the fun!

hey, can i join?

Required:

Current members 18 active

Hey. I would like to chat, make friends, exchange conversation/photos/or other. I live in Portland Oregon but am in love with people from Thailand, Korea, China, Japan, and other such areas. If your interested in communicating some time let me know by messaging me. Accounts are as follows:

Line: mecra24

Wechat: Mecra24

kakao Talk: babymike36@hotmail.com

Kik: mecra24

เฮ้ ฉันต้องการแชทรู้จักเพื่อนแลกเปลี่ยนการสนทนา / รูปถ่าย / หรืออื่น ๆ ฉันอาศัยอยู่ในพอร์ตแลนด์โอเรกอน แต่ตกหลุมรักกับคนไทยเกาหลีจีนญี่ปุ่นและพื้นที่อื่น ๆ หากคุณสนใจในการติดต่อสื่อสารสักระยะหนึ่งให้ฉันรู้ด้วยการส่งข้อความถึงฉัน บัญชีมีดังนี้:

บรรทัด: mecra24

이봐. 나는 채팅, 친구 사귀기, 대화 / 사진 / 기타 교환. 나는 포틀랜드 오레곤에 살고 있지만 태국, 한국, 중국, 일본 등의 사람들과 사랑에 빠져 있습니다. 당신의 의사 소통에 관심이 있다면 저에게 메시징으로 알려주십시오. 계정은 다음과 같습니다.

라인 : mecra24
Wechat : Mecra24
카카오 톡 : babymike36@hotmail.com
Kik : mecra24

嘿。我想聊天,交朋友,交流對話/照片/等等。我住在波特蘭俄勒岡州,但愛上泰國,韓國,中國,日本等地區的人們。如果你有興趣在溝通一段時間讓我知道消息我。賬目如下:

行:mecra24
Wechat:Mecra24
kakao Talk:babymike36@hotmail.com
Kik:mecra24

Chào. Tôi muốn trò chuyện, kết bạn, trao đổi cuộc trò chuyện / hình ảnh / hoặc khác. Tôi sống ở Portland Oregon nhưng tôi yêu người dân từ Thái Lan, Hàn Quốc, Trung Quốc, Nhật Bản, và các khu vực khác. Nếu bạn quan tâm đến việc liên lạc một thời gian, hãy cho tôi biết bằng cách nhắn tin cho tôi. Tài khoản như sau:

Đường dây: mecra24

Hei. Saya ingin bersembang, berteman, bertukar perbualan / foto / atau lain-lain. Saya tinggal di Portland Oregon tetapi saya suka dengan orang dari Thailand, Korea, China, Jepun, dan kawasan-kawasan lain. Jika anda berminat untuk berkomunikasi beberapa waktu, beritahu saya dengan menghantar mesej kepada saya. Akaun adalah seperti berikut:

Talian: mecra24

Edited by Mecra24

Required:

Current members 20 active

Members Limit 40 (will increase member limit if hits 30)

• Guest changed the title to Gay Chat Groups Listing [Line / Wechat / Kik Etc.]
  • Guest locked this topic