Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

Why would someone be bringing poppers into yuno? The smell was so obvious in the steam room and staff were alerted... 🙄 Apparently 3 other people had already complained to staff about the smell before I stepped out.

While we all know hanky panky occurs frequently, suspected drug use is a serious accusation and offense. Why would that person be bringing poppers, albeit not exactly a drug, into a public place?!

To the guy who I bath beside and going off around 5pm the same time as I left on  5 June Wearing black singlet locker 51. I was beside you a few time. If you are here. Please Dm me as I would like to know you more 

Edited by DTT
33 minutes ago, durianking said:

this morning there is one guy wearing underwear to onsen ... kinda sexy underwear with see through feature eh. is it allowed to wear such thing?

That sounds like the disposable underwear that Yunomori provides to people who don't want to be fully naked. Apparently it's much more common for women to use it than men.