Male HQ

Penang - Sunway carnival mall & megamall prai gay cruising

Guest understall

1 hour ago, Guest Sam Cheah said:

JO?  What's that? Haaaa!  You only be there (SCM) weekend?  What time?  May be we can meet BY LUCK one day.....Haaa!

Haha, I'm a office guy can't go weekdays. If have luck yes we will meet someday.

26 minutes ago, seekolderguy said:

you said never have fun in the toilet but still JO with the backpack guy hehe

I jerk mine and he jerk him eh, haha.

Guest Sam Cheah
16 minutes ago, Biby said:

Haha, I'm a office guy can't go weekdays. If have luck yes we will meet someday.

Good Idea!  We jerked ourselves.....and see who can stay longer....haaa!  My childhood game : who shoot faster - who is the winner!! Now...who shoot faster...who is looser!  Heee!!

17 minutes ago, Biby said:

still have fun what haha

example for you
if let say you get caught by scm management and you tell them, i didnt have fun in the toilet but jerk yourself and he jerk himself... will scm management buy what you said?hehe
so at the end, you had fun lo

4 minutes ago, Guest Sam Cheah said:

Good Idea!  We jerked ourselves.....and see who can stay longer....haaa!  My childhood game : who shoot faster - who is the winner!! Now...who shoot faster...who is looser!  Heee!!

self jerking can easily control... haha... can last forever lo

Guest Sam Cheah
15 minutes ago, CantaloupeMelon said:

I went there for my late lunch only lol 

U wearing light green shirt n short pants standing at urinal bowl is it?

Haaa...i m not your cup of tea...so you are running away? Heeee

Guest brave
On 3/20/2023 at 3:42 PM, Guest Sam Cheah said:

SCM - First Floor Toilet

Thanks young dark tone skin man who such my cock even yet to ejacualate since someone go into the next cubicle....we better leave the place.  Thanks for informing that you are chi and I thought you are Thainese...haaa!  But I want to tell you - you have amazing dick size......I never see a chinese has 6 inch (in half erected condition).  I admired you on your size....haaa!!  Make me jealous with your cock size.

now chinese gay got big big cock...i got see in KL sauna one big chinese uncle with big cock fuck an indian ..wah look so shiok..many watch him fuck the indian boy...

1 hour ago, seekolderguy said:

if let say you get caught by scm management and you tell them, i didnt have fun in the toilet but jerk yourself and he jerk himself... will scm management buy what you said?hehe
so at the end, you had fun lo

Haha, they can't caught because we are in different toilets 😂😂

59 minutes ago, Biby said:

Haha, they can't caught because we are in different toilets 😂😂

LOL... then i am speechless
you might "JO" with the skinny chi uncle also cause he always stay in one of the stall as well haha
just kidding la

Edited by seekolderguy

6 minutes ago, seekolderguy said:

LOL... then i am speechless
you might "JO" with the skinny chi uncle also cause he always stay in one of the stall as well haha
just kidding la

Haha, no la that day I go the uncle not there. And after JO we both come out see each other, So confirm not uncle.

14 minutes ago, Biby said:

Haha, no la that day I go the uncle not there. And after JO we both come out see each other, So confirm not uncle.

ohhhh okay i see
surprisingly that uncle is not there haha
anyway, good for you that you had fun haha

Guest Sam Cheah
4 hours ago, CantaloupeMelon said:

No lah......I just reach there want to go for my lunch 

The Thai guy u met is it the skinny guy?

I do not know if he is Thai Guy or Chinese...I ask him -- if he is Chinese, he noted his head.  I believe he is a Chinese.  He is drinking milk tea when i met him...... He is a smart and cool looking guy indeed!!

Guest Sam Cheah
4 hours ago, seekolderguy said:

sounds like afternoon is more happening than evening in SCM lol...

There is no formula to know which session you may meet the right person(Noon or evening or night)....or is by luck! Haaaa!! Like Toto or Magnum 4D!!

