Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

8 hours ago, Cjd said:

Talking about people talking to each other etc.  I said this months ago, if you seen someone before or if you know them from online let’s all be a little courteous and say hi! When I was just in Australia even if guy is not interested they still  nice and chat at onsen we make out like person is invisible! There are people that have been going there for long time already and never say hello or smile when I see them! 

So did you say hello and smile when you see them? How did they respond to your hello?

5 hours ago, XiMiDaiJi said:

So did you say hello and smile when you see them? How did they respond to your hello?

Yes I do, some say hello others look always and some don’t respond.  But I will still always say hello.  It is unnatural not to after you have seen someone in the same establishment for years! 

On 6/9/2019 at 3:57 PM, SensualMassage_T said:

Just one question, this is a legit place for relaxation rite? Because I never been to Gay sauna nor intended going to. 

I hope there’s no weird grey zone about this place 

Um...this place isn't a Gay sauna...its a normal straight sauna that just so happens to have some gay customers thats all...

Quite alot cuties yesterday haha.

1) The one covering his head in towel and dousing himself in icy water (shivering just looking at him do that)

2) The one with another friend (one tanned one looks more koreany)

3) the jap looking bodybuilders.

Relaxing session overall. Steamroom was overheated, what a waste of electricity 

53 minutes ago, Denniszen said:

Can see got action hahaha

Hmm I would have to say there are times when it is not so opaque (i.e. days when they are stingy with the minerals used), and there are times that are very opaque (i.e. days when they tend to be more generous with the minerals).

By the way, since there are Yunomori staff reading here, I would like to take this chance to ask them to clean the ceiling around the onsen bath (the hottest bath). There are too many "bathroom" insects stuck up there.

35 minutes ago, orionmiz said:

Hmm I would have to say there are times when it is not so opaque (i.e. days when they are stingy with the minerals used), and there are times that are very opaque (i.e. days when they tend to be more generous with the minerals).

By the way, since there are Yunomori staff reading here, I would like to take this chance to ask them to clean the ceiling around the onsen bath (the hottest bath). There are too many "bathroom" insects stuck up there.

Indeed. Its not rocket science to see and figure when two are sitting so close (unless they are friends or couple) and seeing the shoulder joint moving.

Had some of these bathroom insects flying around the bench too was quite bothered that since the staff are reading this forum... DO YOUR JOB AND GET SOME CLEANING DONE! I’m not paying $38 to see your black face frontdesk staffs and deal with insects and algaes in the onsen

Guest Sport-coholic
3 hours ago, orionmiz said:

The maintenance was less than 1 month ago. :o