Male HQ

How many BW members have you fucked?

Guest Nega

Got fucked by one.

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

I don't think this Guest Nega is the same one who typed some very good posts yesterday. This thread starter's writing style is very shallow while that other poster's writing style was quite insightful. The moderators can check the IP addresses to be sure. I know it's just a guest posting, but still, I notice writing styles easily.

Anyway while I don't mind seeing a topic like this, if you guys are going to answer, please respect the privacy of other members and don't disclose user names or similar information without their permission. I guess some people might find this to be an entertaining thread but naming and shaming, so to speak, is not cool.

Guest More than 50

I have been a bw member for more than 15 years and over the years must have met with at least 50 members from here. Most r actually quite nice and decent. I Guess we had some form of bodily contacts with all, some to the full extent and yet others simply mutual jerk off only....  

most memorable was with one real vocal guy... he was such a prick to everyone here but the best sex partner I have ever had. It helped too thay his cock was big and he was most patient and skilful in fucking me until I autocum before he cum inside me! 

For me, use to be a lot more hooking up way back when and more number of nicer guys too compared to today where it is more 'hello-bang-bye and mostly shallow conversation which is more to get your attention and motivating you to quickly meet and fuck. Thus most time I experience generic conversations that IF DOES NOT make it happen in a few PM exchanges, they are gone. heheheh It's the HUNT and nothing more. So if you want to meet anyone here or other gay sites... expect this as the main 'mode de operandi". And if you are think skin, don't even try or you will get hurt.

For me, BW folks, I may end up sexual with them because I bump into them at CBP by chance given the thread's topic on CBP. So they make a visit there to look see and no idea who is from BW or not ( and some refuse to admit it) till much later. Usually it is me they find out who I am since I write stuff on CBP thread giving updates and dispelling what's true or not in the area. Have not been there in a while now.... anyway.

BW folks i meet this way usually hardly keep in constant contact. It's usually we bump into each other again at the park and then we may hookup for another round of fun or even double team with others there heh. It is hard to say how many I met over the years. But intentionally seeking sex in BW, not much in the last decade. I have grown more discerning for obvious healthy and identity reasons and it's about clicking well beside the sex alone especially since most of the fucking is less than 3-10min tops 90% of the time :P . But that's how it is someone like me not into LTR notions. I am sure there are nice guys still but I think most are non-involving or rarely write much. Those I know are mostly thru PMs mainly readers who read my stuff on topics that interest them. Some to seek further advice or demo or well... if given the right persuasion, things can happen if it is mutual. But overall, I don't use BW as a sex seeking hangout. A place to give back after all these years. But that's just me.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Have known this site for 4 yrs now and I've been using this for hook up. So far met around two dozens of member here and had an intimate sessions with half of them. The rest I just met and had teh-c and chat only but didn't click. All of them are goog people I would say.

Guest UFO Uncle

Lol I had been here for over 20 years. From young (still ok) till now old Uncle,  Never got the chance to meet or have fun with anyone. Lol reality hurts

17 hours ago, Guest UFO Uncle said:

Lol I had been here for over 20 years. From young (still ok) till now old Uncle,  Never got the chance to meet or have fun with anyone. Lol reality hurts

How come you managed to be here 20 over years when Blowing Wind only celebrated it's 10th Anniversary last year?

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

1 hour ago, XS.Lin said:

BW was started by one guy as his blog some 20 years ago. And back then people were nice and using BW pretty much like a resource page. Ask moderator, they know. Quite frankly, I like BW in the old day much better than now where loads of unregistered guests came in and made comment on something they aren't exactly know. 

I stand corrected if that is true. Wow.. that is news.... 20 years blog?  Henry? 

1996? that would be like Modem of 14.4 or 19.2 kps? heh.. that is around my BBS days..just about near Window GUI version from Green screen. So early this already have blog before blog got well know.

Edited by upshot

2 hours ago, upshot said:

I stand corrected if that is true. Wow.. that is news.... 20 years blog?  Henry? 

1996? that would be like Modem of 14.4 or 19.2 kps? heh.. that is around my BBS days..just about near Window GUI version from Green screen. So early this already have blog before blog got well know.

I started reading Blowing Wind around 1997/98, so it's definitely been around more than 10years.

As XS Lin mentioned, it started of more as a blog. You can find some of the early posts here: 

https://www.blowingwind.io/geocities/index.html

They're a great read.

Getting back on topic to answer TS's question: none.

