Male HQ

Sweaters Sauna @ Petalin Jaya of Malaysia

Guest Eddy

Guest sucked

its usually not happening..with middle-aged unfit uncles..i mean uncles who are fairly fit is nice but not those who dont keep fit..

Just left there. Nice crowd. Mostly there for light fun hjbj. Finally got two guys to spit boar me, but they only lasted two minutes. Just as i was getting into it, they started cumming. After that i no more mood. Fuck lah. What a let down.

Guest Guest
35 minutes ago, marc87vb said:

Just left there. Nice crowd. Mostly there for light fun hjbj. Finally got two guys to spit boar me, but they only lasted two minutes. Just as i was getting into it, they started cumming. After that i no more mood. Fuck lah. What a let down.

Because you are fat!

Guest Guest
50 minutes ago, marc87vb said:

I guess they really really liked me fat. They came in less than two mins. XD

Nope! Because they want to leave the place... time up.... they want to game over.... no choice they simply pick you up to help them release.... then go...

12 minutes ago, Guest Nice said:

Today normal wit towel. But if u wanna naked .. why not : ) btw hope can meet top chi guys today...

Naked Night also wanna cover with face towel, you think Normal Night they wanna go totally naked meh ?

1 hour ago, Guest Paul said:

Naked Night also wanna cover with face towel, you think Normal Night they wanna go totally naked meh ?

Looks like u never go there on normal night huh.. or can say u never go to sweaters b4? 

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Guest Nice said:

Looks like u never go there on normal night huh.. or can say u never go to sweaters b4? 

What's so special in Sweater?

• G_M locked this topic