Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

On 8/22/2017 at 3:45 PM, fireblaze_69 said:

People need to stop going in and out of the steam room without actually using it. Or using it for 10 seconds. Keep it hot please... 

Somtimes i wish there was an auto sensor...that will shout at morons who come in to try to see who is inside first before deciding to 'use' or not. Its so frustratingly spastic...

7 hours ago, juzabishanguy said:

Somtimes i wish there was an auto sensor...that will shout at morons who come in to try to see who is inside first before deciding to 'use' or not. Its so frustratingly spastic...

You should ask them to re-employ you to be the door man for the steam room.

Then you can check on the erections as they enter or exit the place.

Edited by chargingbull

good observation expressed, fireblaze and juzabishanguy. it could be because of presence of certain familiar users who, as shared by others here earlier, perenially follow persons and spent most of their time in the steam room and sauna waiting, unfortunately. some among them are comfortable with their solo action in front of you too and if this is not mutual the encounter can be ... annoying?

9 hours ago, joey awesome said:

Woww...can do fun inside meh?

can lah !!

it is so common from day one.....

just find the nice corner to have session....

and the others will always help to watch the  water .........

sometimes there are two to three pairs.......

so common.....

Edited by chargingbull
18 minutes ago, Guyinthedark said:

Yeah lo.  i think there might be a watcher incase  the staffs enter

dont worry about the staff.....

they already know, but the management wants more customers....

so most important is that the customers are happy.......

the management also dont want to get messed up in disputes between customers.....

so be considerate and keep your happiness within your own kakis.......

usually the str8 dont really bother with what you do unless you violate their personal space.

sometimes the str8 also become the watcher and they help guard the session......

Edited by chargingbull
1 hour ago, chargingbull said:

dont worry about the staff.....

they already know, but the management wants more customers....

so most important is that the customers are happy.......

the management also dont want to get messed up in disputes between customers.....

so be considerate and keep your happiness within your own kakis.......

usually the str8 dont really bother with what you do unless you violate their personal space.

sometimes the str8 also become the watcher and they help guard the session......

So where do they do it? Inside the Sauna? Or? I didn't see any space there that is 'discreet'.

Cinderella is a good example of how shoes can change your life  :clap: 

8 hours ago, BlackberryT said:

So where do they do it? Inside the Sauna? Or? I didn't see any space there that is 'discreet'.

............................................................................................duuuuhh!

if you want to do it.........

the place is so big.........

read the past threads...................

some literally do it at the squat showers...........in  a group some more..........

one literally do the exhibition shooting of his fountain of youth standing up for all to see at the squat showers.........

so .....

he was not discreet at all but literally wanted an audience to watch his really muscular stocky body shoot that fountain.....

looked very str8........ and discreet?? sure......

where else can you not do it??

and the str8s just watched and carry on with their conversations from a far....... and they dont bother......

so ?

Edited by chargingbull

five people came.....

two female and three male.....

one married couple......

three male in steam......

two action session....

the third just carry on minding his own business.....

his wife in the female......

hmmmmmmm.........

so tolerant.......

On 8/24/2017 at 1:07 AM, juzabishanguy said:

hmmmmm........

was told that your ex-staff status entitles you for free entry........   : )

On 8/15/2017 at 2:22 PM, eerroorr said:

Don't you ever wonder why blowing wind management don't block or warn users who are trolling and giving  fake information to people to mislead them on purpose?

With more people like "Chicago bull", it is difficult to have any meaningful discussion. 

It just annoy the hell out of ppl and ppl may just stop sharing real info or discussion here. 

seconded for ban

On 8/24/2017 at 3:47 PM, cmlf said:

good observation expressed, fireblaze and juzabishanguy. it could be because of presence of certain familiar users who, as shared by others here earlier, perenially follow persons and spent most of their time in the steam room and sauna waiting, unfortunately. some among them are comfortable with their solo action in front of you too and if this is not mutual the encounter can be ... annoying?

Hahaha...actually...no...they will sometimes wait outside the steamroom and sauna area...standing at the showers eyeing people....or come into the steamroom and sauna for 3 seconds...scan around to see people and leave at the 10th second or so...if the people inside aren't their taste. Thats why i wished there could be an autoshout mechanism..

On 8/25/2017 at 7:39 PM, Milod12 said:

this is a STRAIGHT establishment. Hanky panky strictly not allowed. There are often children too. Use your brain before the police are called in (happened before)

yes SIR !!!

but Sir,

on that day when GuyintheDark mentioned :

""""To the few guys that had fun blowing and sucking, could have joined ya but was late :("""""""

i was not on Duty, Sir !!

and I dont think Juzabishan was on Duty either.........

Edited by chargingbull
19 hours ago, juzabishanguy said:

Hahaha...actually...no...they will sometimes wait outside the steamroom and sauna area...standing at the showers eyeing people....or come into the steamroom and sauna for 3 seconds...scan around to see people and leave at the 10th second or so...if the people inside aren't their taste. Thats why i wished there could be an autoshout mechanism..

juzabishanguy  deserves a Promotion for his Diligence in Observation at work , Sir !!!

Not very crowded on a Saturday. Got hot fit guys though but they go for same. Familiar faces in pink circle lol.

great place nonetheless and I got to know 2 young dudes :) wink 

dinner at the cafe is not too bad.

------

leaving at 10pm was a mistake as there was a concert and booking grab / uber was bad lol and met was packed 

16 hours ago, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

Not very crowded on a Saturday. Got hot fit guys though but they go for same. Familiar faces in pink circle lol.

great place nonetheless and I got to know 2 young dudes :) wink 

dinner at the cafe is not too bad.

Think I saw you with those young guys ;)

Yesterday was a mix of hunks and twinks. Some westerners too! 

Edited by Tstumble769