Male HQ

PRC Bashing (compiled)

Guest Guest

Guest ignorant

Screw and get them out of the service line no use mah...

Population keep increasing mah. Taxis, cars (COE up again), buses, MRTs, lorries & etc must increase! So, control the population! Right? Reduce the influx of foreigners (foreign talents or foreign workers or whoever) and stop giving Singapore PR like water!

Imagine there's nobody driving the bus. Nobody cleans your toilet shits. Nobody serve you in restaurant. Nobody built your HDB. Nobody answer your call to the callcentre. No more nurse looking after you. I"m very curious how you gonna survive. If singaporeans were willing to do all these, then perhaps it will ease your grudge against foreigners. If not, stfu. You were also once foreigner in another countries. And your great grandfather also a foreigners coming from cn to sg. Its disrespectful of you to pass ignorant comments. Talk about regardless of race, language or religion. I guess you did not do what you said in your pledge. It also shows your background upbringing.

• 3 weeks later...

Screw and get them out of the service line no use mah...

Population keep increasing mah. Taxis, cars (COE up again), buses, MRTs, lorries & etc must increase! So, control the population! Right? Reduce the influx of foreigners (foreign talents or foreign workers or whoever) and stop giving Singapore PR like water!

Imagine there's nobody driving the bus. Nobody cleans your toilet shits. Nobody serve you in restaurant. Nobody built your HDB. Nobody answer your call to the callcentre. No more nurse looking after you. I"m very curious how you gonna survive. If singaporeans were willing to do all these, then perhaps it will ease your grudge against foreigners. If not, stfu. You were also once foreigner in another countries. And your great grandfather also a foreigners coming from cn to sg. Its disrespectful of you to pass ignorant comments. Talk about regardless of race, language or religion. I guess you did not do what you said in your pledge. It also shows your background upbringing.

Yes, dont blame the flood, blame the flood gate opener.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

It is a known fact that many S pass holders are applying for loans with many many banks in Spore.. up to $100,000 and after their 2 years are up, they say bye bye to Singapore and fly back to China or Philipines. They don't even need guarantors now. My friend china staff just returned to China with $150k loan. That is RMB 750,000 and the banks and legal money lenders just cannot do anything to get the money back. They dont even know where the hell he stays in China.

Guest cactus

It is a known fact that many S pass holders are applying for loans with many many banks in Spore.. up to $100,000 and after their 2 years are up, they say bye bye to Singapore and fly back to China or Philipines. They don't even need guarantors now. My friend china staff just returned to China with $150k loan. That is RMB 750,000 and the banks and legal money lenders just cannot do anything to get the money back. They dont even know where the hell he stays in China.

Thank you for sharing. I believe it is true. Filipinos and Mainlander Chinese are just too nuisance in Singapore. Too much foreigners. :swear:

If this were to bring up to the news, I can confirm Government will 101% always defend by saying "纯属孤立事件" blah blah blah this and that... Our PM will definitely says, "我们不应该一个竹竿打翻全船人"

*孤立事件 meaning, separate and individual case. Not everybody does it.

Edited by cactus

• 5 months later...

http://www.channelne...1232738/1/.html

Aggressive PRC bitch charged for kicking Singaporean policewoman

SINGAPORE: A 22-year-old woman from China was charged on Monday with kicking a female police officer.

Chen Li Ying is accused of kicking Sergeant Chan Min Ghee in the thigh.

The alleged offence took place on October 21 at 2.15am along Pearl's Hill Terrace.

The slim and long-haired Chen was accompanied by a lady in court.

Chen is currently on bail and her case will be mentioned again on November 19.

If found guilty, she faces up to seven years' jail and a fine.

- CNA/fa

You can find these PRCs working in SMRT customer service counters. They are really rude and unable to express themselves to queries from customers. Also you notice them behaving like a very special commie breed in SMRT. There is one such commie in the Ang Mo Kio SMRT office who is not only rude and loud mouthed with a high voice pitch, but also unable to express herself to queries from customers. She goes by the name Zang Yang. Wonder if she is from the 'Zang Gang'clan! SMRT should be giving these jobs to Singaporeans who need these jobs as customers service officers and can express well and are very polite and professional to the customers. As many of us have experienced with the good professional service provided by our Singaporean customer service officers in these SMRT offices. So why bring in these FTs who can't perform well in their jobs and only frustrate the hurrying customers?

