Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

47 minutes ago, Guest KL Trip said:

Well shyness will be your first problem lol...like I say you have to initiate, to break the ice by being friendly, comforting and making the masseur u r interested open up to you. I am always naked when massage. If the masseur request me to be in short I will just tell them I have skin sensitivity. I also ask them to remove the towel for same reason. Some place I know is strict I will wear very loose boxer or very skimpy underwear. But best is always naked. Talk about his time there where his family friends married etc and share and talked about loneliness being away and so on. When massage time encourage the masseur to take more time at your errogeneous zones/spots that excites you and ask him if he feels the same there or not. Take opportunity to touch him when any part of your body is close to his. Just about any body touching will help. I often time find when they stretch your arm and massage your hand and wrist you are within reach of their groin. Also when they stand by your head and massage your chest always reach out your arms and caress their shoulders arms etc.

It is 100% there are those who really not into it so just let it go and enjoy the massage.

Maybe I should start a class and charge lol

Pls! the class just keep it and reserve for your own. 

I doubt on your sharing stories.... maybe it is fake! 

9 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Yea does sound fake, especially when he couldn't recall the location, the name of the masseur or the masseurs centre calling number. 

35 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

If what you said you were in Chow Kit is correct, then it is the Healthland Hotel Renaissance at Jalan Sultan Ismail

Most probably not that branch. If he was at that outlet, he would have mentioned that the outlet is inside a hotel & in the lower ground floor.

Guest KL Trip
16 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

fake la.... taxi driver know where is the nearest healthland?

most taxi drivers already have problem with english, they wont know what is heathland

Wow, this is unbelievable. I don’t have to justify myself. Don’t bother asking more me more. Should have known better and just keep to myself. Thanks for showing your trueselves.

FYI, the outlet was on a row of shop lots. 

3 minutes ago, Guest KL Trip said:

Wow, this is unbelievable. I don’t have to justify myself. Don’t bother asking more me more. Should have known better and just keep to myself. Thanks for showing your trueselves.

Ignore the haters man. All the best.

46 minutes ago, Guest KL Trip said:

I believe you, cos I had a 3-some with 2 Thai masseurs also in healthland

It was unbelievably good, we take turns flip flopping.

but I could not for the life remember which branch I went though, I just told the taxi driver I want 3some massage and off he went.

Maybe we took the same taxi, I am In chow kit area also.

Guest Guest Guest

Lol! Pity KL Trip. Either these two bitches are working for gay spas or pure jealousy.

Thats why I never share any freebies with anyone here. These bitches proved it.

1 hour ago, Guest KL Trip said:

I guess and believe that almost all outlet is on a row of shop lots. what's the nonsenses you are here. Talk cock!

1 hour ago, ct2005 said:

Most probably not that branch. If he was at that outlet, he would have mentioned that the outlet is inside a hotel & in the lower ground floor.

Because he sound fake. it happen that the outlet he mentioned highly unlikely is in tbe hotel

1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

fake la.... taxi driver know where is the nearest healthland?

most taxi drivers already have problem with english, they wont know what is heathland

agree. taxi driver no time to bother on this. they only care on their rice bowl

23 minutes ago, Guest Guest Guest said:

Lol! Pity KL Trip. Either these two bitches are working for gay spas or pure jealousy.

Thats why I never share any freebies with anyone here. These bitches proved it.

You never share cos you are too cheapskate la, the only thing you can share is how lousy your right hand is.

What’s the point of sharing something that’s not useful at all?

“OMG I know this masseur who gives super good massage, and is willing to do all kinds of nasty with you, but sorry he is discreet so I’ll not disclose who he is or how to contact him”

yeah right

1 hour ago, Guest KL Trip said:

40 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

but I could not for the life remember which branch I went though, I just told the taxi driver I want 3some massage and off he went.

It's definitely fake stories....

And also, the English they wrote....

They could be the masseurs....

or, they try to ruin down Healthland's reputation

Guest Guest WiseAss
48 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Ahhmm, I believe this was posted by one of the disbelievers to make fun of KL Trip lol....anyway those two are digging deeper into a hole hahaha

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Healthland has 4 hands massage? 

Hahahahhaha.....

Guest Warning

Joke aside, anyone who had success with male masseurs at normal spa DO NOT reveal the name and branch or company. This is because they will be fired immediately if the owner finds out. Unlike a gay spa, customers going there already expected to get happy ending. So there is no misunderstanding.

But for a normal spa, A customer can sue for molestation no matter who initiated it. If this happened police will come and the spa will be closed down. No owner wants that. As such there is STRICT rules no hanky panky at normal spa. 

But giving details in the open will only bring problems to them. If you want details ask for PM even that is not safe.

