Male HQ

Jurong Point

1 minute ago, Naughtyjoker said:

Anyone in level 6 now?

After office hour the security Wil be walking around....

Have a wonderful day....

Yours Indian love sucking cock...

Wechat id : ojomani

5 minutes ago, RelaxZen said:

Anyone keen for fun now?  At jp level 6 toilet,  u can come till 6.15pm 

Hi..

Have a wonderful day....

Yours Indian love sucking cock...

Wechat id : ojomani

Guest Lanjiaopcckia

I think many people misunderstand the concept of understall fun. It's not instant. Requires some time investment. Which is why some people brand toilet cruisers as bo liao because one can simply use grindr, go to a sauna, which cost less time.

Edited by Lanjiaopcckia
19 hours ago, Lanjiaopcckia said:

This field report is inspired by DeMarko, who took time to post a detailed experience of how he tailed a cleaner to his blowjob lair.

I really appreciate this kind of sharing. I remembered the good old days of BW when many brothers shared their cruising experiences. These writings became the very foundation of BW’s brotherhood. 

So, for old time’s sakes, I’m gonna post a detailed recent field trip to Jurong Point. This happened this month on a Wed, from afternoon through to late evening.

DEVIL’S LAIR

As I’ve mentioned, I was really intrigued by DeMarko’s sharing of how there’s a gay PRC cleaner at Jurong Point, who under the pretence of cleaning, was actually cruising for lanjiao to play.

I reached Jurong Point at 4:45pm, I think it’s a good time, not peak hour, less busy so I could roam around and survey the place. My first mission is to look for the PRC cleaner’s hideout at the base of the underground staircase, where he would service brothers. 

Honestly, Jurong Point is kan si lan big… walk and walk and walk until limpeh want to scold chee bye liao. According to DeMarko: “they walked all the way to the exit of one of the bus queueing area and I saw both of them turned into one corner. To my curiosity, I followed and when I reached the corner, it was a dead end but there is a door which shows a staircase sign.”  

Wah lan eh, do you know how wide and long the bus interchange is? To cut the long way short - I went round the perimeter of the entire shopping mall from one of the bus interchange’s exits, strangely, all the staircase exits are leading up - not leading down, I’m beginning to feel like a fucking idiot, walking round and round and muttering under my panting: chee bye DeMarko, zun bo!?? Then I finally stumbled upon this:

Screen Shot 2016-09-21 at 4.24.12 AM.png

So to save y’all’ trouble, it’s C Stair 26A. It faces the road and a few blocks of HDB flats. 

DeMarko said: “so when i reached the turning point, i slowly peep my eyes to check them out... To my surprise, the medium built guy was lying on the floor over a mat. His white FBT shorts was down to his heels and i can see his bare bottom feets. And the Chinese cleaner was kneeling down showing his ass in his blue underwear on with his pants by the side of him. They are damn daring, not scared of ppl suddenly came by.” 

Screen Shot 2016-09-21 at 4.29.25 AM.png

True enough… the devil’s lair was finally in sight. The door has a handle but it’s locked, I’m assuming people from the other side should not be able to come through. But I’m not interested to walk through other crevices to get to the other side of the fence. Looking through the glass, it’s actually the basement carpark. If anyone could walk through this door, then the cleaner is really daring.

OK, so I’ve confirmed that DeMarko’s story is true. As for who is the cleaner, I have no fucking idea. One can only hope to bump into him? 

LUST - PART 1

Understall cruising is not your kind of uppity sauna shit. Honestly, if you want the entire package: looks, bod and all, understall cruising is not for you. Understall fun is about lust, the dirt and smell of mensroom, the heat and sweat, the anonymity of cocks… and the risk of getting caught - these are what you’ll get from understall fun.

First stop - 2nd floor toilet next to Yakun at the old wing of JP. I was in luck, the middle cubicle was vacant, meaning I’ll be flanked by two brothers. 