7 hours ago, Guest Sam Cheah said:

There is no formula to know which session you may meet the right person(Noon or evening or night)....or is by luck! Haaaa!! Like Toto or Magnum 4D!!

i know la hehe.. not like i go there often
just saying because based on what you guys discussed... sounds like afternoon is more happening haha

Edited by seekolderguy

Guest AnsonT
8 hours ago, Guest Chi top said:

tonight rr juru full of indians damn disgusting ah keep staying in toilet n follow everyone disturbing people wan to fun damn cb

You can go during noon time or evening time loh....

23 hours ago, Guest Sam Cheah said:

I just know this skinny chinese uncle always wear a big loose pants....haaa...like Tongsan Ah Pek style...haaa!  Flowery shirt......white hair?  I cannot recall if he got white hair or not?!

Owhh..ok2... Flowery shirt one..I can't recall...maybe I never meet him..anyway, I don't mind Tong San Ah Pek ☺️☺️🤭🤭 they can be players to woo😁☺️🤭 though I will run away if they're weird or scary or wanna bite your ear and gigit your puting 😂

Edited by LotsOfLove

Guest Sam Cheah

I met a fair skin tone handsome young teen in SCM ground floor who stand in front of mirror for more than 90 mins.....I try to approach him....but he ignore....I am not his cup of tea....mmmh.....mhhhh......................................

2 minutes ago, Guest Sam Cheah said:

I met a fair skin tone handsome young teen in SCM ground floor who stand in front of mirror for more than 90 mins.....I try to approach him....but he ignore....I am not his cup of tea....mmmh.....mhhhh......................................

ha ha.. can stand in front of mirror for 90 mins! i thk he is waiting for his fren. 

Guest bearchub

hi i went to rnr a few times did not see much action. Dunno what is the best time to find some action. did once met an indian keep follow me and showing me his cock 

11 minutes ago, Guest bearchub said:

hi i went to rnr a few times did not see much action. Dunno what is the best time to find some action. did once met an indian keep follow me and showing me his cock 

you stay there from morning till after working hour then you will get some but everyday is different lol... luck matter

5 minutes ago, iDeepThroat99 said:

ha ha.. the indian.. maybe is the Legend Uncle Indian.. ha ha.. (i never met before)

not only the indian but also there is a malay uncle... keep showing his dick... the malay uncle is the one who get reported to police cause i remembered he drove a red car which is similar with what happened before

2 minutes ago, seekolderguy said:

not only the indian but also there is a malay uncle... keep showing his dick... the malay uncle is the one who get reported to police cause i remembered he drove a red car which is similar with what happened before

ooo... got another malay uncle also ah... this i dont know. i only heard before the legend uncle ind

2 hours ago, iDeepThroat99 said:

ooo... got another malay uncle also ah... this i dont know. i only heard before the legend uncle ind

i think maybe i remembered wrongly haha... the indian got reported but malay uncle didnt get report but he always show his dick also whenever he is there ( happened to see that whenever i was there)

I'm always see those ah pekk trying their luck almost every where at atmosphere no big deal .I don't mind like ahh eee ah eeee mouth brumble uncle indian ohhh Malay uncle..... Free spot everyone can have fun. Dislike went off don't remarks races to be fair..

Guest Sam Cheah
15 hours ago, abgbotaq said:

I'm always see those ah pekk trying their luck almost every where at atmosphere no big deal .I don't mind like ahh eee ah eeee mouth brumble uncle indian ohhh Malay uncle..... Free spot everyone can have fun. Dislike went off don't remarks races to be fair..

Agreed!!😀

Guest chi top
On 3/28/2023 at 6:29 PM, abgbotaq said:

I mean people also comment about the creepy chinese uncle at sunway ma. It’s not really race issue, just dont be creepy by following or kacau others and staying in the toilet for hours bahh 

Guest chi top

Same same aso today at rr juru … full with indians that will kacau when u try to fun with other people haiz but funny funny one they wont fun with fellow indians lol keep kacau others

Guest Avocado
38 minutes ago, Guest chi top said:

Same same aso today at rr juru … full with indians that will kacau when u try to fun with other people haiz but funny funny one they wont fun with fellow indians lol keep kacau others

Hmm you have a bad luck then. Last time I managed to hv a quickie with a muscular guy haha

Guest chi top
6 hours ago, Guest Avocado said:

Hmm you have a bad luck then. Last time I managed to hv a quickie with a muscular guy haha

I guess so lol damn annoying these people such a turn off 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.