So from my point of view, KL Trip is right not to mention name or branch whether on purpose or not. 

Case in point. Barber sued for molestation by Aussie as printed by NST today.

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

It’s not fake...there is some truth too it.  I have that encounter b4 in healthland Taman Desa and one of the massage centre in Sri hartamas.  So it’s nothing to wow....

3 hours ago, Guest Warning said:

So from my point of view, KL Trip is right not to mention name or branch whether on purpose or not. 

Case in point. Barber sued for molestation by Aussie as printed by NST today.

https://www.nst.com.my/news/nation/2017/12/319608/penang-barber-detained-molesting-aussie-customer

The 50yo barber is pretty daring to have touched the Aussie's private part. That boldness is from accumulated experiences ... finally someone do something about it.

Edited by ct2005

13 hours ago, Guest KL Trip said:

When to one of the Healthland branch and asked for a fit to muscular Thai male masseur.....

You ask for a muscular masseur in a proper straight joint? I wonder if people can ask for 36-D cup masseuse too? :clap:

2 hours ago, ct2005 said:

https://www.nst.com.my/news/nation/2017/12/319608/penang-barber-detained-molesting-aussie-customer

The 50yo barber is pretty daring to have touched the Aussie's private part. That boldness is from accumulated experiences ... finally someone do something about it.

If u going for a massage, sure touching cannot be avoided unlike having a hair cut. Unless u want other parts of the hair to cut.  So the barber case is infringement or invading of others modesty.  

Late to the party, avid healthland goer here. Most room there are not private, not properly closed, no door and walls not all the way to the ceiling, thus u can hear people next door breathing. And yes there are strict rules there and of any of the masseurs/customers hear u doing that, the masseur can be fired. If the stories is true, you are a very selfish man who just want to get your satisfaction without any concern of the masseurs only place of income. Anyway, if u said the branch near chow kit, id say the pudu branch fit the description. And most masseur in healthland arent that fit and their looks are down right average. Dont get me wrong though, i had my fair share of surprise in straight joints, but i dont really initiate, usually the massuer themselve will ask me  if he are one of those who provided the service. Most of the time, they get quite sensual but nothing more unless they ask me for tips lol. Also your rm20 tips are way too low for the service u had. That is just my opinion

57 minutes ago, SadboyKL said:

Had a horrible experience in KL yst, I am writing this post to protect other readers here from facing the same nonsense as I faced. Please read it carefully. 

So I am staying at grand Hyatt and there is no MB around here ... I usually go to Chinatown area then on my grindr to look for MBs . At China town you will have surplus of MBs like at least 20 of then easily within 300m  and more if you move around. 

So I sat down at a small bar and msged all the guys and asked them what they offer and all the usual stuff. I came across this rather good looking guy .. my first instinct said it must be fake but lust took over my brains especially since he sent more than 15 pics of himself. He was at Chinatown boutique hotel room 303.. as I went up he took longer than 5 mins to open .. I got a little suspicious and wanted to walk away but then the door open and no body .. so stupid of me I walked in . Of course then I saw a completely different guy .. then the argument began .. I said pls la that's not even you on the pic stop lying .. He got angry and said come to the bed I prove to you.. I said no I don't want to go to the bed with you .  You are fake.. all your pics including dick pics are fake.. He then said no it's me just wait when my dick get big I will show you . And quickly started shaking his dick.  I was getting impatient I wanted to leave .. He blocked the door and got very angry and started shouting for me to pay and go as I have wasted his time. He wanted 250 Rm.. no fucking way am I going to pay him that money for nothing.. so I just pushed him and started walking .. He got really loud and crazy..he behaved like fucking idiot trying to get to my wallet .. once I open the door to leave he purposely slammed the door and it hit my leg. 

I hope my horrible experience will benefit you guys.

Please do not go into the room without seeing the guys face .And don't ever say you are from Singapore  biggest mistakes I did. 

His name is Tony.. He is tall . But not taller than me i am 1.87 he is about 1.83.  No pics of him since he used fake pics. He asks for 250 Rm the moment you enter the room.

Oh guess what .. when you type fake it comes out on craiglist.  This is the guys pic he will use especially the second one pls be careful guys.

Screenshot_20171231-112430.jpg

He is a model, this forum has reported before.

Guest Traveller
3 hours ago, SadboyKL said:

Had a horrible experience in KL yst, I am writing this post to protect other readers here from facing the same nonsense as I faced. Please read it carefully. 

So I am staying at grand Hyatt and there is no MB around here ... I usually go to Chinatown area then on my grindr to look for MBs . At China town you will have surplus of MBs like at least 20 of then easily within 300m  and more if you move around. 

