Male HQ

PRC Bashing (compiled)

Guest Guest

:clap: :thumb:

Some of them even call Singapore 坡县 - you know, another province of China? :whistle:

These PRCs must wake up their idea, Singapore is an independent country and doesn't need to take these bullshit from these fucked-up PRCs.

disgusting, insulting singapore like that!

. Well at least I CAN be identified if I am a "bitch". You and you are " guest" in BW ok. U got practice what u preach meh. Somemorebdarebto use analogy of not messing up people"s home. Buay Pai seh.

What has the use of the analogy of not messing up people's house got to do with using the handle of "Guest"? And you can call people Buay Pai Seh when it is you who are the Siao Za Bo. :swear:

First, he go defend the PRC by saying that Singaporeans are creating our own "class system", and even claim that there are people trying to stroke the emotions others like that below:

Base on several comments here, some Singaporeans are creating their own "class system"? Some "guests" here hate prcs, becos these people "dun know how to behave in public, are messy, bad breath, etc"??? The utter arrogance of some "guest". However, I wonder who these "guest" are or is. Trying once again to stroke the emotions of people and get regular folks all worked up n join the crusade of hate, bigotry and racism.

Then he go ask the question below:

I where got defend them? Got meh. Dun anyhow say hor.

Really 100% mad bitch.

First, he go defend the PRC by saying that Singaporeans are creating our own "class system", and even claim that there are people trying to stroke the emotions....

Really 100% mad bitch.

That is why I challenged him to answer my question & he couldnt. To pple like him who always tries to shift focus yet accuses others of things he is equally guilty of (if not more), you just have to do tt.

His irrationality & unreasonableness will be evident in his postings. See who Sia Suay loh

Please lah, challenge me what? Ask what question? U Bo Liao u know, u think you still in primary school is it? You said I defend the PRCs, I asked u I got meh? If I did show me lor, but of cos I can't. U dun cont to make your beloved WP and LTK Pai seh lah.

Hey resident bitch, you dunno how to read huh?

hi mr racist nazi, is that the best u can do? Ask me if I can read? Lol.

hi mr racist nazi, is that the best u can do? Ask me if I can read? Lol.

Yawnz.... Irony is lost on bitches which have no clue how to read. I guess you should go blame your mother for not giving you a brain at birth.

The original topic has shift focus cos of the recent spatting match. Kudos to the guy who always manage to shift people attention away from the issue. Y does people fall for this old trick. Anyway this thread view points has already been exhausted. Let it rest..

Yawnz.... Irony is lost on bitches which have no clue how to read. I guess you should go blame your mother for not giving you a brain at birth.

Lol. Well said. V true. Let's watch it bark...

That bird brain has v limited vocab:

(1) meh?

(1) please lah!

(2) Sia Sway!

(3) WP LTK.

Anything more it tries to produce is very demanding and needs long time to prepare.......

Hey resident bitch, you dunno how to read huh?

Dear sir, thank you for your post. We apologise for the late reply. Please allow some time for processing. He is checking the dictionary to understand your post & will reply as soon as possible. This post may be recorded for future coaching purposes.

Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

I doubt it is possible. These cowardly "Guests" are even attacking me on other forum topics.. but its ok.. I love it when useless blokes waste their time instead of doing something productive. No wonder they are poor, and they blame the entire world for their plight instead of doing something productive.

This is why I agree with meritocracy. And scums will always be scums. :)

Shut your cheebye mouth, rude bitch! :yuk:

It is a known fact that many S pass holders are applying for loans with many many banks in Spore.. up to $100,000 and after their 2 years are up, they say bye bye to Singapore and fly back to China or Philipines. They don't even need guarantors now. My friend china staff just returned to China with $150k loan. That is RMB 750,000 and the banks and legal money lenders just cannot do anything to get the money back. They dont even know where the hell he stays in China.

hi GUEST, can you provide the names of your in your "known facts" please?

I suggest you write a formal complaint letter to the government, but please sign the letter with your real name and NRIC...

otherwise, youre just a typical opposittion spreading fear, and stating a generic conclusion before gathering evidences. :)

it's bad for you and for the people around you. 

too much PRC? but.. but... there is a HUGE demand of straight PRC massuers boys in chinatown!

guess who are in the front line. hahaha

It is ok to defend but you are exaggerating too much. Don't make people laugh when you post.

My general views are

Type 1 Hardworking and nice

Type 2 Lazy but still not bad, quite nice

Type 3 Hardworking but attitude f-up

Type 4 Lazy and F-up

Wait a minute.. isnt that everyone.. even Singaporeans or malaysians as well. The fact is we are all humans.

I rented to a PRC family before, the definition of "clean" is totally different from us. The kitchen they left us was in a disarray. Oil stains everywhere.. will the stove clogging up with oil and other debris

However, I know of PRCs who are hardworking and nice (and some even hot and cute)

Some PRCs can be really really HOT. Many of them seem to play basketball alot and have hot bods

Wait a minute.. isnt that everyone.. even Singaporeans or malaysians as well. The fact is we are ......

Some PRCs can be really really HOT. Many of them seem to play basketball alot and have hot bods

Yeah, agree! Singapore has our fair share of hunks & scums. Hunk like Ang Peng Siong. Scum like you. Screw off la.

