Male HQ

The Sphere Sauna (Closed Down)

Admin

I also just went again there, so quite and just a few guys there again, although the new management giving a promotion entrance fee of $10 only.

If daily like this, how long this Sphere could last in business?

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my friend, who is a member of the former V-club, told me he receive a sms on this:

Sphere promotion on 30th April to 7th May: for member $5 per entry, non member $10 per entry with free membership given.

dont know how true but the cost is pretty good...

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

my friend, who is a member of the former V-club, told me he receive a sms on this:

Sphere promotion on 30th April to 7th May: for member $5 per entry, non member $10 per entry with free membership given.

dont know how true but the cost is pretty good...

Hmmm, last week was the promotion for $10, also the saunagoers so so only, now 'sales' going down for $5. If having this low entrance fee, the place still not so crowded then it's not a good sign for future survival.

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Guest supporter for Sphere

$5 is very cheap lah! i will definitely go lah! :clap:

as compare to 17 or TC $25 , a great difference rate!

we PLU in sg must encourage PLU new entrepreuners,

must learn how to be more "bao rong"

bu yao po leng shui! dont pour cold water! :swear:

Guest Non Patron
$5 is very cheap lah! i will definitely go lah! :clap:  

as compare to 17 or TC $25 , a great difference rate!

we PLU in sg must encourage PLU new entrepreuners,

must learn how to be more "bao rong"

bu yao po leng shui! dont pour cold water! :swear:

No problem lah. Aiyah, just close down and make some alteration then reopen under new name and charge new membership fee again lor.

Always there will be idiots to be conned and screwed.

Non patron of V

I also just went again there, so quite and just a few guys there again, although the new management giving a promotion entrance fee of $10 only.

If daily like this, how long this Sphere could last in business?

Good! Good! I think I just need to pray a little more harder and my wish will come true. :D

Just been to Sphere. A slightly modern feel to the whole decor but still got some of the old facilities there.

The maze is disappointing. Unlike the old old maze which can be cramped full of people with squeezing room only.

Well its cheap to go in. Just pay $10 to get membership. No entrance fee even. For the next 7 days, pay only $5 to enter. Even the next weekend will be $5.

So check it out.

I had my fun with a slim guy. Very nice encounter.

Guest Guest

night listener, I was passing by the staircase when I saw you posting this at the computer :D

The crowd was just right for me. Not too big that people standing arounding watching, afraid to do anything so scared rejected and seen by many. Not too small that there no good ones. There's plenty of action at the maze because there's room for hot play instead of squeezing around.

But the best was the hot big jacuzzi pool. Lots of room to stretch out ( compared with some with a tiny jacuzzi that only accomodates 4 persons and the massage water jets are a joke.) The water fall was really strong and gave a very good strong massage, best I've ever tried. The steam room was small but really good and hot because the steam gets concentrated in a small space. ( compared with some with a big steam room but hardly any heating. ) The dry sauna has a TV running movies instead of our brainless TV stations ( It can be boring to sit for a long time staring at nothing,) I know that most sauna-goers are more interested in the crowd than the facilitites. This is such a waste. It's the same for masseurs, most are more interested in the masseurs looks and the happy endings than the massages.

I consider the facilities are more important because I can relax and enjoy the water massage and the steam bath. After relaxing then I go around looking for fun. It's much more enjoyable than going straight out to hunt for fun.

All these little touches makes the Sphere a more suitable place for me. They seem to get the touches right like the defunct Rairau. But they didn't want to be seen as either the old V-club or Rairua because these 2 had failed. Somehow fun is more important than facilities. They want to attract the right crowds or at least a good mix instead of just uncles, oldies and chubbies. That's why their marketing and promotions are so low key now. They are still trying to analyse the crowds that they get and feeling their way through. They are reacting too slowly, it's dangerous to lose momentum.

