Male HQ

My colleauges suspect that's I'm Gay

Wilson ang

U r not alone i think but i believe gays r not criminal.i dont disturb u n u dont disturb me.i mean in my office.we r coming here to work not to check whether i screw men or women.my female colleague ever asked me whether i like men so i asked her back whether her hubby told her tat i screwed his back.she shuts her mouth.hehe

Guest I am a proud gay

We are not living in a stone age. Gay is no longer an Alien in this world.   I would openly declare myself if my colleague or anyone dare to ask.  Their reaction will determine whether they are friend or foe, and being frank is not a bad idea.  

Exactly . Our sex life has nothing to do with their cb kpo mouths . We just work there not married to them ..so don't be too bothered by them . 

Such gossipy bitchy aunties really !!!

No sex life at all !

I like cutejack and gstc reply to them ..I would also not hesitate to slap their mouth too by telling them straight on the face !

32 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Exactly . Our sex life has nothing to do with their cb kpo mouths . We just work there not married to them ..so don't be too bothered by them . 

No sex life at all !

I like cutejack and gstc reply to them ..I would also not hesitate to slap their mouth too by telling them straight on the face !

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Guest kidding said:

seriously???

u stated u r married. if your colleagues (guys) suspected that u r gay, ask them back: " are u gay? if not, why keep looking at me?" if he say yes, u should know what to do?.

if your colleagues (ladies), KPO think u r gay, at the right opportunity, "ask them if they are fond of going to hotel with u?", if yes, just do it as u r bi. if not, then they know at least u r attracted to women too.

it always work for me. I told a KPO lady colleague literally in front at a table of 10 when she asked why u r still single at the age of 40, is it u r not interested or having some problems there (she is trying to bring her peers down infront of bosses and use alcohol effect as an excuse). I literally told her on her face  jokingly " let me know your lady friend and book a hotel room. She would be able to tell u if i can perform or not after 2 hours. BUT PLS ASK HER NOT TO CRY.....haha....". NO management or peers ask about my sexuality and harass me there after.  

Respect those that are respectful to you. Send those to hell if they try to bring you down.

(author : not sure.)

Thanks!

43 minutes ago, Guest I am a proud gay said:

We are not living in a stone age. Gay is no longer an Alien in this world.   I would openly declare myself if my colleague or anyone dare to ask.  Their reaction will determine whether they are friend or foe, and being frank is not a bad idea.  

Thanks!

39 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

No sex life at all !

Thanks!

39 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

No sex life at all !

Thanks!

40 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

No sex life at all !

Thanks!

40 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

No sex life at all !

Thanks!

41 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

No sex life at all !

Thanks!

seriously???

u stated u r married. if your colleagues (guys) suspected that u r gay, ask them back: " are u gay? if not, why keep looking at me?" if he say yes, u should know what to do?.

if your colleagues (ladies), KPO think u r gay, at the right opportunity, "ask them if they are fond of going to hotel with u?", if yes, just do it as u r bi. if not, then they know at least u r attracted to women too.

it always work for me. I told a KPO lady colleague literally in front at a table of 10 when she asked why u r still single at the age of 40, is it u r not interested or having some problems there (she is trying to bring her peers down infront of bosses and use alcohol effect as an excuse). I literally told her on her face  jokingly " let me know your lady friend and book a hotel room. She would be able to tell u if i can perform or not after 2 hours. BUT PLS ASK HER NOT TO CRY.....haha....". NO management or peers ask about my sexuality and harass me there after.  

Respect those that are respectful to you. Send those to hell if they try to bring you down.

Thanks!

seriously???

Thanks!

seriously???

Thanks!

Some industries r really conservative. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

a gentlemen will not get rough(slap another person) w another

u r a man, not a bitch!

no matter how a person hit you below  the belt , u don't go low

Michelle Obama  spoke of how she and Barack tell their daughters, “When someone is cruel or acts like a bully, you don’t stoop to their level. No, our motto is, when they go low, we go high.”

