Male HQ

Penang - Sunway carnival mall & megamall prai gay cruising

Guest understall

Professional guy from SG, Chi, 39yo, 170-69-6"uncut. I am staying at Jen Hotel from Monday to Friday next week (23-27 July 2018).

Looking for no strings attached fun (sex, mutual wank, massage, edging, etc). M top/vers. Pls add me on FB at jiefuchang (at) gmail (dot) com. Or email me at the same email address also welcome. :-)

You can also message me here at blowing wind too.

Guest Average
12 minutes ago, Guest Melayu said:

I dekat rnr sekarang 

Lol i literally just got back bcs there was an indian uncle that just wont move from the urinal so i got bored and went home -.-

1 hour ago, Guest Average said:

Lol i literally just got back bcs there was an indian uncle that just wont move from the urinal so i got bored and went home -.-

phatetic hahaha......

1 hour ago, Guest Melayu said:

I dekat rnr sekarang 

dok situ lg ker?

Guest Average
49 minutes ago, abgbotaq said:

RnR anyone ?

The cleaner is much more aware of cruisers in the toilet nowadays so beware of him if he comes around to clean. And the place is getting less “cruisy” now too

7 minutes ago, Guest Average said:

The cleaner is much more aware of cruisers in the toilet nowadays so beware of him if he comes around to clean. And the place is getting less “cruisy” now too

thnks 4 reminder....already cruise at tmn tunku seb jaya

Guest Average
9 minutes ago, abgbotaq said:

thnks 4 reminder....already cruise at tmn tunku seb jaya

Is there really any action going on around there since its really close to the house area

3 hours ago, Guest Average said:

Few week ago i ask the more younger cleaner fun together when he look someone suck me and i ask him buka and ask the sucker blow him also.the cock size quite big and thick

Guest public fun
On 8/1/2018 at 12:49 PM, ryan93 said:

Who has Chi membership at sunway carnival? Is there possible to join the gym? How's the facilities? Plan to join in.

I’m curious and wanted to join too

got any answer?

Guest AlexJohn
On 8/1/2018 at 12:49 PM, ryan93 said:

Who has Chi membership at sunway carnival? Is there possible to join the gym? How's the facilities? Plan to join in.

Facilities are good I guess. The glass door to Sauna room is not working properly tho hahah and till now it’s not fixed yet. Other than that, it’s great. Can access to other branches in island. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.