Male HQ

Penang - Sunway carnival mall & megamall prai gay cruising

Guest understall

22 hours ago, Guest Im new said:

Sunway, juru, pacific ,tmn tunku and even Rnr bagan

Sunway got renovation ma so wont have action and Pacific very dead ady. Juru also depend on luck i guess if no nuisance 

Guest Chi Young Guy

This morning raining, and feeling wanted to take a pee. So i stop at juru rnr. 

Right after i enter the toilet (you know exactly which toilet im mentioning here if you had fun there before), i saw a muscle indian standing at urinal. Its been long time I didn’t had any fun there lol. So i dare myself to stand near him.

With the eye contact we made to each other, he showed me his super hard cock. Thats huge i would say. Rub his dick for like 10 minutes plus. Although he didn’t cum at the end, but i guess we enjoyed to the fullest.

If you seeing this, pls drop a message here, i wish to continue this session with you in better place.

On 8/1/2023 at 9:32 PM, Guest Average said:

There are like 5 to 6 indians at the rnr and i wonder why they wont fun with each other lol keep waiting others to go in so that they can follow. Do indians even find each other unattractive or something? So curious

Similar case happened to me but at different place. There were 2 of them walking here and there inside the toilet (I could see from outside as I was walking towards it) and keep talking and talking but no action. When I stand at the urinal, one started touching my chest and armpit up and down while the other one took my hand and wanted me to stroke him, which I did. But it didn't last long since I kinda scared if people come in, so I left. And I swear their dick damn huge and hairy. Lol haha. Anyway, so I guess you're right, probably they're not interested in each other.... Idk. I just simply assume

Guest Average
On 9/30/2023 at 11:55 AM, LotsOfLove said:

Is that Indian guy who always wear black shirt and black pants be at the rnr toilet 24/7? No matter what time you come he sure be there 🤔

Probably leh the one who always walk fast fast one he is always there anytime i go haha

On 10/1/2023 at 5:06 PM, Guest Average said:

Probably leh the one who always walk fast fast one he is always there anytime i go haha

Yeah I think that's da one.. he always there one..go back and forward from small toilet to the big one like running 10k metres non stop and try to kacau even though you say no no no no like 1000 times. So annoying 

1 hour ago, LotsOfLove said:

Too bad cruisers stopped cruising this place after lockdown. There was a guard came to check every night. Not sure if he still there. Let"s make this place glorious again at night ❤️

Isit? I din see any people at there also just saw a group of malay on the other side

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.