Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

16 hours ago, Guyinthedark said:

so many cruisers...

12 hours ago, Gnod87 said:

Was there yesterday (wed) too! A lot of cruiser! But served my purpose - massage and good hot bath! 

16 hours ago, orionmiz said:

Today (wed) seems more crowded than last Wednesday.

hmmm ... being the same observation, just wondering how it was for you guys i.e. good or otherwise

1 hour ago, cmlf said:

hmmm ... being the same observation, just wondering how it was for you guys i.e. good or otherwise

It was good for me. Twas actually my first time! Arrived around 6pm and scheduled a massaged at 7pm. One hour from the massage time was okay; not so many people so was also okay to walk around with small towel covering (being a first timer in consideration). 7.30 onwards was crowded. Not really comfortable as i was bit worried that someone might recognize me; that I might caught up fully naked by somebody i know. I dont know but that just awkward for me (first timer in consideration again). But the heck! Coming from a stressful day, the hot bath was all I wanted after a soothing massage while observing guys cruising! Served my purpose of going there for the first time.

3 minutes ago, Gnod87 said:

Is friday usually crowded? Planning to visit again tomorrow before new work starta on sunday :)

Friday usually no crowd because no promotion and people seldom go onsen during weekend (if evening time thats when you intend to go )

18 hours ago, Gnod87 said:

It was good for me. Twas actually my first time! Arrived around 6pm and scheduled a massaged at 7pm. One hour from the massage time was okay; not so many people so was also okay to walk around with small towel covering (being a first timer in consideration). 7.30 onwards was crowded. Not really comfortable as i was bit worried that someone might recognize me; that I might caught up fully naked by somebody i know. I dont know but that just awkward for me (first timer in consideration again). But the heck! Coming from a stressful day, the hot bath was all I wanted after a soothing massage while observing guys cruising! Served my purpose of going there for the first time.

hmm.. so means you go in not with the 1 for 1 right?

Grass is always Greener on the other side....don't you think so? O.o

Was there yesterday from 2 pm to 5.30 pm, only saw a few guys at first then starts to get more people around 4 pm.

Quite a lot of chubs and one look like Kim Jung Un and a few young cuties! Saw one small size guy with 2 big tattoo on his back, he has the best body shape. 

There was another taller cutie with shaved dick and all the chubs was like following him around! ha