So I sat down at a small bar and msged all the guys and asked them what they offer and all the usual stuff. I came across this rather good looking guy .. my first instinct said it must be fake but lust took over my brains especially since he sent more than 15 pics of himself. He was at Chinatown boutique hotel room 303.. as I went up he took longer than 5 mins to open .. I got a little suspicious and wanted to walk away but then the door open and no body .. so stupid of me I walked in . Of course then I saw a completely different guy .. then the argument began .. I said pls la that's not even you on the pic stop lying .. He got angry and said come to the bed I prove to you.. I said no I don't want to go to the bed with you .  You are fake.. all your pics including dick pics are fake.. He then said no it's me just wait when my dick get big I will show you . And quickly started shaking his dick.  I was getting impatient I wanted to leave .. He blocked the door and got very angry and started shouting for me to pay and go as I have wasted his time. He wanted 250 Rm.. no fucking way am I going to pay him that money for nothing.. so I just pushed him and started walking .. He got really loud and crazy..he behaved like fucking idiot trying to get to my wallet .. once I open the door to leave he purposely slammed the door and it hit my leg. 

Please do not go into the room without seeing the guys face .And don't ever say you are from Singapore  biggest mistakes I did. 

His name is Tony.. He is tall . But not taller than me i am 1.87 he is about 1.83.  No pics of him since he used fake pics. He asks for 250 Rm the moment you enter the room.

Oh guess what .. when you type fake it comes out on craiglist.  This is the guys pic he will use especially the second one pls be careful guys.

Wherever u got the source of contact from for MB always initiate video call to double check the legitimacy of the photo. I acquire the service of MB wherever I travel to and I never had any problem of fakes

Guest Traveller
6 hours ago, Sudu said:

Late to the party, avid healthland goer here. Most room there are not private, not properly closed, no door and walls not all the way to the ceiling, thus u can hear people next door breathing. And yes there are strict rules there and of any of the masseurs/customers hear u doing that, the masseur can be fired. If the stories is true, you are a very selfish man who just want to get your satisfaction without any concern of the masseurs only place of income. Anyway, if u said the branch near chow kit, id say the pudu branch fit the description. And most masseur in healthland arent that fit and their looks are down right average. Dont get me wrong though, i had my fair share of surprise in straight joints, but i dont really initiate, usually the massuer themselve will ask me  if he are one of those who provided the service. Most of the time, they get quite sensual but nothing more unless they ask me for tips lol. Also your rm20 tips are way too low for the service u had. That is just my opinion

I have never judge another person’s sharing or how much one pays. I have paid USD1k and I have taken freebies. One never know the situation one in. And look is in the eyes of the beholder. 

All I am saying everyone is entitled to their encounter without judgement. 

4 hours ago, SadboyKL said:

I feel sorry for you, mate. Hope your leg and wallet are ok. Thanks for sharing your grievance here, so others will not fall into the same pit.

How is the crowd of KL Sauna (e.g.: Otot-Otot; Mandi-Manda; Kakiku; Oops) recently from Christmas till today? Anyone who went, kindly share your fun! Your review is much appreciated it. Happy New year  2018

On 12/30/2017 at 10:11 AM, Guest KL Trip said:

When to one of the Healthland branch and asked for a fit to muscular Thai male masseur. I started to chat with him and getting to know him as be massaged my back. We got along nicely with some limited language barrier. Midway when he massaged my back I told him to take off his shirt and he obliged. It was nice feeling having his toned body touching my back once awhile when he rubbed my back and buttock. Got really hard when he asked me to turned over. I told him the underwear was uncomfortable with my hard on and he removed it. He complimented my tool and I took the opportunity to tell him he can massage there if he like. Initially he just smiled and moved to massage my chest that’s when I rubbed my arms on his groin getting him hard as well. Shortly when he was doing my hand outstretched I rubbed his tool which was hard still. When he didn’t reject I took it out and started jerking it. I can tell he really enjoyed it. I told him if he sucked me I will do the same and tips him later. We did almost 69 while he was stand bending. He came first guess he wasn’t used to someone doing it to him lol. He cleaned up and took some time to really sucked me before jerking me too. It was a great session. Who says normal spa don’t have happy ending lol. Much better then those overpriced gay spa for sure

I wonder who.

On 12/29/2017 at 8:28 PM, TentacleMonster said:

Volt is back at Fresh Taman Desa and I finally had a go on his 19 years old ass.
Review coming up soon. Stay tuned.

Still looking forward to your review hehe thanks!

So I was at Mandi Manda just now..  was a bit reluctant to go there on the last day of the year.. macam no where else to go right haha.. But some how after lunch with friends I still went there for some "men exploration".. yes that's been how I kept telling myself this year to learn more about this scene.. it's been eye opening and I have met quite some characters in saunas.. 

