Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

On 9/9/2017 at 1:45 PM, Angsanatree said:

had a pleasant time there on Friday. Glad that the men there were generally respectful and not intrusive.

yes,

respect is the word.....

you can do whatever you want......

just dont intrude anybody else's comfort space....

just keep your hands on your own brother and do what ever you want.....

anyway, most of them are so bored....they also looking for something to look at......

On 9/9/2017 at 11:59 AM, juzabishanguy said:

well the only good thing is that the new tiles dun come off unlike the old ones.....standards le..hmmmm remains to be seen alil..

hey juzabishanguy,

you Must keep an eye out for the guy who is infected with Microscopic Lice or SCABIES, which shows up on his skin as Red Patches of some kind of INFECTION..... !!!

it may show up as a Cluster of Red Blisters, similar to Chicken Pox......

LICE PICS:

https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=lice+infection+skin+patches&rlz=1C1ASRM_enSG592SG592&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiDsPHm5ZvWAhXLuo8KHTuYAiIQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=950

SCABIES PICS:

https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=scabies+infection&rlz=1C1ASRM_enSG592SG592&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiI2JSY5pvWAhVGvo8KHc2PBiUQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=950

he is probably the cause of the others getting ITCHY Skin Rashes after using the Relaxing Lounge at Yunomori !!

Microscopic Lice and SCABIES are VERY INFECTIOUS and will transmit onto the Fabrics or Blankets at Relax Lounge, and then infecting others who use the Facilities !!

maybe you should inform the Management to inspect the Skin Condition of Customers.

Very inconsiderate for someone to go to  UNHYGENIC  Gay Spas  and Transport these Terrible Parasites to Yunomori !!!

Edited by chargingbull
18 hours ago, mrjuicetiger said:

ah.. okay. hopefully to go back soon once it's well maintained again. food there is real yummy too...  hoping for more crowd too; last wed was really quite empty

yeah the katsu curry rice is nice :)  Though if u eat at night, the noise from outside the cafe can be a bit annoying.

Was there today from 1pm using the discounted vouchers. Many cute hottie guys today and the crowd was just right. Not very crowded but still a few irritating guys who keep hunting guys by going in and out of the steamroom. Left at 7pm when the members starts to bring in guests on their one for one deal. Luckily I left Liao.  

To that cute guy in black specs. U are the highlight for the day. Hope u had fun. 

Just came back from the onsen. Today was alittle quieter than usual which is good to use the facilities. The steam room was happening but many guys are just sitting around waiting for action and no one wanted to start. But someone was... playing discreeting and letting us watch which soon started more touching motions with hands covering their privates. :clap:at least u know they are and want to see.

The pools are somewhat hotter than usual... burning!
nowadays steam room after 10pm they seem to switch off the steam, the room by 1030 had so little steam... was abit sad :( Better luck next week!

18 hours ago, chapapa said:

Just came back from the onsen. Today was alittle quieter than usual which is good to use the facilities. The steam room was happening but many guys are just sitting around waiting for action and no one wanted to start. But someone was... playing discreeting and letting us watch which soon started more touching motions with hands covering their privates. :clap:at least u know they are and want to see.

The pools are somewhat hotter than usual... burning!
nowadays steam room after 10pm they seem to switch off the steam, the room by 1030 had so little steam... was abit sad :( Better luck next week!

there were at least 15 guys waiting for action in the evening, and none..... NONE wanted to start the action......

of all things.....

they only wanted to start at about 1030.................

and so many wanted the action...............yet....

deelee dare-lay........

until the china guy started to clear the steam and sauna......

and yet....... !!! the whole group want to have action.... but still want to be fussy......

all gathered in the sauna......about to start.....then got chased out......then go to the cold pool area and make u-turn back into the open door sauna and expect there to be action....

then about to start but got chased out..............sigh.......sigh.......

got so many hours to play earlier but dont want to play.....must wait until the very last minute, then play cat and mouse with the china worker.........

whats going on...??

next time....since everyone already know everyone else wants to play........just gather inside one place and play lah.....dont matter if it is a mix of fit, stocky, chubs or what not...

just play......

last minute cat and mouse......all worked up and no final happy ending.....

