Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

On 29/10/2017 at 1:04 PM, Russ said:

How's BKK eye-candy?

How's eye-candy? Hope not all neighbourhood Lady boys.

The BKK outlet has a great space - open (very open, so don't think about action)

The crowd is made up of largely Japanese expats and a sprinkling of Singaporean tourists. Very clean make up of patrons.

It is one of my must stop over in BKK

5 minutes ago, bluwerks said:

The BKK outlet has a great space - open (very open, so don't think about action)

The crowd is made up of largely Japanese expats and a sprinkling of Singaporean tourists. Very clean make up of patrons.

It is one of my must stop over in BKK

Is it unisex too? where is it in Bangkok?

sigh .. heads up

visitor (seemingly indon accompanied by friends) with discomforting presence constantly checking for steam room action. can be problem esp when person promotes back home ideas. 

Babylon Onsen in the making, evident with increasing patronage of external similar communities.

Update: Another trans-continent 'keen observer' took over.

Left for gym and shall take long break from here. 

Edited by cmlf

I didnt see this Indon guy but there were a few chubs who would just sit so closely to you when in the steam room. There was 1 parading his tiny weener which was dripping with pre cum, sibei disgusting. But to each his own as long as he dont force himself unto you. Just mind your own business. There were others who think they sibei handsome and cool but at times feels like buying them a big mirror and let them see their poked pimply face.

And to the aussiebum guy, do pm me pls.

6 hours ago, highhopes said:

visited the bkk one recently. true that the doors are glass. however some guys were still quite daring - sporting hard ons, following each other around, touching in the pools, stroking in the sauna. was pleasantly surprised at how many cute and hot guys there were. more than the sg one...

Wow really? Went there on a weekday afternoon few months back and the crowd then was pretty decent, each minding their own biz. A few jap men were so proud showing their jewels and you could see they were really enjoying the envious stare at them. 

There was only one incident last yr when I was in the steam room alone, there was this guy who barged in and stood right in front of me displaying his jewel. He was panting like he just completed his 2.4km run. I thought he was just feeling “hot” in the steam room. So I went out to try other routines. When I got back to the steam room, he came in after a while. Again repeating what he did. So I took it as a signal and lend him a hand for a while... ;) 

Be cool, like a breeze...

I go every tuesday night, around 7pm. I've been for the last three weeks. I really enjoy the soakm, though I overheat a bit and I'm too cowardly to spend much time in the cold pool. Apart from furtive glances, I see nothing dodgy happening.  I always pay the $44, I was not even aware of the 241 until last week. If I see anyone opn the bench when I enter, I'll ask from now on; if they want to go in together....

1 hour ago, Joker2016 said:

burn???

Yes! when I was sitting down on the individual bubble pool, my butt was pressing onto the jet holes, I felt a sharp burn and I jump instantly out of the pool and quickly hit the cold pool! Phew! The one second from the end.

Not sure anyone encounter this! 

Edited by gstringuy26

Good sharing example of visit @brocade, without mentioning what others may find still difficut not to of this facility meant for hetrosexual couples and families with children too

We are not Bangkok nor Taiwan, and do not want anti-lgbt individuals and orgainsations here to have their opportunity to do us in. So let's be grateful for having progressed in recent years with struggle for acceptance and respect by society here, albeit damage by those who need (professional) help or deterence.

Some of us already have been afflicted with infections from the pools, and even the door handles. If we want this place to be no different from saunas with skin themes not far away in Chinatown, we are already succeeding at this with similar observation or experience posted here meant for those places too. It's far cheaper on a multi-visit pass just 4 stations away, but a changed general visitor profile over time just like YO is now seeing too.

Once again, keep the 'apetising posts' private, please?

Cheers!

You left arnd quarter to 10 which is few minutes before. We had a smile before you left changing. You left in navy blue trousers with plain white checkered, locker arnd 116/117. Hope to keep intouch with ya :) 

also to the guy in white singlet with blue shorts leaving arnd the same time. There was only 3 of us in the changing room... would like to knw you too (:

Edited by Upandown