Chee bye lah joshcunt this thread already dormant. Even got guest advising people not to comment n fuel hatred anymore. But it end up it is you again who open up the hornet nest again. You are really an incorrigible basket. Got so many things to say and comment bring it to your ah gong grave n say it to your fill on Qing Ming. Nabey.

Guest Sammyboy

hi GUEST, can you provide the names of your in your "known facts" please?

I suggest you write a formal complaint letter to the government, but please sign the letter with your real name and NRIC...

otherwise, youre just a typical opposittion spreading fear, and stating a generic conclusion before gathering evidences. :)

it's bad for you and for the people around you. 

Informing Government? No use. 

Let me share with you something true.

One of the real cases:

One SIA pilot (A380 Co-Pilot) wrote in and complain to Prime Minister LHL about foreign pilot employment issue last year. There was no action from Govt. I still have the letter and email. 

In fact, there are many complaints about foreign pilot employment in Singapore. Singaporean pilots are upset. Some posts [1][2][3][4]

Back to your question: Petition up against to the Gov't is no use. Govt not listening.. 

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。 If this thread continues to deteriorate, it will soon be banished to the Flaming Room.  So come on and stop trolling!

You should be banished to the Furnace lah...........Aiyo that face really reminds me of 7th month...........

Ptui!  Uncultured PRCs

Boy takes a dump in airplane aisle, horrifying passengers
The Daily Chilli  |  Fri, Feb 22 2013

Boy_takes_a_dump_in_airplane_aisle_horri

CHINA - Recent online images showing a child defecating in the aisle of an airplane has prompted public criticism of the child's parents and the inaction of the flight crew and other passengers.

A netizen, self-identified as a female pilot, posted four photos on Weibo. 

The pictures show a child in a green coat squatting in the aisle and an adult wiping the child's bottom. The child should be old enough to have some self-respect, even if the parents had no regard for the other passengers, the post said. 

Many responded with shock, saying the parents should have done a better job educating their child. Some wondered why passengers and flight crew, and the person shooting the photos in particular, did not stop the child. 

Incidents of bad manners in public places are considered a norm in China and have become the source of much public discussion.  

In early 2012, there was an argument between mainland tourists and Hong Kong residents, after visitors allowed their children to urinate or defecate in public places, such as subway trains, shopping malls and theme parks in Hong Kong.

Late last month, a Chinese tourist allowed her son to defecate at the lobby of Kaoshiung Airport in Taiwan.

A photo shows the boy excreting on pieces of papers while two adults looked on. They were 50-metres from the nearest toilet.

On 12th January, a man, in his 20s, defecated on his seat in a public bus in Chongqing, China.

A passenger, who took pictures of the incident, said the man removed his pants and performed the act right before the vehicle was entering a tunnel.

poop_thumb.jpg

• 3 years later...
Guest Guest

I think rudeness is in the genes of the Chinese people -whether it is the PRC or Singaporean Chinese, Malaysian Chinese or even the Taiwanese.

Often we see Singaporeans speaking very loudly, blocking the road or even behaving in a selfish way.  It is only a matter of varying degree of rudeness.

The other danger is that we Singaporeans think we are relatively better behaved, and others (the PRCs) are much worse than us.

Fact is, many foreigners do see Singaporeans as rude people. 

Guest Glyph

5 Reasons Why Guests Are So Annoying

1. Posting trash, in general.

2. Posting trash that belongs in a grave.

3. Posting more trash.

4. Posting even more trash, and ending it with an insane and inane amount of exclamation marks!!!!! Like we're all deaf blind or something.

5. Posting absolute trash, without even bothering to provide the body for ease of viewing.

Because I'm too lazy to do the job for you. And also that you think it's fun to smack a URL in our faces, your thread is closed.

• Guest locked this topic
  • 1 month later...

I know a handful. Upper middle class but well cultured.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Me loh

Me Loh... I am one. I don't spit on the road. I don't swear in public. I am always impeccably dressed. I own a few condos here and everywhere. I have a Wife, a Mistress and a toy boy here. I travel back to my home country where I have a local Mistress. 

You want to know me huh? Take a no Loh...

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Guest John said:

I know a few in business and they are well cultured and mannered.

You wanna know why they are cultured and mannered? They dun want to draw attention to all their dirty money.

Guest Guest
27 minutes ago, Guest Me loh said:

Me Loh... I am one. I don't spit on the road. I don't swear in public. I am always impeccably dressed. I own a few condos here and everywhere. I have a Wife, a Mistress and a toy boy here. I travel back to my home country where I have a local Mistress. 

You want to know me huh? Take a no Loh...

tell me again which part of your description shows you as high class and cultured?

facepalm.gif

Thank you hor... Well done....

Guest Me loh
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

tell me again which part of your description shows you as high class and cultured?

facepalm.gif

Thank you hor... Well done....

Aigoo.... You don't understand English? I can't write Chinese leh! 

Guest Ener

High class yes, well-cultured never... the poor spits and talks loudly... the rich boost their ego more with money and shots on the poor... anyone can be high class as long as got money.. drive super cars, buy branded, go for high-tea.

Guest Guest
19 minutes ago, SeannyShortcake said:

There are aplenty.

You probably wouldn't come into contact with any of them.

I guess that's because they are all dead.

• G_M changed the title to PRC Bashing (compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.