You can find these PRCs working in SMRT customer service counters. They are really rude and unable to express themselves to queries from customers. Also you notice them behaving like a very special commie breed in SMRT. There is one such commie in the Ang Mo Kio SMRT office who is not only rude and loud mouthed with a high voice pitch, but also unable to express herself to queries from customers. She goes by the name Zang Yang. Wonder if she is from the 'Zang Gang'clan! SMRT should be giving these jobs to Singaporeans who need these jobs as customers service officers and can express well and are very polite and professional to the customers. As many of us have experienced with the good professional service provided by our Singaporean customer service officers in these SMRT offices. So why bring in these FTs who can't perform well in their jobs and only frustrate the hurrying customers?

Zang Yang sounded a bit 张扬.... it's no wonder she's loud-mouthed.... :P

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Lol. U talk like Singaporeans are all polite? Really mah? Don't Lau kui xia suay hor. Why don't u stomp that "china" staff? Anyway got smrt control station staff got from china one meh? The staff names are pasted on notice board, can check one. Go complaint in stomp lah n xia suay smrt lor.

Lol. U talk like Singaporeans are all polite? Really mah? Don't Lau kui xia suay hor. Why don't u stomp that "china" staff? Anyway got smrt control station staff got from china one meh? The staff names are pasted on notice board, can check one. Go complaint in stomp lah n xia suay smrt lor.

was at amk mrt and went to check customer service staff list at main notice board and there were NO PRC staff, infact all staff at control station are locals. You are simpli lying to stir hate against prcs and the govt.

was at amk mrt and went to check customer service staff list at main notice board and there were NO PRC staff, infact all staff at control station are locals. You are simpli lying to stir hate against prcs and the govt.

LOL, you actually went to check the Ang Mo Kio SMRT customer service staff list?

Are you kidding me, LOL!

Anyway, Zang Yang was sacked, that's why her name is gone from the notice board.

LOL, you actually went to check the Ang Mo Kio SMRT customer service staff list?

Are you kidding me, LOL!

Anyway, Zang Yang was sacked, that's why her name is gone from the notice board.

oh pls lah. My partner stay in amk. Wah, that PRC "was sacked"? Really meh? I took mrt for so many years but I yet to see any PRC working as customer service leh. You sure know how to lie thru your teeth hor? Lau kui sia suay!

oh pls lah. My partner stay in amk. Wah, that PRC "was sacked"? Really meh? I took mrt for so many years but I yet to see any PRC working as customer service leh. You sure know how to lie thru your teeth hor? Lau kui sia suay!

You then lau kui xia suay lah, who taught you how to be so crude and low-class? LOL

You this kind of 人渣 also got 'partner' meh, don't make people laugh lah.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest 哟哟哟!

A big chunk of the bashing started from this topic. 

What Do You Think About The Prcs You Know?

=====================================================================

Oh, so I have become a spineless PRC .......

老妖精出来吃人啦!!!
老妖精出来吃人啦!!!
老妖精出来吃人啦!!!

快逃呀!!!

臭口水淹死人啦!!!海啸来啦!!!

快逃呀!!!

先前还装清高、装"烂"好人,叫大家"以和为贵"!呸!
别人切身的经验、积怨,你就想三言两语打发,往脸上贴金。结果自己被呛几次,就算已临终也都要从棺材里爬出来出口气吧?哈哈哈!果真是假道学,表里不一的老不死!

"八风吹不动,一屁打过江"

老妖精出来吃人啦!!!
老妖精出来吃人啦!!!
老妖精出来吃人啦!!!

Guest 大快人心

5) Yes, like the others, I wonder why you're such a China apologist. I will end my post with ....] and will not be replying to this subject matter anymore as it is clearly off-topic. Thank you.

老妖精留下遗言,咽下老痰下地狱啦!

快开香槟!放烟火!燃鞭炮!穿红衣!

"每条大街小巷,每个人的嘴里,见面第一句话,就恭喜恭喜!"