I see TC on the very first day gave free entry and generated a big crowd lining up outside. Then they grabbed their future captive patronage by selling 5 pass visit passes for a very low price. Now that they have a regular returning clientele, they slowly added more marketing tricks like FMP and other themed nights. The captive clientele will always be there to anchor their promotions and crowds attract more crowds. With these clever marketing strategies, they overtook the reigning king OneSeven in no time.

I've even heard of some saunas ( not just local ones here) directly approaching any AA grade clients to offer them secret, free passes under the counter. The A grade ones will get limited free passes with the low priced passes they buy. These are the one who seemed to have a huge following of friends/fans who like to be seen hanging around beautiful people. Not to mention the others who come to gawk at them.

PS - I'm not from the Sphere.

PPS - To the Sphere - I think movies in the dry sauna are too long. I hate to leave after watching only 15 minutes of Harry Potter. Documentaries or adult cartoons like family Guy or The Simpsons would be more enjoyable.But what I like best would be concerts like The Eagles, Madonna, Teresa Teng etc would really put the party mood into people. These DVDs are easily found in the shops. On your big screen would be even better. Big screen at your jacuzzi pool with all that? Start selling visit passes! I want I want :)

Guest Guest
BTW, do note that there are 2 CCTVs pointing at the locker area which i welcomed the idea. At least we can have peaceful mind while we are all busy upstair.

What? Two CCTVs pointing at the locker/changing room!!. Doesn't that infringe of privacy. Will the patrons/guesses be subjected to some kind of threats/ransoms if purportedly the tapes recording all the happenings were to be landed to the crooks or someone wants to haunt/harness you.

Think it is a bad idea. Not sure what others think. But for me, I feels so insecure. What is the objective of having CCTV there. To prevent theft!!. I think that's not unfounded for I believe the reason of going to sauna is to have fun and nothing else.

Any views and comments all bros out there.

Guest Guest
Will the patrons/guesses be subjected to some kind of threats/ransoms if purportedly the tapes recording all the happenings were to be landed to the crooks or someone wants to haunt/harness you.

Recording what happenings? Changing clothes? Or perhaps your mummy does not know you wear tongs. Please lah, the CCTVs are there ensure they have a recording when someone breaks into your lockers to steal your g-strings. :lol:

I think that's not unfounded for I believe the reason of going to sauna is to have fun and nothing else.

Are you upset because the cameras will capture you doing something and break your rice bowl? :twisted:

this makes me want to say how strange a customer can get.... <_<

when there is CCTV in the changing/locker room, some will start complaining there is no privacy or whatsoever.

when there is no CCTV in the changing/locker room, some will start "scolding" the management why there is no such security features, especially when his things get stolen in the changing/locker room.

come on.... :angry::angry:<_<

Guest Agree

Agree with you 100% there Chub77.

If you are afraid camera see your little brother in the changing room, then change with a towel around your waist. So simple and yet so complicated for some fools.

Guest Guest
Agree with you 100% there Chub77.

If you are afraid camera see your little brother in the changing room, then change with a towel around your waist.  So simple and yet so complicated for some fools.

You call such people PMs - Professional Moaners. They do nothing but complain, complain complain. If you get a praise - sure *tiok buay pio*. :-)

Guest For CCTV Camera
BTW, do note that there are 2 CCTVs pointing at the locker area which i welcomed the idea. At least we can have peaceful mind while we are all busy upstair.

What? Two CCTVs pointing at the locker/changing room!!. Doesn't that infringe of privacy. Will the patrons/guesses be subjected to some kind of threats/ransoms if purportedly the tapes recording all the happenings were to be landed to the crooks or someone wants to haunt/harness you.

Think it is a bad idea. Not sure what others think. But for me, I feels so insecure. What is the objective of having CCTV there. To prevent theft!!. I think that's not unfounded for I believe the reason of going to sauna is to have fun and nothing else.

Any views and comments all bros out there.

IMO, these CCTVs (like many others) are meant to 'keep an eye' on our lockers. No one knows when a break in might take place. For people who are concerned abt privacy, they may choose to change at the nearby toilet.

Nevertheless, I thought the sauna operator shld at least put up sign(s) stating that the locker area is being monitored by CCTVs. It is more professional this way.

I am for CCTV camera installed at the locker area. And, agree with BODYholic that the management should be courteous enough to put up a sign warning patrons (and prospective thives too) about the presence of the CCTV cameras.

Believe theft has occurred in local saunas (like V-Club, Raw and BH) in the past . Obviously, not everyone is at the sauna just to have fun.

By the way, TC & Diamond locker area is brightly lit and do not have CCTV camera installed. Raw, Sphere & 1-7 have CCTV cameras installed at the locker area.

IMO, these CCTVs (like many others) are meant to 'keep an eye' on our lockers. No one knows when a break in might take place. For people who are concerned abt privacy, they may choose to change at the nearby toilet.

Nevertheless, I thought the sauna operator shld at least put up sign(s) stating that the locker area is being monitored by CCTVs. It is more professional this way.

I think too that cctv meant to security reason for the locker however they should put a notice on it that the changing room being monitored for security reason.

night listener, I was passing by the staircase when I saw you posting this at the computer :D

The last time I look, there wasn't a staircase near my computer. And if I remember correctly, I was all alone when I made my earlier post........at home. Ha ha....

Sorry, it wasn't me whom you saw posting on BW.

Maybe after I cast my vote, I'll make my way to the Sphere again. :D

Guest Jacuzzi

Hi Guys,

Can guys who have used the jacuzzi at the Sphere care to tell us more details? It's one of the facilities that matters very much to me as to whether I will visit the place. Thanks!

Guest anonymous
Hi Guys,

Can guys who have used the jacuzzi at the Sphere care to tell us more details? It's one of the facilities that matters very much to me as to whether I will visit the place. Thanks!

The jacuzzi at Sphere Spa is one of a kind. It has waterfall with water falling into the heated jacuzzi pool. Nice to have a good massage by the falling water. The jacuzzi pool is large enough to accomodate about 15-20 persons. It's new and so the water jets are still functioning as they should. Water temperature can be hot at times.

Guest Jacuzzi
Hi Guys,

The jacuzzi at Sphere Spa is one of a kind. It has waterfall with water falling into the heated jacuzzi pool. Nice to have a good massage by the falling water. The jacuzzi pool is large enough to accomodate about 15-20 persons. It's new and so the water jets are still functioning as they should. Water temperature can be hot at times.

Thanks anonymous for the update. Wonder when will the free membership promotion end. Thinking of visiting the place next Monday. If no more promotion, maybe too expensive to go.

Guest anonymous
Thanks anonymous for the update. Wonder when will the free membership promotion end.  Thinking of visiting the place next Monday. If no more promotion, maybe too expensive to go.

Wonder no more. The offer ends on 07 May 2006. Unless it's extended. It's $10 with free membership application for non-member.

Well, just wanna update the latest on Sphere Sauna as I went this evening after absent for a few days:

1. The supposed 2-weeks processing membership plastic card still not ready yet till this evening. When asked, nobody at counter could give the answer. Anyway, by giving the date of birth, they would allow you to enter.

2. Today I entered with $5 only but forgot to ask untill when ?

3. This evening was a suprise for me as it was unknown to me too, it was 'clear nite' or 'naked nite' at 2nd and 3rd storey. What kind of mess, everyone just dumped their towel at staircase railing and no proper deposity counter to hang the towel. Then they locked one door and forced everyone to enter from one point, well just in case of fire, how to run away ?? :swear:

4. Anyway, the crowd was good today. Many similar faces of some matured guys from the old V-Club were there and this crowd maybe due to $5 entrance fee ??

how they check your membership?

NRIC?

When we first registered, we just gave them the date of birth (DOB) and name, so without the membership card, just quote the DOB and then they key-in in their computer system, once tally with the name, they would allow you to enter.

There was no IC revealed when we registered.

Guest lousy
how they check your membership?

NRIC?

When we first registered, we just gave them the date of birth (DOB) and name, so without the membership card, just quote the DOB and then they key-in in their computer system, once tally with the name, they would allow you to enter.

There was no IC revealed when we registered.

Were at Sphere last evening.

As usual paid the first timer admission and was told "the membership card will be ready on your next visit" or perhaps next after next..

Perhaps the Mgmt should at least give a specific date or issued a temporary pass.

:angry:

My next visit could be today ...

Guest Jacuzzi
Wonder no more. The offer ends on 07 May 2006. Unless it's extended. It's $10 with free membership application for non-member.

What a pity. Monday is 8th. So just late by 1 day. Wonder how much they will be charging.

Guest gMoh
As usual paid the first timer admission and was told "the membership card will be ready on your next visit" or perhaps next after next..

Perhaps the Mgmt should at least give a specific date or issued a temporary pass. :angry:

My next visit could be today ...

just quote your DOB they will allow you to enter. I don't think the card would be ready soon.

What a pity. Monday is 8th. So just late by 1 day. Wonder how much they will be charging.

The regular price on a Monday is $12.00, not including the $10.00 membership application if you need one.

Went to the Sphere again on polling night. Haven't seen the maze so jam-packed with nude guys since the early days of V club.

But then not as many young guys there as it used to be. And very few slim guys too, like V club had in its hey days.

But there was an orgy happening on the 3rd level where the cafe is supposed to be. And its rather bright there too.

Wonder if the crowd will still be there Monday onwards when the entrance fee reverts back to normal. I'm sure the crowd will thin down but how much.

People are still smoking like chimneys like in the old V club. And the management is themselves smoking. They should really create an open area for smokers.

Guest Fit Uncle
Went to the Sphere again on polling night. Haven't seen the maze so jam-packed with nude guys since the early days of V club.

But then not as many young guys there as it used to be. And very few slim guys too, like V club had in its hey days.

But there was an orgy happening on the 3rd level where the cafe is supposed to be. And its rather bright there too.

It felt just like the full moon party at Towel Club. I don't know what you define as young or slim. But I thought there are plenty of younger or slim guys.

The maze was packed by so many men and everybody was touching and feeling. Actually was quite disappointed few touched my behind unlike TC FMP. It was fun with so much going on. I get sucked moving from one guy to the next, making me hotter and hotter. Still got fingered a few times and I stopped to explore back to touch if he's fit.

Finally I found one with hig arms and small tummy. My wet lubbed ass squeezed back and I pushed back into his finger. We grabbed onto each other while being surrounded by a big crowd. Finally I held his hand and pulled him out of the maze with me. We went to get a room and luckily didn't wait too long. He fxxked me for almost 15 minutes till we both cummed.

I was going down to shower when I heard someone said a botak was sucking a man with very beautiful body at 3rd level. I went back up to take a peek and maybe shower there.

The orgy at the 3rd level was as wild as those in Japan. This filipino with a great body was very sporting. The botak was sucking him and we all watched in amazement. I went to touch his body he smiled and let me. Before I knew it, someone touched my cock, I let him suck me. Then this tall stocky guy touched him and the chain quickly expanded. Before we knew it, it had turned into one of the best orgy. Cocks, fingers, and mouths and hands everywhere. Just when I was not looking for it, one stocky guy fingered my wet ass. I quickly pushed his finger away.

The orgy went on and on. We were amazed that the filipino lasted so long while being sucked. I had to break away a few times when I was close even though I thought I just cummed. Finally I was so steamed that I was ready to cum. That's when the filipino told the botak he can't cum. He left and the chain broke. I went to the dry sauna and it was also packed inside. Outside somebody fingered my behind. It was that stocky guy. He put his finger to his nose and said he liked my manly smell. He wanted to smell more.

I can imagined I was turned on and ready to cum. We went to the 2nd level to play. He rimmed my ass till it's clean and fxxked me till we both cummed again.

I went to shower and tried the jacuzzi. The hot water and bubbles were massaging and relaxing. As usual there's people touching around in the dark corners. This chub was feeling me up and I let his finger glide down to my ass. He massaged my ass which felt good.

After sex It was time to relax. Before I knew it, it was almost time to go. I took a last shower. While showering, this cute young man with the swimmer built kept turning to my side while showering. He even reached over to borrow my soap because on his side the soap dispenser was broken. He accidentally touched me and I accidentally touched back. Confirmed. We went by the backstairs to 2nd level.

2 fresh clean bodies in bed. The room even had 3 wall mirrors. There were images of us everywhere. Fantastic, I didn't even notice this before. When I had my legs on his shoulders, it looked like we were having an orgy.

He was a strong fxxker and fxxked me much harder than the previous 2. The mirrors were so clear that we can practically see each other through them without looking directly at each other. That's really useful when he fxxked me doggy style and I can see myself looking into my own eyes, almost bumping my head against the mirror while being penetrated by another man. This is when you felt that all the working outs paid off. He's younger and fit, I was much bulkier and bigger than him. We matched our sex moves very well. Even tried a few s&m moves of me being pinned to the mirror wall and he giving me a light spanking.

Round and round we played. I felt difficult to cum. Each time I wanted to cum, it dissipated. We decided to return to missionary to cum when he said he's almost close and I felt the same and needed him to jack my cock to make me cum.

Finally I felt the cum welled up my cock and ready to shoot. I moaned for him to go faster, fxxk me, fxxk me. He did and I started shooting. He groaned and I felt him shooting inside me too. But to my embarrassment, he looked and looked at my cock and asked me where's my cum? He showed me his hand and it was barely wet and sticky. This is really thunder so loud but so little rain fell. First time I was shooting blanks. Felt so weird because I was sure I was shooting cum just now. He felt it too. But really nothing came out.

He left and I went out later, standard procedures. I looked at the time downstairs and was dismayed that the last bus had left and there's no night bus to my place. Decided to stay for the night watching the elections on tv. Still managed to fxxk someone twice and not able to cum. Got fxxked a last time to see if I will shoot blanks but couldn't even cum.

I was supposed to ask this before I got carried away and wrote too much. Must be reading too much sex stories here :LOL Has anybody ever shoot blanks before? Is it okay or over-exertion?

Guest Lookingood

That "Filipino" guy is... ME! :) Wow, thanks much FIT UNCLE for the compliment of a beautiful body. I think my bod is just "so-so" lah! That nite (Sat), I had earlier fxxked a chinese guy till he cum. It's not that I can't cum after nearly 30 min of sucking. The truth is that I did not want to cum anymore as I have my gf to satisfy later that nite.

I went back yesterday (Sunday) as it was the last day of the $5 offer. I managed to get 2 guys. The 2nd guy, a Malay guy below 24yo (he said so, since he got in "free" for those under this age) was real hot bottom. We had fun in the cubicle located next to the toilet on level 2. This cubicle has a narrow slip of glass panel so outsiders could look in. He was making lots of noise till there were many pairs of eyes prying into the cubicle! After we end our fun and left the room, many guys were staring at us! I am not an exhibitionist, but I enjoyed the attention nevertheless.

I don't think I will return to Sphere soon. I feel the layout is not quite right. Some parts are so damn bloody hot (especially the group of cubicles on the 2nd level). I can't get a proper and sustained erection for long if I were to make love here. The ground level where the hot pool and steam room are located is another hot zone. That was why I was "resting" at level 3 (former cafe?) where the aircon was blowing pretty strongly on Saturday, when suddenly the "Botak" guy started to fondle my tool. One thing led to another, and I let him suck me as he know how to use his mouth very well! I was erect all the time!!!

By the way, this is my first posting here.

Guest Fit Uncle

:P Lookingood, beauty is in the eye of beholder. From the response that night, you know you are beautiful in the eyes of most men there :lol:

I am sure you know who I am by now, can you guess? That botak monopolised you and I was trying to seduce you by carressing your 6 packs. Would love to let you ravage my ass as long as the time you gave to that botak :P You should be an even better fxxker than my 3rd man. You made me so horny that night that even after being fxxked by the 2nd guy, I was still unsatisfied. I am usually a 2 man one night max.

Please come back to the Sphere, I really hope to meet you again, so do most men there that night. You are so hot and we thank you for brightening up our night. You should hear the bottoms regretting not getting you when discussing downstairs.

The 2nd guy, a Malay guy below 24yo (he said so, since he got in "free" for those under this age) was real hot bottom. We had fun in the cubicle located next to the toilet on level 2. This cubicle has a narrow slip of glass panel so outsiders could look in. He was making lots of noise till there were many pairs of eyes prying into the cubicle! After we end our fun and left the room, many guys were staring at us! I am not an exhibitionist, but I enjoyed the attention nevertheless.

Ahem, Ahem some of us uncles can be hot bottoms too and you'll be surprised how well we wil serve you :lol: doing anything you want....Wow I can imagine even I would be making lots of noises to make the rest watching jealous too. The stares were just jealousy. You make me feel horny just reading this :lol: I must have missed you for getting there late. :swear:

Thanks. Though I'm tired, I'll try to write something to push up this thread.

Guest Fit Uncle

Come to think about it, there's someone at the sauna that is the opposite of Lookingood. Not exactly a troll because he don't bother people but I think I'll call him sauna-rat SR.

I was at the Sphere from Friday to Sunday and he's already there everytime. At first I didn't notice him but slowly I had to notice that he seemed to be everywhere. When I'm giving someone the eye, he's there watching and making me uncomfortable :P . When we were hunting for a room, he seemed to be watching us. When we finished, he's standing outside nearby. He seemed to be there watching everybody actively. He seemed to know a lot of people there but they don't seem to chummy with him.

Considering that I'm an aggressive cruiser :lol: , I am not surprised that he noticed my antics. Like when I was pulling apart my butt cheeks at the showers pretending to wash my ass and presenting it to the man at the next shower, there he was passing by and casually looking at us. When we were looking for a room and standing outside one waiting for one, he passed by and looked casually at us. I'm not usually a noisy bottom but a moaner but this top wanted me to make noises so I obliged. There I heard his voice making remarks like "big sized mean he's a female cow lah" in mandarin.

I suspect he's even counting how many men I had sex with. I am a flexi but if I can find good tops, I prefer to enjoy anal sex more. Later I found SR to be looking at me with a sneering kind of disdain after listening to me being pounded time after time in the cubicles and the noises I made. I don't recall ever seeing him having sex at all. It made me suddenly quite self-concious.

That night I saw him being chatty with a rotund uncle. In turn that uncle was cruising me. He's not my type and I ignored him. Later that night, I was dead tired after being fxxked 3 times. When I passed by him pretending to be sleeping and exposing his genitals, I slowed down to take a look. He grabbed me. An idea flashed in my mind to fxxk this uncle so he'll tell his SR friend that I'm a top :lol:

I didn't mean to do it at the corridor but he put up such a fantastic show making all that moaning noises when I didn't even penetrate him but only fxxking between his thighs. He was using a big piece of newspaper covering our butts so nobody knew it was all fake. The SR was passing by and he called out to the SR that I was a good fxxker. That swelled my ego mightily. I rewarded him by jacking him till he really cummed.

We fell asleep after that. Later I could feel someone opening my towel and fingering my exposed ass and muttering "bu eh, sayang." ie. female one, wasted. Again much later, another one fingered my ass, played with it a little but left.

When we woke up, we moved to a room and I gave him a good fxxk. But I still couldn't cum. I asked him if he was alright and he said it was a good fxxk. I was pleased too.

We parted. Later I met him at the lockers, his whole attitude towards me changed. :swear: I thought probably the usual after sex is over sort of disinterest which is very common. I went back upstairs and a nice 30s man passed me by and told me I got a nice ass. I asked him if he fingered me a while ago while I was sleeping. He grinned widely and confessed he liked what he saw. We went to the room and I let him finger me somemore. He stoked my fire making me wanting it. I asked him to put on a condom but he said he don't have one. So far all the tops I met all had condoms and lubricants. He suggested I go downstairs to get from the counter. I countered why not him. We lom-chiam-pat and he won.

That rotund uncle was at the counter chatting. Sheepishly I asked for a condom but they had no lubricant. That uncle passed a nasty remark that getting fxxked too many times will get crooked back.

This time the fxxk was lousy. He's inexperienced and without the lubricant, it was painful. I let him do it for a few moments before I had to stop him. I jerked him off instead.

I went downstairs to catch some breath and clean up while he went back to sleep. The uncle and the SR were there chatting. When they saw me coming, they seemed to stop and looked at me in an unfriendly way. I stopped to sit and put up my legs to massage my painful ass right in front of him. After having intimate sex together, I thought there's no need to hide anything from his sight. He looked at my ass and remarked to SR that I was fxxked 4 times already. He asked me my ample chest must be "char" by so many men that's why it's "char" until so big like papayas. SR laughed. I'm sure that SR was telling him things behind my back that made him so nasty to me.

I ignored them and went to shower and left later.

I am writing this because something kept bothering me and I wonder if I am correct. I think that rotund uncle cruised me because he saw me as a manly top. After I've fxxked him, he was pleased with my performance. But when he knew I was fxxked by so many men, he felt betrayed. Baring my freshly fxxked ass to him and complaining of pain because he wouldn't lend me some of his lubricants was too much for him. But I thought since we were both so experienced, nothing should surprise him and he wouldn't be so naive. Maybe I was wrong.

Guest Guilt Ridden
Come to think about it, there's someone at the sauna that is the opposite of Lookingood. Not exactly a troll because he don't bother people but I think I'll call him sauna-rat SR.

I don't recall ever seeing him having sex at all. It made me suddenly quite self-concious.

I am writing this because something kept bothering me and I wonder if I am correct. I think that rotund uncle cruised me because he saw me as a manly top. After I've fxxked him, he was pleased with my performance. But when he knew I was fxxked by so many men, he felt betrayed. Baring my freshly fxxked ass to him and complaining of pain because he wouldn't lend me some of his lubricants was too much for him. But I thought since we were both so experienced, nothing should surprise him and he wouldn't be so naive. Maybe I was wrong.

Why the paranoia and bother what a stranger thinks?

It would appear that the thoughts playing in your head concerning your actions in the sauna are possiby entirely of your own making.

Guilt Ridden

where did u guys get ur condoms? from the counter?

At Sphere, you have to ask the condom and lube from the counter and not like the other sauna joint. I think this tradition was from the defunct V-Club time.

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Guest Lookingood

Thank you, Fit Uncle and Bodyholic! You are very kind with your words.

I brought my own condom n lube (WET) to Sphere. That was a good forethought on my part, as I found the cubicles to be devoid of these necessities. I would be too shy to ask for condoms n lube, especially when there were so many guys standing at the counter and that zone is always very crowded. Moreover, I usually use at least 6 condoms when I go to any sauna. And I prefer WET lube, or at least the type provided by 1-7 which doesn't dry up so easily and is not so sticky.

I did not once go to the dark maze, for fear I would bump into a headless bottom :) I prefer to see my potential mate first before we do anything. The "Botak" guy who was superb with his mouth seemed regular to Sphere, because I saw him talking to so many guys there. He was sitting earlier that evening with a fair, goateed boy from Thailand, whom I later discovered was earning his keep through "massage" services. I actually met 3 Thais there that weekend. All were looking for customers. A tall, trim tanned Thai told me on Sunday that he was desperate, as he spent all his money on lodging at H81 Chinatown. He paid $120x2=$240 for Fri and Sat nites. He had to recoup at least this amount. I felt a bit sad for him, for although he told me he would go into the room with me for free, I rejected his offer and told him that he should use the time to chat up prospective customers. After I ended my hot fun with the young Malay guy and was changing downstairs to go home, I overheard a fair chub saying he paid $50 to the tall Thai guy for "massage" services. I ventured to ask this chub if he found the service to be up to mark. He sheepishly told me he was happy, because he need not go to Thailand to seek such services anymore, and that would be the amount he would roughly pay. Well, to each his own :)

I overheard a fair chub saying he paid $50 to the tall Thai guy for "massage" services. I ventured to ask this chub if he found the service to be up to mark. He sheepishly told me he was happy, because he need not go to Thailand to seek such services anymore, and that would be the amount he would roughly pay. Well, to each his own :)

I too ever engaged in one of Thai masseur there during the defunct V-Club, the masseur would ask for $50 for the traditional massage which quite good and then additional $30 for additional of hj and another price for more than that, anyway, I only engaged for the massage.

Anyway, heard from one of saunagoer that some times you might get massage for $30 if the masseur was desperado for customer.

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Guest trupinoy

hmm, fit uncle how do you know the guy is a filipino? he could be malay since filipino are of malay race rite.

to lookinggood, prove yourself to be a filipino, what does babababa mean?

Guest Guest
what does babababa mean?

1) two male perankans sitting next to each other

2) 4 ba playing mahjong

3) sound made by a filipino sheep

:D

Guest Lookingood

Within the past week, I received 2 shocks from a gay friend. The first was that I was mentioned in Blowing Wind as starting an orgy of sorts on Saturday nite. I found this website, read the post, and could not resist replying for the first time. I thought that would be one of my ad-hoc postings. Then my friend told me today that a "trupinoy" has "challenged" me to prove my race! My goodness!

First, I must say that I seldom surf the net or read message boards. My office bans surfing and the firewall does not permit me even to go to yahoo or msn mails. That leaves only the evenings at home if I want to use the PC. Usually I just give up, being too tired or as I have other things to do.

Secondly, I did not categorically state I am a pinoy at the start. I do not want to dispel this, and I do not think there is a need for me to prove it! By the same token, trupinoy, paano ko malalaman na ikaw ay tunay na pinoy? (how do I know you are a real Filipino?) Hindi na kailangan pa ang pagsubok na ito (there is really no need for this "challenge"). If trupinoy is a real filipino and in Singapore, he would know there is nothing great in admitting to being a pinoy here!

Thirdly, I can say one thing for sure : I am not a Malay much as I like them and have fun with so many of them. In fact, I like all races :)

Lastly, please do not construe my post to be offensive or defensive. I hope we put this matter to rest. There is no need to speculate my ethnicity, and I won’t venture to speculate on trupinoy’s. After all, "among these four seas, all men are brothers", to borrow an ancient Chinese saying. Our lives are already very taxing as it is. There is no need to make it any more unpleasant, if we can help it. I can’t promise to reply to any more of the postings, as it is rather inconvenient for me.

I am sorry this post has nothing to do with Sphere. Please let's continue to discuss about Sphere here.

Guest trupinoy

you got your panties in a bunch? that was meant to be a joke man. even bodyholic got it.

btw, i am not in singapore, i am still in my happy and pollution free corner of the philippines. btw, i am not pinoy, i am a pinay sister. :lol:

Tomorrow evening (Thursday) will be 'nude night' at 2nd and 3rd storey of Sphere Sauna, anyone knows whether commencing this week they had increased the entrance fee or still remain like last week of $5 ??

Tomorrow evening (Thursday) will be 'nude night' at 2nd and 3rd storey of Sphere Sauna, anyone knows whether commencing this week they had increased the entrance fee or still remain like last week of $5 ??

The entrance fee went back to $12 liow. Was there on Thursday evening. Not as crowded as before and the jacuzzi was too hot for me.

Guest Guest_erection day

it was a rather mixed crowd at the Sphere this afternoon. it's my second time here. thought it is rather pleasant place. not too cold like at Diamond. managed to blow a straight acting guy in the room. he got a large angry tattoo on his arm. i m very attracted to guys with tattoos. big cock too. but like a straight guy he only grabed my tits while he pumped his tool into my mouth. he came and i didnt see him again. must have left home. still here. hope there're more tough guys here. come say hi if u see me. i m the guy with the big chest. ha ha