The one on my right was occupied, from the shadows, he’s obviously looking for fun. Although it’s about anonymity but limpeh very curious leh:

Screen Shot 2016-09-21 at 4.30.59 AM.png

Wah lan… buay pai leh… lean bod, ok for convenience, let’s just call him Leadbod. We kinda shadow played a little and he signalled me to squat down. Unfortunately from this point onwards, things went a little bizarre. This brother must be seeing a cock ring for the first time, for a good 2 min or so, all he did was to touch my cock ring and not my cock! Nabei lah, sng lanjiao, um si sng lanjiao ring!  Haiyah, nevermind lah, I’ll be the bigger man and let him feel all he wants. I wanted to give him a nice hand job - I brought along my silicone lube and I even have poppers. But the minute my lube touched his cock, he retracted. Ok fine, not his thing. 

At this point, he’s still fondling my cock ring (siao bo!?) he must be trying to figure, how the fuck I got my balls and cock into the ring… Bang!… Someone came into the cubicle on my left. 

Leanbod bent his head down to see and he signalled to me, pointing towards my left cubicle with a thumbs up sign. 

Simi lanjiao?????? And he did that not just once, but many times. Ok, at this point I’m wondering, are all these guys lao jiaos of JP? I’m assuming Leanbod was trying to tell me, this lobang he tried before and it’s good.

Screen Shot 2016-09-21 at 4.55.26 AM.png

I took a peek, Not bad! Lean and in his mid 20s, let’s call him GreenSinglet. Frankly, I thought he’ll freak out when he saw my phone but he did not. So that means - lanjiao game is still on! 

From the shadow play, he was jerking off vigorously, bro is sure here to get lanjiao song. I signalled him to squat and kneel, he did so very quickly. I put the silicone lube onto his lanjiao tao and gave nice long sensual strokes. He opened his legs wider - lanjiao song lah, machiam like blow job right? LOL. 

The thing about lubed hand job is this - if your hands are not too bony, it can feel kan si lan good. Leanbod watched on. I wanted to ask him to stroke me… but honestly, I’m so busy documenting the whole field trip, I was hardly hard. Before I knew what’s next, here’s the exploding results from my hand job:

Screen Shot 2016-09-21 at 4.39.16 AM.png

“Wah lan eh…” I muttered softly under my breath. GreenSinglet shot his lanjiao siao across my cubicle and into Leanbod’s cubicle! Chee bye, marksman also don’t need to hao lian like this right? Kan ni na, if the cubicle on my right is a straight man shitting, then how? Anyway, it was a sight to behold, must be kan pua song lah nabei! 

LUST - PART 2

Time for a smoke break. I came out of the cubicle but before I left, I could not resist snapping this from outside:

Screen Shot 2016-09-21 at 4.43.19 AM.png 

Screen Shot 2016-09-21 at 4.44.57 AM.png

So there you go, Leanbod is hot stuff. But frankly, does it matter? He can’t even give me a decent hand job nor can he appreciate a good hand job. 

I came back after my smoke break. By now, Leanbod took the cubicle on my left, so the cubicle on my right is vacant. I waited for about 20 mins, someone walked in. 

Again, Leanbod bent his head down to peek and signalled to me with a thumbs up on this bro. Nabei, he tasted all the brothers at JP is it???? And could even recognise them by their footwear and legs?!?!?! 神!

Screen Shot 2016-09-21 at 4.40.21 AM.png

This guy’s a big man but it’s fine, this is understall fun, you never know what you get on the other side of the cubicle. True enough, when he finally squatted, I was greeted with a thick cock of decent length. Very nice to hold and he loved the lube. Here’s the result: 

Screen Shot 2016-09-21 at 4.42.27 AM.png

See, this is how you bate a bro. Copious amount of lube - goot goot song song, wrap around the lanjiao tao, worship it, make it puke, make white manly substance. I honestly like this dude, he was thrusting in deep and widening his squat freely. I mean that’s the way bros, that’s the way to soak in the vibe of cock lust. I was very hard by the time he came but he had to leave so I was left high and dry.