That's quite rich coming from you gstc82. I've been following your posts on other threads and you are as guilty as what you charge above. Some of your posts are full of insults that are completely uncalled for, juvenile and made of nothing but pure bigotry and personal attacks. Many members here regard you as a resident bitch and you've even been banned once by the mods. Sure, we too are guilty of that but how many of us apply such double standards such as what you have done? These people may not say very nice things but at least they are honest about their views. So please, before you tell us to take the stick out of our pussies, why don't you shut the hell up and take that giant hypocritical log out of your asshole. :).

Show me examples that I m racist, a bigot? Most of the time where " guest" like u hurl insults n use colorful languages at me, I dun do the sane back hor, so boy, words dun any how say hor.

Edited by gstc82

That's quite rich coming from you gstc82. I've been following your posts on other threads and you are as guilty as what you charge above. Some of your posts are full of insults that are completely uncalled for, juvenile and made of nothing but pure bigotry and personal attacks. Many members here regard you as a resident bitch and you've even been banned once by the mods. Sure, we too are guilty of that but how many of us apply such double standards such as what you have done? These people may not say very nice things but at least they are honest about their views. So please, before you tell us to take the stick out of our pussies, why don't you shut the hell up and take that giant hypocritical log out of your asshole.

btw, u have a pussy?

Guest BoBo姐

确实老眼昏花。连人家问什么都搞不清,还用嘴巴拉屎。哈哈哈!真是够老够贱!

指点你?我想想:

你真难倒我了。old fart是没法指点的,只能让人看笑话。

至于什么笑话,你撒泡尿照照就知道了。

Guest BoBo姐

Oh my god, again, you have twisted the analogies. Look Florence Nightingale, you're a reasonable and rational guy so can you please read my sentences slowly and carefully before jumping the gun? And please don't sukar sukar cut and paste what I wrote for it to lose it's meaning.

You're clutching at straws just to win an argument and imposing YOUR moral code of conduct on everyone...... :smokin:

That's exactly what I told that mouth shitting old fart.

He cant engage in a proper discussion & reason

logically. All he does is shift focus, preach & attempt to force his "moral" values on others.

An utter moron. He mentioned somewhere that he taught some students on investment etc, how can such a bird brain teach.....students probably think of him as a joke.

Guest BoBo姐

We mustn't compare him to Florence Nightingale......that image is unbearable, disgusting & distasteful. Imagine tt face wearing a nurse uniform holding a lamp. The patients will think the hospital is haunted.

If Nightingale knows she is derided this way, she will literally jump out of her grave to do herself justice....

Aiyo, these unregistered "guest" are like the PRCs they detest so much, they are guest in BW. Yet these "guest" do not observe the house rules of BW and always fabricate stories, stir "trouble" and constantly hound members who disagree with them verbal "abuses". Shd these "guest" of BW practice what they preach? Obviously not.

Aiyo, these unregistered "guest" are like the PRCs they detest so much, they are guest in BW. Yet these "guest" do not observe the house rules of BW and always fabricate stories, stir "trouble" and constantly hound members who disagree with them verbal "abuses". Shd these "guest" of BW practice what they preach? Obviously not.

Oh look! The notorious resident bitch, who got banned in the past, is preaching about what should be practiced. This irony will definitely last a while... LOL!!

I hope everyone gets a chance to live as a minority somewhere. Not as a visitor or tourist but Working in a foreign land for a year or two. Then make your comment

What makes you think we didn't? I know I did, and in more than one country too! And in all those countries, nobody likes the PRCs as well.

Oh look! The notorious resident bitch, who got banned in the past, is preaching about what should be practiced. This irony will definitely last a while... LOL!!

Orh. U Buay sianz one Is it? Keep on saying I kena ban? I kena ban lor, so what? U " guest" in our board hor. You n your proxy kept on harping abt bad manners of these PRCs who r guest in sg n how u hate them n china but u come here to our site n misbehave, u contradict yourself leh.

Guest Strange

When foreigners come to our country as guests, some of them do not respect our culture, races, life style etc, you defended them shamelessly. This is OK (to you).

