Male HQ

Penang - Sunway carnival mall & megamall prai gay cruising

Guest understall

On 7/28/2018 at 1:05 AM, Dickdr said:

Few week ago i ask the more younger cleaner fun together when he look someone suck me and i ask him buka and ask the sucker blow him also.the cock size quite big and thick

Last Thursday night  around 11 something, I went to the brick wall toilet to urinate. The young cleaner sitting outside soon came in to wipe the floor. I stood in the urination for a few minutes and he wiped the floor again and again. After that, I let him see me masturbating, and then invite him to enter the cubicle to help him blowjob.

Just curious, is there anyone going to the park next to the sbg jaya pool at night?

6 hours ago, Mr. Y said:

Last Thursday night  around 11 something, I went to the brick wall toilet to urinate. The young cleaner sitting outside soon came in to wipe the floor. I stood in the urination for a few minutes and he wiped the floor again and again. After that, I let him see me masturbating, and then invite him to enter the cubicle to help him blowjob.

On 5/27/2018 at 10:53 AM, Bingo1016 said:

10 hours ago, Mr. Y said:

Where is this ?? 

On 8/29/2018 at 1:43 PM, Mr. Y said:

Good job,is it big and thick but a bit busuk,huhu

Guest Chastity Btm Slave

Tonight around 8pm to 8.30pm juru rnr, i will be wearing a chstity cage with one week of cum and looking for hot cock to suck. I will suck you dry while wearing the chastity. After you cum, you can choose to walk away while i remain lock or you can choose to unlock me and asking me to jo in front of you or ruin my organism or edge me or anything you like.

Anyone interested?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.