Male HQ

Love Of Mature Men aka Uncle Lovers Discussion + Mature Stocky / Meaty / Bear Type Uncle / Daddy / Older Men (Compiled)

Guest SG

On 1/27/2016 at 0:17 PM, Guest said:

If the average life span is around 80 for singaporean men then 40s is the middle age. Mostly men at those age are still attractive especially if they keep themselves healthy. 

Agreed.

50 years old here.

Can run half marathon.

Snowboard better than some teens.

Boulder v6 on my bad days.

Cycle 160 km any day of the week.

Reason why I can still do all these things:

Because I never stopped doing them.

It seems as people get older, they quit having fun.

Just my own opinion.

Guest smooth and fit matured
33 minutes ago, Subguy said:

Agreed.

50 years old here.

Can run half marathon.

Snowboard better than some teens.

Boulder v6 on my bad days.

Cycle 160 km any day of the week.

Reason why I can still do all these things:

Because I never stopped doing them.

It seems as people get older, they quit having fun.

Just my own opinion.

I applaud your physical endurance.

I'm older than you. But it is true that when age catches up with you, the muscles pains and joints aches are more frequent and slower to heal. I still carry on exercising and never truly rest to let the aches recover.

I don't want to ask those fitness experts about the aches and pains with aging because they'll simply give me those canned standard answers: to take it easy and do taichi or slow walk. These type of old man exercises simply have no adrenalin kick for me, I want to feel the burn and then the high when the delicious aches make me feel my muscles are so alive.

But those aches are not healing as well as before. Though they don't actually bother me, I do yoga stretching exercises to prevent these aches from stiffening my body. However, once in a long while I'll go off exercises for 2 weeks or more to really let the aches and sores heal fully. I just need to know if these aches and sores are not leading to injuries and so they can heal if given the rest.

After such long layoff, I become lethargic and lazy. I lost the routine momentum to exercise. I guess many older men could not get back into fitness for the same reason. Therefore I forced myself to start again and let the aches and pains begin. The physical experts always say to listen to your body's aches and pains since you are not young anymore. I prefer to think that the physical body is naturally lazy and I want to kick myself into exercising then try to manage the aches and pains later.

No pain no gain.

• 1 month later...
Guest Love mature
4 hours ago, Stockiii said:

Mature uncles are nice :) hehe, Mature Top better..

Only if they have a fit and muscled body to go along with that mature look.  

• 4 months later...
Guest Handsome uncle

I would dare to say that I'm a fit and handsome uncle because I easily attract men. 

But as soon as some younger man says he ONLY like uncles, I immediately avoid him because of these possibilities

1. It's only a fetish and any uncles will do. Even those at the wet market is good enough. I'm just a commodity that's easily replaceable.

2. He thinks he's a big deal and I'm lucky that he choose me because he's like that guest mummified above who think uncles are corpses or other pitiful unwanted commodities.

3. He's looking for sugar daddies.

4. He think uncles provide free sex services.

I prefer someone who's nearer to my intellectual and physical level.

7 minutes ago, Guest Handsome uncle said:

I would dare to say that I'm a fit and handsome uncle because I easily attract men. 

But as soon as some younger man says he ONLY like uncles, I immediately avoid him because of these possibilities

1. It's only a fetish and any uncles will do. Even those at the wet market is good enough. I'm just a commodity that's easily replaceable.

2. He thinks he's a big deal and I'm lucky that he choose me because he's like that guest mummified above who think uncles are corpses or other pitiful unwanted commodities.

What is yr intellectual and physical level?can we know?

4 hours ago, oldies-lover said:

Of course the older the better

But nowsday hard to find older men...

Any suggestion??

Hmm there are plenty of older guys everywhere but to get as fit as ZGP will be very rare. To get this fit at such age need above average determination and self control on diet.

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, Guest Handsome uncle said:

Abang...do not pretend to be guest.

1 minute ago, instantnoodles said:

Age is relative. More importantly is the mental and physical attraction.

Have met some uncles who are immature and then there are some young ones who seem to be mature beyond their age.

though your image is purposely blurred it, can see you are one fit hot dude

Guest Fatherless Guest
21 hours ago, Guest Handsome uncle said:

I believed that there are true interest in uncles. I like Uncle because of their caring and kindness towards younger ppl like me. 