1. We digress, for BW History, Bern did a presentation of BW history at https://www.blowingwind.io/bw10/.

2. Blowingwind original posts are archived at https://www.blowingwind.io/geocities/index.html 

3. 1997-2000 period BW discussions are archived at https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/forum/3-archives/

Please get back to main topic.

On ‎21‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 8:42 AM, HendryTan said:

1. We digress, for BW History, Bern did a presentation of BW history at https://www.blowingwind.io/bw10/.

2. Blowingwind original posts are archived at https://www.blowingwind.io/geocities/index.html 

3. 1997-2000 period BW discussions are archived at https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/forum/3-archives/

Please get back to main topic.

somehow that reminds me that there is no anniversary party in 2016?

maybe to find and know bw mbrs, is to go directly to these postings:

Best Thread - Based on total number of views, wow mediacorp! it shows many bw have faith and trust in mediacorp

• Where Do Gay Cruise In Malaysia? - 3,329,858 views
  • Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled) - 1,043,722 views
  • Johor Bahru - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled) - 1,037,472 views
  • Army Days / NS Stories & Everything About Military Life (Compiled) - 980,511 views
  • Kuala Lumpur - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled) - 903,630 views

Thread of the year - Most viewed each year

• 2005 - Army Days / NS Stories & Everything About Military Life (Compiled)
  • 2006 - Johor Bahru - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
  • 2007 - Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)
  • 2008 - Sexy / Hot / Cute / Cool Guys That Caught My Attention (Compiled)
  • 2009 - Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd
  • 2010 - Shogun Spa @ Chinatown
  • 2011 - Where Do Gay Cruise In Malaysia?
  • 2012 - Straight Massage Shop Recommendation (Sg)
  • 2013 - Fuck Or Pass (Game)

On 21/12/2016 at 1:45 AM, XS.Lin said:

BW was started by one guy as his blog some 20 years ago. And back then people were nice and using BW pretty much like a resource page. Ask moderator, they know. Quite frankly, I like BW in the old day much better than now where loads of unregistered guests came in and made comment on something they aren't exactly know. 

well, i think is not about just the guests but some members do have attitude problems too, but i do agreed that in the olden days in bw forum, people are more friendly and mature and sensitive too, however we must accept the change.

I wish I have. But I haven't.

The furthest I went was showing each other our cocks a year ago. He is (still, today) hot as fuck and his cock was beautiful and big. I wish I had made my move on him but we had met on an entirely different agenda (to share exercise tips), so I stopped myself. If you read this, I do wonder if you recall any of this :P

Suprisingly, even after following bw for many many years.... only about 5. 

Too much ping pong to me. Im quite direct in that want someone with a place, and to leave a number. And many times, i get PMs with "got place?"and also no numbers. Nowadayd its worse... "you got line/wechat?"

Doesnt really invoke much confidence that a meetup will turn out well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Guest

Easily half the gay population in Singapore are BW members here.

So if you fucked anyone recently, he's very likely to be a member or a guest here.

since I started doing tantric therapy I have sucked off many BW members who get erect while I am massaging their penises.  A free bj is thrown in as an incentive if there is chemistry between us.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Managed to met up with someone here, at the beginning things seem so nice and sweet from fun buddy we became close friend within a few week. And all of sudden, things changed from close to far and from far to distance, and eventually it die naturally without knowing reason. Cause me heart broken and deep pain.

Guest Glyph

This thread is about you, not those you've slept with. You hold the right of choosing whether to participate, you may even decide your level of anonymity by posting as a member or a guest, but do not attempt to do so for anyone else.

Any post naming individuals other than the respective post's maker will be removed.

5 hours ago, Damontan said:

I agree, despite the many requests or interests to meetup here, the hit rates isn't really high at all. The chances of meeting up somebody is so much higher in Jack'd, as many people here will fly aeroplane, or claim to be discreet but said willing to meetup and if not suitable then will can always cancel.

But if I can host, and the meetup is at my place, why would I want to give my address to a stranger without evening knowing how he looks like? And why would I want to waste my time specially waiting for him to show up if I don't even know whether we will click or not?

For me, I've met about slightly less than 10 members here, over a period of 3 years since I joined BW.

I agree with what you say totally. Thank you for being brutally honest!!!

On Monday, March 20, 2017 at 3:04 PM, Butterworth said:

Managed to met up with someone here, at the beginning things seem so nice and sweet from fun buddy we became close friend within a few week. And all of sudden, things changed from close to far and from far to distance, and eventually it die naturally without knowing reason. Cause me heart broken and deep pain.

I  am so sorry..  It's sad it has to end like tis.. 

• Guest locked this topic