Back to today's sauna, so, I saw this Chi fair skin "butt naked" guy was walking around in MM talking to people n kept going from one place to another.. He caught my attention almost immediately.  What a good looking guy with such fine ass I thought.. Then, finally had a chance to play with him in the steam room.. Guess what he said to me.. "Show me yr skills", he turned his back to me.. I was like, ok.. I know how to put the real thing inside and pound hard n make him moan but "dry humping" with no protection that's new for me.. so after a few seconds he laughed and said.. " no skill ".. Arghhh I got shortgun-ed.. Never mind.. I just walked away then for the next 1.5 hours I kept seeing him every where hence I spoke to him when we were at the sauna alone.. He told me he's a regular there, the place is like his 2nd home n he's from PJ.. Hi "PJ BUTT NAKED GUY - PJBNG".. I like the conversation we had and thank you for telling me that my skills need to improve haha Next time when we meet again I gonna show you more skills for sure.. If you see this pls pm me or if any of you know who I am talking about n u happen to know him.. pls let him know, I WILL BE BACK.. 

Happy New Year everyone ! 

Guest Customer

I want to put my review for one mb that is very hot and 7 inch dick. 

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/d/hot-top-7-inch/6440110302.html

Massage is good as well, and body is fit. Have a pec and abs. Look exactly the same photo.

Massage 7/10

Hygiene 9/10

Fun 10/10

Dick 10/10

Don't underestimate his cock, really can make u fly to heaven. 

Guest Blowownhorn
56 minutes ago, Guest Customer said:

I want to put my review for one mb that is very hot and 7 inch dick. 

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/d/hot-top-7-inch/6440110302.html

Massage is good as well, and body is fit. Have a pec and abs. Look exactly the same photo.

Massage 7/10

Hygiene 9/10

Fun 10/10

Dick 10/10

Don't underestimate his cock, really can make u fly to heaven. 

Selling yourself? 

6 hours ago, sexyspider said:

not really fit as his pic. manly but kinda average to me. rm150 he charge me for fully massage, b2b n fun until he cum. i rate him 6.5/10. btw i usually pay 100-150 for average mb. 200-250 max for hot popular mb. i usually got discount after i.sent my real pic to them.. more like fun 4 fun. im young n fit btw so my rate is kinda.diff.with other people.i guess

How about his dick size?

8 minutes ago, LF Fun said:

Sempurna Avenue was raided by 12 policemen last week at night around 10pm and took away 2 Malay masseurs... 

Where did you get this info from?

i went there on friday, so 4 days ago would be thursday or Wednesday. Wouldnt call it a raid since they continue with business as usuall right after. Maybe the police comes to arrest the two malay for whatever crime that has been reported against them

7 minutes ago, Sudu said:

i went there on friday, so 4 days ago would be thursday or Wednesday. Wouldnt call it a raid since they continue with business as usuall right after. Maybe the police comes to arrest the two malay for whatever crime that has been reported against them

Yup, if it was a raid, they will take all the customers and all the massuer.

2 minutes ago, danielwu said:

Yup, if it was a raid, they will take all the customers and all the massuer.

No la...they come to collect pocket money....new year n school opening d...so need money...it’s very normal one...u think the police so free come catch and bring them back to station to process statement...if this Singapore maybe...if Malaysia....maybe next hundred years....haha

I had an excellent experience today. Went to Freshm2m at Tmn Desa. Actually I wanted to go to BBBoy but the management there seem kinda snobbish and the boy I wanted wasn’t available. So I decided to visit Fresh instead.

The guy at the counter provided a photo album beforehand and recommended a guy based on my preference.

I picked Galaxy because he fitted into my requirements. Good looking and slim fit body. The massage was ok  but needed a bit more strength which he obliged after I requested for harder. 

The happy ending was a blowjob. We 69ed each other . He has a  nice cock too which was I was happy to play with. 

After everything was done, we showered together. I think I would look for him again next time. Wont be going to BBBoy. 

6 minutes ago, Guest Timmy said:

I had an excellent experience today. Went to Freshm2m at Tmn Desa. Actually I wanted to go to BBBoy but the management there seem kinda snobbish and the boy I wanted wasn’t available. So I decided to visit Fresh instead.

The guy at the counter provided a photo album beforehand and recommended a guy based on my preference.

I picked Galaxy because he fitted into my requirements. Good looking and slim fit body. The massage was ok  but needed a bit more strength which he obliged after I requested for harder. 

The happy ending was a blowjob. We 69ed each other . He has a  nice cock too which was I was happy to play with. 

After everything was done, we showered together. I think I would look for him again next time. Wont be going to BBBoy. 

Can I have fresh address ? 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.