Male HQ

Which brands of denim jean do you buy?

kidster

12 minutes ago, Lonelyboy90 said:

uniqlo got nice ones too.

I agree. I wear Uniqlo daily to work. If you want something a little different, Zara has some unique ones with treatment from time to time, that are still affordable. If you want to splurge a bit more, 7 for Mankind. For some strange reason, I noticed CK Jeans seems to have died. 

Love. 

go round and try on for the fit

there's quite a number of brands like LEE, WRANGLER, PULL & BEAR, TOPMAN, COTTON ON and so forth

of course there are the high end ones

happy searching

Have not bought a Levis in a long time. The price they cost these last decade drive me more to buy other brands and you can even justify higher branded ones if you tend to buy quality over quantity and buy more than 5 pairs per year or so. Buy for the design and styling over just about the brand. So I mix jean from cheap as Zara to Armani range. ot into the loud type with too many rivet or over the top fancy stitch work back pocket that shout "see me" usually found at True Religion... though I have something from them but the more subtle designs. Understated design is longer lasting and you have to always wear them to try the fit. Some design or cut might look nice on some model or whatever but if your body can not carry it, wearing it just make you look awkward.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest Jean banger
35 minutes ago, doncoin said:

I agree. I wear Uniqlo daily to work. If you want something a little different, Zara has some unique ones with treatment from time to time, that are still affordable. If you want to splurge a bit more, 7 for Mankind. For some strange reason, I noticed CK Jeans seems to have died. 

Adriano goldschmied for their excellent material, build and shape.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adriano_Goldschmied

Every individuals' body and each piece of jeans are different. For me Zara for their fashion forward and fanciful designs, h&m for their quality material & beautiful wash, pull & bear for their take no prisoners cuts, beautiful holes and distress. Cheap monday owned by h&m seems bad ass too! True religion with their exaggerated stitching looks really good on hot and handsome hunks with perky tight asses. Nudie jeans are now a bit too cliche and feels kind of overrated in every aspect. 

I bought a pair of jeans from H & M during their post-CNY sales.  Although it was cheap (RM 30) but it was BLOODY BRIGHT RED. So I DIY it with blue dye..The end result was a dark purplish pair of jeans, not too bad cos it is one of a kind.

1 hour ago, mate69 said:

Giordano

don't laff ok.

Nothign to laugh about them.. If you work in jeans often and you wear them out of get them really dirty, you need to buy cheap jeans for those purpose. And then again, it makes good sense if you have a budget to live on especially if you are young and starting out then you need to buy lower priced item till one can afford better stuff as your earning increases.

In these day and age, showing off is not as big a deal as it use to be in the 90s or 80s where everyone is watching what brand you wear.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest Old Skool

Zola jeans - like their material and cut, light, loose and comfy.

Rufskin - low rise boot cut, can be quite flattering.

Guest Not fitting
27 minutes ago, jbllddsp said:

DeMarko: Dr Denim jeans are about $129. I googled and Zalora has a 40% sale now so it's about $77

I like them so much, you can see what they do to me ;)

3d01d3bf-4d50-44ea-9d2c-6fa76d9a8e2b.jpg

Option 1: you need to 1 size down your waist line.

Option 2: you need to 1 size up your jeans.

OK this may sound silly..

Do you guys wear underwear underneath the jeans?

I mean they are so bloody tight..barely enough to cover the body..would there be space for underwear?  If underwear is worn, will it show that VBL..visible briefs/boxers line?

Guest Guest
21 hours ago, kidster said:

Beside the usual jeans from Levis, do you know of any brands that sell nice looking denim jeans?

I'm looking for straight cut design.

Thanks

You should wear mom jeans..it will look good on you.

Guest Guest

If your butt and body is good, any jeans can also look good. For something like jeans and other weekend wear, I rather save the money for good formal wear.

3 hours ago, abang said:

I mean they are so bloody tight..barely enough to cover the body..would there be space for underwear?  If underwear is worn, will it show that VBL..visible briefs/boxers line?

I think not many guys are concerned with VBL :) I see many younger men (in their 20s) wearing these skinny tight jeans in the office and I can spot the boxer briefs/trunk line on their thighs. I don't think they care about it. 

Love. 

Jeans from Scoth & Soda is not bad. I have 2 of them. 

Zara has the skinny fit cropped jeans good for short guys like me haha, when I wear it becomes full length, no need to alter. 

G Star Raw is nice but only tall guy with long legs can carry it. 

Pull & Bear sometimes ok sometimes not. 

Agree. VBL is sometimes inevitable under tight pants or jeans but hey, all it means is you wear underwear which is perfectly ok. VPL ( visible Penis Line) however is not everyone's cup of tea but if it makes you feel good then go ahead and do it ;) Personally I love VPLs as evident from my pics hehe

Recently I had pick up 2 pairs from GAP when they having sale . I wear them almost every weekend . Love them for their Price and comfort . 

Guest LoveStyle

I don't look for brands but more important to me is the style, the quality of the fabric, if I like I buy. The brands I bought are Guess, Zara and no longer available Singapore's local brand.

Guest Hates it
12 hours ago, doncoin said:

I think not many guys are concerned with VBL :) I see many younger men (in their 20s) wearing these skinny tight jeans in the office and I can spot the boxer briefs/trunk line on their thighs. I don't think they care about it. 

It breaks the smooth lines of the sleek look and appears untidy.

10 hours ago, Guest Hates it said:

It breaks the smooth lines of the sleek look and appears untidy.

Well, the pocket lining does the same thing, even when they are empty. You can see the imprint on the thighs. 

Love. 

On ‎14‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 9:50 PM, onlylonely said:

I get mine from Gstar, Pull & Bear and Topman

G star and Scotch&soda is ex woh, need deeper pockets

On ‎15‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 0:30 AM, EugeneSin said:

Jeans from Scoth & Soda is not bad. I have 2 of them. 

Zara has the skinny fit cropped jeans good for short guys like me haha, when I wear it becomes full length, no need to alter. 

G Star Raw is nice but only tall guy with long legs can carry it. 

Pull & Bear sometimes ok sometimes not. 

Guest 龟毛屌
16 hours ago, doncoin said:

Well, the pocket lining does the same thing, even when they are empty. You can see the imprint on the thighs. 

They are expected and not as bad as when boxer imprints are added on top of them. Anyway if the jeans are of thicker material it wouldn't be as obvious.

On 14/05/2017 at 7:25 PM, abang said:

Personal preference. Some skinny jeans are really too tight fitting and it's best not to have any other layer in between. No underwear for me if that's the case. 

Otherwise, underwear is good to avoid accidentally exposure when sitting or squatting down. :P

• Guest locked this topic