Male HQ

Do you change your underwear after work?

Guest Leaky urine

Guest Leaky urine

Does your underwear has a very strong urine smell after work? Is it normal to have a little bit of urine that wont go away after no matter how long or hard you flick your penis? Sometimes I will urinate in the cubicle and wipe it off with tissue paper but if i urinate in the urinal bowl, i tend to have persistent urine stick to my penis. and sometimes i thought i have flicked enough n removed all the urine but when i  sit down or cough, there are always some urine leaks to my underwear. It is so uncomfortable kind like i have wet my pant. and sometimes i can smell the urine when sitting down in my office. is my urine valve getting weaker. the condition is even worse during cold rainy day and cold air con environment. the urine valve doesnt seem to shut down. urine keep coming when i thought it has stopped. 

9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Is this a troll qn?

u can try kotex if it's smelly n leaky.

Lol.notti notti...see a doc dude.i wash my self n remove my undies once reached home n put on my shorts n singlet.used to b topless but with dw around .i cant.

After a day's work, once reach home, I will strip. That underwear will be washed to rid the germs, smell, etc. At home, sometimes I am just in boxer shorts. Most guys at home are topless. When no one is at home, I will be naked.

• 1 month later...

I immediately remove all my clothes once I reach home and shower before I touch my bed.

Like many of you, I don't wear underwear at home. (I thought I was the only one!)

About the urinary problem, it sounds like something to do with the prostate and/or pelvic muscles. Some women also have similar symptoms when they get older, I read.

Best to see a doc about it. Good luck!

• 1 year later...
On 20/11/2016 at 10:03 PM, Guest Leaky urine said:

Does your underwear has a very strong urine smell after work? Is it normal to have a little bit of urine that wont go away after no matter how long or hard you flick your penis? Sometimes I will urinate in the cubicle and wipe it off with tissue paper but if i urinate in the urinal bowl, i tend to have persistent urine stick to my penis. and sometimes i thought i have flicked enough n removed all the urine but when i  sit down or cough, there are always some urine leaks to my underwear. It is so uncomfortable kind like i have wet my pant. and sometimes i can smell the urine when sitting down in my office. is my urine valve getting weaker. the condition is even worse during cold rainy day and cold air con environment. the urine valve doesnt seem to shut down. urine keep coming when i thought it has stopped. 

Try tcm. It's effective.

Vist those charity ones. Usually less than ten bucjs for 1 week medication.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

I don't usually change immediately when I get home because I'll usually feed my dog first. Once she finishes eating then I'll bring her for her nightly walk. Only after that do I strip off my undies, shower, and change to boxers to turn in for the night.

• Guest locked this topic