LOL !!!

3 minutes ago, chargingbull said:

there were at least 15 guys waiting for action in the evening, and none..... NONE wanted to start the action......

of all things.....

they only wanted to start at about 1030.................

and so many wanted the action...............yet....

deelee dare-lay........

until the china guy started to clear the steam and sauna......

and yet....... !!! the whole group want to have action.... but still want to be fussy......

all gathered in the sauna......about to start.....then got chased out......then go to the cold pool area and make u-turn back into the open door sauna and expect there to be action....

then about to start but got chased out..............sigh.......sigh.......

got so many hours to play earlier but dont want to play.....must wait until the very last minute, then play cat and mouse with the china worker.........

whats going on...??

next time....since everyone already know everyone else wants to play........just gather inside one place and play lah.....dont matter if it is a mix of fit, stocky, chubs or what not...

just play......

last minute cat and mouse......all worked up and no final happy ending.....

LOL !!!

then u start lo.  say so much for what

29 minutes ago, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

then u start lo.  say so much for what

SSSSSSsssssssshhhhhh  !!!!!

must say ...... so that they dont deee leee dare lay .......

and play cat and mouse ......

anyway, earlier part of the day,....................the nice huge Pro body builder gave a nice pose and muscle worship session ...........

4 minutes ago, chargingbull said:

anyway, earlier part of the day,....................the nice huge Pro body builder gave a nice pose and muscle worship session ...........

sure bo ?

Just now, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

sure bo ?

after the session,

he went to the counter and was commenting about his luggage left outside.......

many saw him.....

huge dark guy very thick and muscular and nice cut dick.......

you werent there .... i guess....

6 minutes ago, chargingbull said:

Tmr afternoon i go, if nothing then I'll come here and announce! Haha!

2 minutes ago, chargingbull said:

after the session,

he went to the counter and was commenting about his luggage left outside.......

many saw him.....

huge dark guy very thick and muscular and nice cut dick.......

you werent there .... i guess....

lol i not everyday so free like u can go yunomori morning and night safra punggol .....

soon i will check out the place u always promote lol once i get my membership renewed lol

Just now, Joseph Tan said:

Tmr afternoon i go, if nothing then I'll come here and announce! Haha!

not everyday is so lucky, but if you stay until closing..... then you will definitely see the cat and mouse game everynight.......

tips on how to start muscle worship....

give compliments, ask gym questions then ask them to show you their competition posing routine......

then it will start happening.....

Just now, chargingbull said:

not everyday is so lucky, but if you stay until closing..... then you will definitely see the cat and mouse game everynight.......

tips on how to start muscle worship....

give compliments, ask gym questions then ask them to show you their competition posing routine......

then it will start happening.....

u so cliche ... not all muscle guys are himbos leh

Just now, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

lol i not everyday so free like u can go yunomori morning and night safra punggol .....

soon i will check out the place u always promote lol once i get my membership renewed lol

no lah !!!

be realistic, i cannot go two places in one day.....

faint !!!

1 minute ago, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

u so cliche ... not all muscle guys are himbos leh

that is a rare term to use....

so i googled it:

definition of HIMBO:

himbo
ˈhɪmbəʊ/
noun
informalhumorous
plural noun: himbos
  1. a good-looking but unintelligent young man.
    "how did she trick audiences conditioned to drool over himbos into falling for a middle-aged guy with a slight case of rheumatism?"

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    LOL !!!
51 minutes ago, quadsofsteel85 said:

Guys. The 1 for 1 promo is everyday one ah? Didn't know theres a promo. Was there yesterday.

Monday to Thursday 7-11pm till 31 December for member unless they updated any changes.