When we signed in as Guest (into this space), and speak our mind about how these misbehaved forigners are inconveniencing us, it is NOT ok (to you)

Why?

Orh. U Buay sianz one Is it? Keep on saying I kena ban? I kena ban lor, so what? U " guest" in our board hor. You n your proxy kept on harping abt bad manners of these PRCs who r guest in sg n how u hate them n china but u come here to our site n misbehave, u contradict yourself leh.

You misbehaved all the time, but you are still here isn't it? So why cant the person you replied to be here?

If we are to do a poll on who misbehaves or acts like a bitch, you will likely be one of the tops, and you will definitely surpass the guy you posted the above comments to.

The person who contradicts most is none other than YOU. You got banned for misbehaviour, and you are pointing fingers at others? You are not only contradicting, you are Shameless.

When foreigners come to our country as guests, some of them do not respect our culture, races, life style etc, you defended them shamelessly. This is OK (to you).

When we signed in as Guest (into this space), and speak our mind about how these misbehaved forigners are inconveniencing us, it is NOT ok (to you)

Why?

gstc82 - I m challenging you for an answer to the above:

WHY?

We should just ignore the 2 trolls ( gstc82 and nightingale) and get back to discussion. These 2 bitches should just get out and 69 each other off.

I remember we used to have quite a lot of Thai construction workers here but they had been replaced by PRCs and blangas. The Thai people were well behaved and hardly created any public nuisance. If we are really that xenophobic, we can't be just directing only at the PRCs alone. In fact, I have a feeling that they are gradually becoming a global pest and giving all overseas yellow skin Asians (chinese, japanese, koreans) a bad name. Even movies like "the campaign" had such undertones.

Guest Go for the source

Why get so work up sigh. The fts whether they r good or bad are here to stay cos they have their blessing.Natives Understand who or what allow fts to come in droves n go for the source if this open gate issue really bother u so much. As for fts make hay while the sun shines,the smart ones r keeping quiet n focusing on making money instead of letting emotions get the better of them. All in all both sides really have no point getting so work up. The cards are already all lay out it just a matter of time when the outcome will arrive.

Why?

I where got defend them? Got meh. Dun anyhow say hor.

You misbehaved all the time, but you are still here isn't it? So why cant the person you replied to be here?

If we are to do a poll on who misbehaves or acts like a bitch, you will likely be one of the tops, and you will definitely surpass the guy you posted the above comments to.

The person who contradicts most is none other than YOU. You got banned for misbehaviour, and you are pointing fingers at others? You are not only contradicting, you are Shameless.

. Well at least I CAN be identified if I am a "bitch". You and you are " guest" in BW ok. U got practice what u preach meh. Somemorebdarebto use analogy of not messing up people"s home. Buay Pai seh. Edited by gstc82

We should just ignore the 2 trolls ( gstc82 and nightingale) and get back to discussion. These 2 bitches should just get out and 69 each other off.

I remember we used to have quite a lot of Thai construction workers here but they had been replaced by PRCs and blangas. The Thai people were well behaved and hardly created any public nuisance. If we are really that xenophobic, we can't be just directing only at the PRCs alone. In fact, I have a feeling that they are gradually becoming a global pest and giving all overseas yellow skin Asians (chinese, japanese, koreans) a bad name. Even movies like "the campaign" had such undertones.

omg. A racist n nazi like you call me n nightingale trolls?? That's the best u can do ? Hey, u got take your medication today as u cont to talk to yourself?

. Well at least I CAN be identified if I am a "bitch". You and you are " guest" in BW ok. U got practice what u preach meh. Somemorebdarebto use analogy of not messing up people"s home. Buay Pai seh.

Everyone can be identified. By the text u posted, by IP etc....So u r not unique, just ignorant.

Why should we be Pai Seh? People like you also Buay Pai Seh, people like us are normal.....

. Well at least I CAN be identified if I am a "bitch". You and you are " guest" in BW ok. U got practice what u preach meh. Somemorebdarebto use analogy of not messing up people"s home. Buay Pai seh.

Everyone hates you, you are just a lau kui and xia suay troll.

Why don't you just go and hang yourself? :)

• G_M changed the title to PRC Bashing (compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.