I dont go for their money, status or because I pity them. They have their own values and they can just reject young men like  me. I like them for who they are. Recently I admired this gentleman because of the lack of fatherly love in my life. I just enjoy being with him though he is very busy. But just being a Friend/fuck daddy is enough for me. He is smart, caring, gentleman and handsome in my eyes. 

His simple gestures won me over such as asking if the eggs was done to me liking on the first dinner appointment. So it not true that if a young man only like uncles, we go for their money, status etc.... 

3 minutes ago, Guest Fatherless Guest said:

I believed that there are true interest in uncles. I like Uncle because of their caring and kindness towards younger ppl like me. 

I dont go for their money, status or because I pity them. They have their own values and they can just reject young men like  me. I like them for who they are. Recently I admired this gentleman because of the lack of fatherly love in my life. I just enjoy being with him though he is very busy. But just being a Friend/fuck daddy is enough for me. He is smart, caring, gentleman and handsome in my eyes. 

His simple gestures won me over such as asking if the eggs was done to me liking on the first dinner appointment. So it not true that if a young man only like uncles, we go for their money, status etc.... 

Eggs was done?he is hinting la.huhu:PMatured man hor

He knows how n where to use his words

Haha

Guest Fatherless Guest
5 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Eggs was done?he is hinting la.huhu:PMatured man hor

He knows how n where to use his words

Haha

No no. the eggs was cooked by the Hawker center. Not too sure if there are other meaning behind it...  

but we are just friends.

Guest Handsome uncle
16 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Abang...do not pretend to be guest.

Please don't compare me to that disgraceful banana. All Asians are ugly to him and angmo fart also smell fragrant.

I despise these type who don't even know what is considered shameful and justify it as his stupid preference. He probably curse his parents for not being angmos.

Guest Fatherless Guest

Initially I thought he has a liking for me. But I was wrong, even though initially he bought Wife Biscuits for me on the first dinner appointmen. But after I did confess to him my attraction, I was heart broken and cried for days.  He said we are just friends. I am okay with that too and I look to him like my own Father.  

Guest Myself
Just now, Guest Guest said:

@ Guest Handsome uncle: U mean you look similar to the Japanese uncle holding the air purifier? Wow!

The matured I know, is also as handsome as the man in the pic. Which sort of got me attracted to him. I respect him so I won't disclose anything personal on him. 

I tell myself not to whatsapp him so often as he is very busy. But the first appointment got me very confused:

1. He ordered dishes to my liking

2. He gave me Wife biscuits

3. He wanted to sent me to the train station but I told him to go home first for some personal reasons. 

4. He asked for my number first and tried to contact me to fix an dinner appointment even though I don't usually give my number Nor contact the other person after a NAS. 

5. He wanted to ask me out for movie initially. 

In in the end, he said we are just Friends. So I believe after the first meeting, he must be disappointed. Anyway, I have moved on and that we are just friends! 

On 16/04/2017 at 8:46 PM, Guest Myself said:

The matured I know, is also as handsome as the man in the pic. Which sort of got me attracted to him. I respect him so I won't disclose anything personal on him. 

I tell myself not to whatsapp him so often as he is very busy. But the first appointment got me very confused:

1. He ordered dishes to my liking

2. He gave me Wife biscuits

3. He wanted to sent me to the train station but I told him to go home first for some personal reasons. 

4. He asked for my number first and tried to contact me to fix an dinner appointment even though I don't usually give my number Nor contact the other person after a NAS. 

5. He wanted to ask me out for movie initially. 

In in the end, he said we are just Friends. So I believe after the first meeting, he must be disappointed. Anyway, I have moved on and that we are just friends! 

sound like you are just thinking too much :)

Guest Fatherless Guest
18 minutes ago, snowball said:

sound like you are just thinking too much :)

Yes I Guess so. But he is quite a gentleman. And I appreciate his little gesture. In the end, he made it clear we are friends. As said, I also look up to him as though he is my Father.

Guest Guest

I  wonder how Brother Geping fucks! His muscled manly body shiny in sweat..his manhood must be hard and long with low hanging swinging balls..feeling so Hot now for Brother Geping!

15 hours ago, MlyCumSlut said:

Any drivers need a mouth? Curious or open minded and wanna explore more? Tampines here

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM 

• 3 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Love Of Mature Men aka Uncle Lovers Discussion + Mature Stocky / Meaty / Bear Type Uncle / Daddy / Older Men (Compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.