Smile if you really don't feel like lying or don't feel like inventing something

U r who u r

for me. it's important to create stories when u started to work at a place. when someone bring up gf bf story, throw in urs. telling them ur 2 ex gf all r disasters.  both hard to pleased and each relationship lasted 2 years till u can't stand them then break up. paint an ugly picture of them.  like they big spender, cheated ur money. or they slept with ur best frd. said u deleted all their pics. Facebook post etc cause u can't stand it. said ur parent happy that u break up with them cause they very rude etc etc. say ur parent happy and ask u better remain single.

soon or later they will stop asking u all this u got gf or r u gay question.

that's my survival skill :)

3 hours ago, fab said:

Some industries r really conservative. 

I work with some of the most conservative people/industries in the world- finance/banking where it is like an old boys' club. I never hide my sexuality, and at times when asked about significant other, I always correct them that it is a bf and not a gf. For those who don't know me well enough, it is like a light bulb went off and so far, no one seems to have a problem. 

I think by establishing that i am gay from Day 1, there is nothing to gossip or suspect. I took control of the situation. If you think outing is not a possibility, then just stay closeted and let the suspicion linger. 

Love. 

12 hours ago, doncoin said:

I work with some of the most conservative people/industries in the world- finance/banking where it is like an old boys' club. I never hide my sexuality, and at times when asked about significant other, I always correct them that it is a bf and not a gf. For those who don't know me well enough, it is like a light bulb went off and so far, no one seems to have a problem. 

I think by establishing that i am gay from Day 1, there is nothing to gossip or suspect. I took control of the situation. If you think outing is not a possibility, then just stay closeted and let the suspicion linger. 

being gay is still a taboo nevertheless. i am sure there has been gossip done behind your back. its just that you are not aware.

16 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

being gay is still a taboo nevertheless. i am sure there has been gossip done behind your back. its just that you are not aware.

Not really. So far the people I work with have been respectful, and my business partner has met my bf, and he has been to my office often enough that most people know how he is, especially my team. There is nothing taboo about being gay. 

Love. 

Guest Dong qiang!
1 hour ago, doncoin said:

Not really. So far the people I work with have been respectful, and my business partner has met my bf, and he has been to my office often enough that most people know how he is, especially my team. There is nothing taboo about being gay. 

You forgot you are in usa we are in singapore. You have glee and modern family we have 有福 and dong dong qiang on channel 8.

1 hour ago, doncoin said:

yeah not taboo

we go to the taboo

.huhu

Whatever you do, there will surely be someone out there talking. 

Why should you be worry if ppl THINK you are gay? You know who you are. Let them THINK what they want to think. 

Let's not be bothered by thugs that you cannot control. There are many things in life that worth our attention but certainly not this one. 

Guest It's ok

It's difficult in  singapore to be gay and senior in the banking industry. I knew of one senior guy who is discreet but I still bumped into him at restaurants here and even overseas... always with this really handsome guy whom I believe works indirectly for him. A few years ago, he married a Thai or Philippine girl half his age I Guess to disguise his gay status but he still goes out with this handsome guy. I Guess his colleagues and customers (like me) do know he is gay but we don't judge him.

A few years ago we got an American expat moved to our Asian office and he is openly gay. He doesn't hide it and wld openly joke abt himself being gay and has no interest in females. He flirts openly with some handsome young staff in the office and yet HR didnt interfere as he didn't criss the line. 

And me.... a bi with a family and a bf. In the closet and will always be. I can never come out bec it wld be too much of a blow to my family and my friends and ex colleagues...lucky my bf doesn't ask for more from me as Long as I spend whatever free time I have with him...so you see it is possible.

4 hours ago, Guest It's ok said:

It's difficult in  singapore to be gay and senior in the banking industry. I knew of one senior guy who is discreet but I still bumped into him at restaurants here and even overseas... always with this really handsome guy whom I believe works indirectly for him. A few years ago, he married a Thai or Philippine girl half his age I Guess to disguise his gay status but he still goes out with this handsome guy. I Guess his colleagues and customers (like me) do know he is gay but we don't judge him.

A few years ago we got an American expat moved to our Asian office and he is openly gay. He doesn't hide it and wld openly joke abt himself being gay and has no interest in females. He flirts openly with some handsome young staff in the office and yet HR didnt interfere as he didn't criss the line. 