Nevermind, it’s all part of the fun. I was really enjoying myself. I mean… I’m really not judging, I don’t care how they look, as long as you have a cock, we can bro out understall and make sperm. See, it requires a paradigm shift, if you can get into that headspace, you can really enjoy this - even if you finally got to see the person after the fun, it really won’t matter.  

LUST - PART 3

Leanbod is gone. I took another cubicle, on my left is a cubicle under repair, anyone who comes into he right cubicle can shoot all he wants across into that cubicle. LOL.

But what do you know, this bro in his mid 40s, drips: 

Screen Shot 2016-09-21 at 4.45.56 AM.png

Nevermind, song dio ho liao. Actually throughout the whole JO, he didn’t get very hard, but I could tell he’s enjoying it because he stayed on. I’m glad he came. We’re all here to get some relief, in all shapes and sizes, hard or flaccid. LOL. 

CONCLUSION

Is JP happening? Hell yeah! 

But… but… everything is about luck and timing. It was just my day. However, judging from what I’ve gotten in a few hours, this was pretty awesome. I wished someone could give me a lubed hand job… hahaha… actually I was here to get sucked and but I ended up making my brothers happy. 

Fantastic post! Have to say, I really love it! I've had fun with Leanbod before too. His body is amazing to touch (especially his abs), if he allows you to. Nowadays, he's mostly into watching and not very interested in letting people touch him. I don't know him, but I've spoken with him for a while before.

And you're so lucky to be able to jerk off someone like GreenSinglet! Hot, young, and willing. Not many cruisers like him around in JP.

Once again, thank you for your post. I really enjoyed reading it like it's the first time I cruised in JP with all the excitement and wonder! Of course, I was hard all the way ;)

Edited by Septentrion
Additional content.
Guest Lanjiaopcckia

Thanks Septentrion bro.

Just trying to get the ball rolling again, I hope more brothers will share. 

But really, it's time consuming to make a post like this, so yeah, I shouldn't complain when nobody wants to contribute. 

Actually I didn't really talk about everything that happened within that span of a few hours. 

In the end there was a cute Chinese bespectacled boy, I think someone mentioned him in this thread before. He should be in his very early 20s, I'm probably almost double his age. 

We had a nice chat, he was very, very shy so I decided to strike up a convo with him. 

I cannot help but think, how fleeting moments like this could turn into something beautiful... like maybe the next thing would be to go and have coffee together... end up kissing passionately in bed... and become a couple. Hahahaha... I'm too old for that and besides, I've chosen my path - I've got a family to return to. I bade him farewell without doing anything (although I did peek at his package at the urinals, which was pretty decent), but it didn't matter. I felt that the conversation with him was my biggest catch that day. Serendipity. 

Honestly, the golden age of understall fun in Singapore is quite over. 

Think of the old glorious days of Ngee Ann City level 3, B1, B2, level 6/7 carpark toilet, Suntec's magnificent partitions on level 1, 2, 3 toilets, forever crowded citylink toilets... I could go on and on... so many of the stories spawned from these toilets are still in the archives of BW.

These days, as I walk past these places, there's a sense of melancholy... like something truly great has passed on and the sense of aging creeps into you as you reminisce those "innocent" and exciting days.

I think what gave these old toilets great understall potential is the uncanny structure - large gaps between partition and back wall, reflective walls and floors and last but not least the quintessential ingredient - high partition.

Now? You really don't see these designs anymore. 

It's with a tinge of sadness that I declare Jurong Point as the last of the mohicans in our great understall history.

I'm pretty sure in the near future, the toilets at JP will be renovated and with that, a great era would truly have passed.    

Cruise while it lasts. 

Edited by Lanjiaopcckia
17 hours ago, Lanjiaopcckia said:

Thanks Septentrion bro.

Just trying to get the ball rolling again, I hope more brothers will share. 

But really, it's time consuming to make a post like this, so yeah, I shouldn't complain when nobody wants to contribute. 

Actually I didn't really talk about everything that happened within that span of a few hours. 

