Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

47 minutes ago, eloquenzee said:

i'm sure this has been asked before but what is gspa like compared to yuno? have not been there before but considering haha 

gspa no nude requirement so many guys wear shorts inside the spa area... and mostly straight. the entry fare includes buffet. they also have massage chairs for use in the common area. also has sauna and steam room but fewer pools. 

4 minutes ago, persianblue said:

gspa no nude requirement so many guys wear shorts inside the spa area... and mostly straight. the entry fare includes buffet. they also have massage chairs for use in the common area. also has sauna and steam room but fewer pools. 

ahh i see, but do you see guys go nude there? also what is the crowd like?

2 hours ago, eloquenzee said:

i'm sure this has been asked before but what is gspa like compared to yuno? have not been there before but considering haha 

Yunomori is patterned after a Japanese sento or onsen, whereas gspa feels more like a spa you might find in China in terms of its theming. As mentioned in this thread, it's not the norm for guys to go fully nude at gspa, unlike in Yunomori. 

Was there yesterday between 3-5. We sat next to each other at the first bench closest to the steam room and were checking each other out openly. You left for the lounge shortly after. If you're here please message me. Wish to meet up again if you're here.

3 hours ago, highintensity1992 said:

Big Gathering this Saturday whole day .....

You mean the onsen is booked for private event whole day?

was planning to go in the afternoon, but if there’s gathering then might have to go to other place. Hmmmm

Edited by top_suck

I am seated at the Dining Area now. in front of me is a hottie... opposite me is 2 Caucasians drinking beer.

Nice mix of Single-Men & Couples.

Got a BJ last time but sadly had no action at all today, nor did I witness anything.

Apart from a guy who was actively moving between the sauna and steam rooms to my amusement, everyone else appeared to be well behaved and kept to themselves.

Quite funny to see someone shave their crotch at the shower area, but it makes sense I guess! I swear I saw a toothbrush in his package too lol.

Also fulfilled a dream I never knew I had of seeing a former acquaintance in the buff. Quite amazed at how lean he still looks now!

There were literally males of all ages tonight, from those less than 5 years of age to 1 or 2 elderly gentlemen. Also got to see bodies and birdies of various shapes and sizes too 😂

I'll probably only revisit when I can secure a 1-for-1, and also go at a day and time which is more quiet.

Edited by briefsnottrunks
14 hours ago, briefsnottrunks said:

Got a BJ last time but sadly had no action at all today, nor did I witness anything.

Apart from a guy who was actively moving between the sauna and steam rooms to my amusement, everyone else appeared to be well behaved and kept to themselves.

Quite funny to see someone shave their crotch at the shower area, but it makes sense I guess! I swear I saw a toothbrush in his package too lol.

Also fulfilled a dream I never knew I had of seeing a former acquaintance in the buff. Quite amazed at how lean he still looks now!

There were literally males of all ages tonight, from those less than 5 years of age to 1 or 2 elderly gentlemen. Also got to see bodies and birdies of various shapes and sizes too 😂

I'll probably only revisit when I can secure a 1-for-1, and also go at a day and time which is more quiet.

Did you stay until happy hour?

hi guys, when you all go onsen do you deliberately pull back your foreskin to show your cock head? 

Circumcised obviously no choice, but I was there last month and observe a lot of guys retract foreskin purposely.

Personally I enjoy pull back at onsen because dick won't shrink as much at the cold pool and also feel very liberated and slightly erotic to be so exposed. plus the feel of the water on exposed glans is shiokkk.

Is this a thing for you guys?