And me.... a bi with a family and a bf. In the closet and will always be. I can never come out bec it wld be too much of a blow to my family and my friends and ex colleagues...lucky my bf doesn't ask for more from me as Long as I spend whatever free time I have with him...so you see it is possible.

You are so lucky , I wish I have the same as well

Guest justdroppingby

You could say something like:

"I don't wish to live under a dictator (wife)", because frankly speaking, if you are married, what are the odds of you actually controlling your wife (and not the other way round)? :) 

Question: Why you still not married?

Answer: Why you so KPO???!!!

Question: Are you gay?

Answer: Are you???

Question: Are you not interested in girls?

Answer: Are you stupid???

I have ever suspected colleagues of being gay or lesbian but I would keep it to myself and never try to test or out the person, especially in front of others.

Somehow, when a person keeps on guessing who in the office is gay, and spreads it around, that person is only making himself/herself look bad, childish and classless.

I forget that saying, but it goes something like:

Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.

Guest reservist

how about going back reservist? do u face other nsmen who ask whether you have married already. do u need to lie that you are at least attached? i actually had to do that once - because i was in a group when an officer ask if anyone was not yet married. one guy said of course everyone is married here....sigh, why must i go through a life of deceit?

21 minutes ago, Guest reservist said:

how about going back reservist? do u face other nsmen who ask whether you have married already. do u need to lie that you are at least attached? i actually had to do that once - because i was in a group when an officer ask if anyone was not yet married. one guy said of course everyone is married here....sigh, why must i go through a life of deceit?

Isn't it good that someone answered on your behalf? You don't even need to correct him

First thing to do if you wanna hide your sexuality: don't list too much of your true details on your BW member profile.

Even straight females read this site sometimes when they suspect their husbands are gay.

I was quite close to my colleagues (not working there anymore and still keeping contact with them). They asked me whether I was gay a few times (not because of my mannerism but because I don't have a gf). I said to the male colleague who asked me "Yes, I am gay and I am interested in you." They just laughed it off. I even joked with them "Let's go to the toilet cubicle later", or when I did them a favor "You owe me hor. Later better suck me dry." I even told them not to make fun of gays in our group chat (and they did stop). I changed my WhatsApp display image to the rainbow one to support the US gay equality for a period. After all of these, they still thought that I'm straight and still paired me with girls time to time. When I left the company, they told me they honestly hoped to see my future gf. The point is, the more you deny, the more you are defensive, the more you reinforce their beliefs. That is human psychology. They have a pre-established opinion when asking you and denying it strengthens their opinion. By affirming it, you make them doubt their own opinion and reject it on their own.

Guest Hot Swimmer
On Friday, January 20, 2017 at 9:09 PM, snowball said:

人在江湖身不由己, 但若是能活出自己,活出精彩,岂不是今无悔 :) 

Guest Hot Swimmer
On Saturday, January 21, 2017 at 4:59 PM, Guest Guest said:

Question: Why you still not married?

Answer: Why you so KPO???!!!

Question: Are you gay?

Answer: Are you???

Question: Are you not interested in girls?

Answer: Are you stupid???

Question 2: Are you gay?

Correct answer: yes. Are you not?

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/01/2017 at 11:14 PM, Guest reservist said:

I used to tell them that I spread my sperms between opened legs (need not to mention the gender of the recipients) !

On ‎19‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 9:21 PM, Guest guest said:

for me. it's important to create stories when u started to work at a place. when someone bring up gf bf story, throw in urs. telling them ur 2 ex gf all r disasters.  both hard to pleased and each relationship lasted 2 years till u can't stand them then break up. paint an ugly picture of them.  like they big spender, cheated ur money. or they slept with ur best frd. said u deleted all their pics. Facebook post etc cause u can't stand it. said ur parent happy that u break up with them cause they very rude etc etc. say ur parent happy and ask u better remain single.

soon or later they will stop asking u all this u got gf or r u gay question.

that's my survival skill :)

Thats a gd way too

• Guest locked this topic