In the end there was a cute Chinese bespectacled boy, I think someone mentioned him in this thread before. He should be in his very early 20s, I'm probably almost double his age. 

We had a nice chat, he was very, very shy so I decided to strike up a convo with him. 

I cannot help but think, how fleeting moments like this could turn into something beautiful... like maybe the next thing would be to go and have coffee together... end up kissing passionately in bed... and become a couple. Hahahaha... I'm too old for that and besides, I've chosen my path - I've got a family to return to. I bade him farewell without doing anything (although I did peek at his package at the urinals, which was pretty decent), but it didn't matter. I felt that the conversation with him was my biggest catch that day. Serendipity. 

Honestly, the golden age of understall fun in Singapore is quite over. 

Think of the old glorious days of Ngee Ann City level 3, B1, B2, level 6/7 carpark toilet, Suntec's magnificent partitions on level 1, 2, 3 toilets, forever crowded citylink toilets... I could go on and on... so many of the stories spawned from these toilets are still in the archives of BW.

These days, as I walk past these places, there's a sense of melancholy... like something truly great has passed on and the sense of aging creeps into you as you reminisce those "innocent" and exciting days.

I think what gave these old toilets great understall potential is the uncanny structure - large gaps between partition and back wall, reflective walls and floors and last but not least the quintessential ingredient - high partition.

Now? You really don't see these designs anymore. 

It's with a tinge of sadness that I declare Jurong Point as the last of the mohicans in our great understall history.

I'm pretty sure in the near future, the toilets at JP will be renovated and with that, a great era would truly have passed.    

Cruise while it lasts. 

I wonder the suntec partition back then, how do ppl understall when its so obvious for ppl from outside to see?

Guest Lanjiaopcckia
1 hour ago, Leanmeat said:

I wonder the suntec partition back then, how do ppl understall when its so obvious for ppl from outside to see?

It was all done with a risk, which adds to the thrill.

13 minutes ago, Leanmeat said:

Why was the throne call the throne? Because it's in the middle?

There are four sitting cubicles available (the fifth cubicle is a squatting one). The cleaner at Jurong Point locks the first cubicle from the outside, making only three "sitting" cubicles available. This makes the cubicle in the "middle" the most expensive and (supposedly more accessible) seat in this particular toilet, making it the "throne" of this row of cubicles. 

Edited by Septentrion
Additional content/ spelling error.
5 minutes ago, Lanjiaopcckia said:

I knew someone locked it.

I nearly wanted to climb over to open it from inside lol. 

Who is that fucking cleaner? Is he the gay cleaner DeMarko talked about? 

If you climbed over to unlock it, and the cleaner saw you doing it, he would probably ask you why you're climbing over partitions :P I doubt it's the same cleaner that DeMarko is referring to. 

46 minutes ago, Lanjiaopcckia said:

So they just want to clean one less toilet?

That could be a reason. From my observation, there are a few possibilities...

i) the flush for that cubicle is faulty (sensor is not "sensitive";

ii) the toilet bowl is faulty (always leaking a lot of water after a flush);

iii) as the corner unit, it's extremely ideal for squatting down and putting your dick over (no one will notice since it's just the wall and you) so they don't want you to have that advantage;

iv) prevent cubicle-hogging by reducing the number of users/ cruisers (less people cruising hopefully leading to less "activities" - obviously not working!).

Guest Lanjiaopcckia
Just now, Septentrion said:

That could be a reason. From my observation, there are a few possibilities...

i) the flush for that cubicle is faulty (sensor is not "sensitive";

ii) the toilet bowl is faulty (always leaking a lot of water after a flush);

iii) as the corner unit, it's extremely ideal for squatting down and putting your dick over (no one will notice since it's just the wall and you) so they don't want you to have that advantage;

iv) prevent cubicle-hogging by reducing the number of users/ cruisers (less people cruising hopefully leading to less "activities" - obviously not working!).

I feel so guilty now... (NAH!!!!!!)

The cleaners all knew what's going on... maybe we should tip them... lol

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic