Male HQ

Hug cuddle buddy

yoyo74

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for not too bad looking slim/lean guys around my weight of 57kg to rest, touch, sleep and cuddle with me. Do not come to me if you want anal/oral sex. My profile is my pic.

I'm looking for someone to cuddle and kiss with over the weekends. Maybe around my age between 20 - 33 yrs (I'm 28 yrs). This might be a weird request, but would be comfortable if we could cuddle with clothes on. I'm not fond of hugging naked. Thou i do not have any place to host, but if you are ok with kissing, we can find some secluded place
I don't mind if you wanna play game, watch something or sleeping. Though I'm not really free in the night. Kissing might involved if you're okay with it but that's about it (I don't mind kissing for a long period). Mostly kiss and cuddle. I'm 183cm weight roughly around 94 - 96 kg. Do HMU and we'll see how things goes. Might ask to chat in Telegram as I'm a slow reply here.

On 6/16/2021 at 11:22 AM, Classicjunk said:

I'm looking for someone to cuddle and kiss with over the weekends. Maybe around my age between 20 - 33 yrs (I'm 28 yrs). This might be a weird request, but would be comfortable if we could cuddle with clothes on. I'm not fond of hugging naked. Thou i do not have any place to host, but if you are ok with kissing, we can find some secluded place
I don't mind if you wanna play game, watch something or sleeping. Though I'm not really free in the night. Kissing might involved if you're okay with it but that's about it (I don't mind kissing for a long period). Mostly kiss and cuddle. I'm 183cm weight roughly around 94 - 96 kg. Do HMU and we'll see how things goes. Might ask to chat in Telegram as I'm a slow reply here.

telegram @maxdan890

Venturing into lycra and uniform kinks.
Currently I own these uniforms:
-SAF No.4 and technician two piece coveralls
-SCDF No.4 & No.3

Mostly looking for someone to tie me up and use my massager gun to play on me.

I'm more towards kissing and cuddling in uniform and lycra.

Hoping you could host as I'm staying with my family.

HMU on twitter to know more as I post images and videos of what I'm really into. 

Twitter: NLovBoundrs
Instagram: _noloveboundaries_ 

Any chn mature guys keen to make friends?? 43 158 89 chn hairy guy bi chub discreet, divorced & covid negative as well

I don't hv place to host. I am not into penetrative sexual acts.. Purely into cuddling, kissing, being nipples teased, showering naked together, jo & bj. 

I am staying in the east too. 

Edited by single42