Male HQ

The Sphere Sauna (Closed Down)

Admin

Although I have been to the old V-Club a couple of times, I did not patronise the Sphere even once. I am only one customer, but I think they are too narrow minded for me to spend my money there.

I also, I used to patronize V-Club in the past, When Sphere took over, I had never step into Sphere before. I had a few times wanted to go, when I passed by the entrance, it does not attract me to go in. I dunno why ?

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I have been to the old V-Club a couple of times, I did not patronise the Sphere even once. I am only one customer, but I think they are too narrow minded for me to spend my money there.

I also, I used to patronize V-Club in the past, When Sphere took over, I had never step into Sphere before. I had a few times wanted to go, when I passed by the entrance, it does not attract me to go in. I dunno why ?

Same here. during the first week of their opening more than a year ago, I passed by that place and went in to make enquiry about membership.

I was very put off by the person at the counter, he was rude to me when I told him I was a V-club member. He was very unhappy and said "this is sphere and had nothing to do with V-club and I have to pay $26 to get in and don't waste his time". As I was only trying to make enquiries, i I was rather "put off" by his tone of voice and I never went back.

I dun know who this guy is or whoever is the owner, certainly gave me an bad impression of their EQ and I patronised other spas instead.

Any body knows how many owners were there and how much did they put into it or have lost?

Hope readers who want to start any business can take sphere as a case-study.