Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

49 minutes ago, JunJie96 said:

looking at his stats, hes a desperado who posts his own fantasy as "things that totally happened" 

this place is not for action, more for public to relax

Attention seeking ba. The posts made sums itself up when u compare and contrast what is actually happening in the onsen. It is not what he mentioned.

Life is like a river flowing into the sea, Love Life.

Love, Joy and Peace.

First time really so crowded. nice to see... though can't touch. Guessing many of them are aj... maybe cause tomorrows a school holiday many people are already relaxing... one pool down but it is still so crowded. Did have lots to see...

was here from 7pm-11pm last night. really crowded at some point. but being a spa goer in the philippines, i'd say i like the soda pool and the onsen because pools are not too hot. the one we have back home is way hotter and enough to boil my two eggs hahaha...spa goers here in sg i noticed are not that wild. anyway i like also the steam and scrubbed salt. saw someone doing it so i followed. over-all, nice first time last night!

Pretty crowded during my last visit (off peak hour). 
Lean fit, abs are more define. Can see 2 fair guys with nice abs. Like durian. Yummy. 
Jet bath is under maintenance.  Probably changing to bigger tiles like the soda & bubble pool. 
Soda pool feels hotter now compared with the bubble pool. 
Saw a few 1st timer, exploring, curious... They went off pretty soon maybe not use to it
Another guy joined a couple in the silk bath. They soaked so close to each other.  Nice place to make...friends. 
Saw 1 uncle touching his dick in the steam room. He got a semi fast, must be horny seeing many nice meat around. 
1 well hung guy chatted & touched me at the shower area. Shoo! 眼看手不动! (:
I'll be back. Hopefully Yunomori will extend their promo. 

Just trying my luck here. We were here about 5-7pm, and exchanged glances several times. (Actually more than several.)

Was at a moment alone (with just one other guy) in the steamroom. Wanted to talk to you, but some old man spoilt it. Haha. (You have big eyes, fair and nice chest - at least I think so.)

If you are here, DM me? 

Start with friends. Cheers. 

36 minutes ago, orangejava said:

Just trying my luck here. We were here about 5-7pm, and exchanged glances several times. (Actually more than several.)

Was at a moment alone (with just one other guy) in the steamroom. Wanted to talk to you, but some old man spoilt it. Haha. (You have big eyes, fair and nice chest - at least I think so.)

If you are here, DM me? 

U alone or with a friend?  Sorry for asking,  coz I was there and exchanging glances several times with a guy.  For once he sat besides me in the steam room

Edited by coconut11
42 minutes ago, orangejava said:

If you are here, DM me? 

Me too exchanged glances intensely. Are you the slim, chubby or the muscular ones ? Yes there was another guy with ecceptionally fair chest too