Male HQ

Jurong Point

On 06/01/2017 at 0:08 PM, RelaxZen said:

Yesterday found a uni student.. from malaysia.. super cute.. he like so shy don know what to do.. was getting blown by him throughout.. he get more daring and just strip naked in the cubicle.. all happeing at my favourite toilet at L2 Yakun..

Wow. So lucky. Did you get his contact?

Is there any action here nowadays? I find the mall very big and full of passenger traffic. I'm not sure about cruisers, though. Some have told of making out with university students, uniformed schoolboys, hunks etc, but I've never seen any such people cruising before. Maybe it's my luck. Any stories to share? Or what times would be best. 

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 0:08 PM, RelaxZen said:

Yesterday found a uni student.. from malaysia.. super cute.. he like so shy don know what to do.. was getting blown by him throughout.. he get more daring and just strip naked in the cubicle.. all happeing at my favourite toilet at L2 Yakun..

Hmm...looks like he knows what to do.. he blow and he strip, what makes u say he like dun knw what to do?

19 hours ago, lustvalerie said:

Happened to drop by jp yakun toilet earlier and it was super obvious what was going on there, 4 cubicles were locked and 4 guys standing/waiting outside each cubicle, could hear the controlled gaggin3g and soft slurping sound just by walking past :o

When is your turn??;)

Edited by Teletabies
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic