Male HQ

What Kind Of Men Attracts You Or You Like? (compiled)

Guest ANA

I am not sure if there is already a thread like this .... When I look at men: I'll look at his face, then legs -- must be hairy, armpit -- must be hairy too. I am attracted to men with hairy legs and armpit but not other body hair. :D

To me,

Manly is a must. No chubs. No bad smell. A good bod will definitely arouse my interest. Face do not need to be very nice.

Unless of course if I am very horny and that person wants to do a BJ for me, I could close one eye.

:P

Hmm, it’s a good topic, which guy is attracted to me? First of all, he must be a GAM as I’m a sticky rice. Well, first see the face, once he has the baby face, everything seems to be okay, other part of body would become secondary … :lol:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

He must dress well... A not so good looking guy with a really nice exec wear will still be able to attract me... :P Today some guy in exec wear got my attention at Raffles Place station even though he is not handsome and he seems to have a slight tummy... :P Too bad we just exchanged eye contacts and occassionally grin to ourselves... Nothing happened...

He should preferentially have single eyelids... Haha... I don't know why, but more than 70% of those who attracted me on the bus/train etc have single eyelids... :P

He should have nice proportional sized arms and legs... Arms are important, if they are exposed, they should show 'power'... :P These guys can have me stealing extra long glances at them throughout the trips... ;)

If legs are exposed, they should be smooth and not too hairy... And hopefully, the guy's wearing berms and the inner thigh(s) can be seen... Woot!! :rolleyes: :whistle:

He should preferentally have short neat hair...

A good package would also be attention grabbing... Haha... :lol:

I like mature, smart-looking man. Especially those who wear suits. One good example is Steven Chia - he is the reporters at the Channel News Asia primetime morning. He simply look gorgeous and delicious. :D

Hi, we have the same taste. Yes, Steve Chia is obviously my type too.

I'm attracted by different Types of looks, rather than the look of that person. Some may look good in executive wear, but may not be good in sports wear, and so on.

The Sportsman

Those in tank tops/singlet and matching shorts (jogging) with short crop hair; facial hair a plus, but depends on how it looks on the person's face; Tanned, lean fit to muscular bod, with nice chest and nice muscular thighs and calf.

The Executive

Those in executive wears with short crop hair. Facial hair like moustache and or goatee which enhances the looks to give it a cool look would certainly be a bonus.

The Uniform

Those in uniforms, e.g. Policemen, Army, Navy, Air force, with tanned cool looks, coupled with facial hair and matching sunglass, as well as how they carry themself.

The Rugged

Those which a rugged cut, which oozes manliness, dressed appropriately and not sloppy or dirty looking, healthy looks with stocky bod, neither skinny nor fat; Tattooed body done tastefully or facial hair is a plus.

Others

Swimming wear, Gymnastics and Leather wear are also some of my favorites.

Those with the above looks would certainly make me take a second look and if they carried with them a certain charm or charisma or have strong cool or cuteness factor. It would make my day.

Having said that, if happens to get to know them, other factors will comes in, e.g. body odour, attitude, mannerism, etc.

Sometimes a person may appeals to you, but from their action, instead of manliness, it ooze something else or when they speak, the mouth opens with yellowish teeth or smoker's breadth (no offence to smokers, just my preference) or body with strong body odour, etc. It just kills the image.

Looks are subjective, so what I like or don't like may not be what others may like or dislike. To each his own. :D

For me, I'm attracted by different Types of looks and build, rather than the look of that person. Some may look good in executive wear, but may not be good in sports wear, and so on.

but the most important matter to me is he must be either cub, chubby build and he must look fit(phyically and the way he talks?) Funny right?

hahaha

but how attractive they are, still i m attach so.. too bad... hahaha :lol::lol::lol:

258yvky.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Besides good rugged looks, good physique (tall, muscular or well-toned), what are equally important are his mannerism and his voice.... must be masculine :)

What puts me off are those effeminate muscular guys with high-pitched voice :yuk:

They should not frequently talk only about mundane gay stuff but on diverse topics

as for me... Hair. Body Hair First then facial hair...

Hard o describe... let's use some celebrity (mainstream and p--n) as comparision

p--n

===

Arpad Miklos

Wilfred Knight

Blake Harper

Main Stream

========

Julian Macmo (I think wrong spelling. the one in CHARMED. Pheboe's only husband. or the one in NIP TUCK)

Tony Danza (whos the boss, Family Law)

Those TYPE i can just faint and lie there and let them do whatever to me. Hmm.. if only Those people with such physique can respond to me like I I would respond to them....

........... what are equally important are his mannerism and his voice.... must be masculine :)

What puts me off are those effeminate muscular guys with high-pitched voice :yuk:

Earlier was a topic about masculine voice which could attract other too, it was an interesting topic too :P

http://bw2.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=585

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Buttocks, paunches, and yes, fats in the right amount and distribution. :lol:

Hey chubaholic, we think are alike, I like my man matured, manly and fats in the right places tooo as they make great bodies to hug and touch alot more then tough or skinnyy bodies where its either tooo hard or too skinny to feel goood, and to make it even better, hairy in the right places regardless of where they are from.

• 1 year later...

wow. haha. nah, i'm just curious and wanna read more about such stuffs. but if you guys dont advice me to do it then it's okay. i'll be a good boy and listen :)

This forum may not be the best place to start. The threads here can be quite bitchy and misguided.

Alex has a great blog at www.yawningbread.org and features an FAQ to understand about being gay:

http://yawningbread.org/arch_1998/yax-117.htm

Oogachaga is a gay support group which also provides a non-sexual forum for you to meet other like minded guys:

http://www.oogachaga.com/

Being gay is not just about finding another guy to have sex. Learn to love and accept yourself. Do not settle for anything less just because you are different from the rest of society.

Guest Only Me

Comeon guys we are all uncles and big brothers, lets give some space for little Xiao Di to learn from us. After all where else can he go if he wants to know aboy being gay and whay we do??

Go on ask Xiao Di, and we shall try to help to the best of our ability, maybe you will get snap or being told off, that

You're in the wrong forum. Most of us here won't like guys your age.

Im sorry, i didnt know abt this, but for which group this forum's target audience is? Is it mainly for matured audience and chubby as well? Is it something similar to honglimpark forum?

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Though it might be true that a lot of the members here like guys who are more mature in age, there are still guys here who like their men in all ages... I dun think this is a forum just for men who like mature men...

Most importantly, just behave like matured men when posting in the forum. :)

I prefer my men neat and well packaged (not the meat, just the general packaging,

Guest Only Me

And I like my men smart and intelligent, who can hold a good conversation,. not just a himbo, who is great in bed but speak like a child.... so age dosent matter

You're in the wrong forum. Most of us here won't like guys your age.

Im sorry, i didnt know abt this, but for which group this forum's target audience is? Is it mainly for matured audience and chubby as well? Is it something similar to honglimpark forum?

Just to prove some misunderstandings on the age group thing in this forum....

I am over 40 but NOBODY is interested in me here.

ps : I like guys of all age preferably 25 and above.

what kind... hmm... those who are not keen to show their bodies in tiny tank tops, with heavy perfume and sticky hair gel.

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

Guest high class mitch

i only suck, service and swallow cum for guys who are:

1) Graduate

2) Manly

3) Financially okay

anything lower than that, pls go away okay

Guest AlphaTop

1) Graduate

2) Manly

3) Financially okay

Is is true what they say about we always choose our opposite.

1) Graduate - because you are not a grad?

2) Manly - because you are effeminate / bottom?

3) Financially okay - because you are poor or were poor?

hello. may i know what kind of guys you people like?

i prefer young cute boys aged 16-20. okay im only 18.

------------------------------------------

Moderator's comment:

Please note that BW Forum has age restriction - Refer here: http://bw2.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=909

IkuTube

*points and laffs*

You should know better dude~! Wrong place to post~~~

1) Graduate

2) Manly

3) Financially okay

1)Graduate- because you're so high class you look down on non-graduates?

2)Manly- because you think you're a high class sissy?

3)Financially okay- because then he'll be able to support your high class life style?

Please la, don't have mirror at home issit?

Waiting to be bombarded only, so attention seeking.

BTW, swallow cum? Not so high class, after you get STDs.

"If Rice Is Expensive, Just Eat More Meat"

• 4 years later...
Guest I wonder

I'd like to know what do guys (PLUs) usually find attractive to another guy and I'm wondering why so. Personally, I get attracted to something which I don't have (from another guy of course, not some pussy or boobies). Then a friend of mine said he has attraction to someone they have in similar or in par with. So I'm wondering, how one is attracted to someone or something. Natural preference? Society? Does your preference change from time to time or was it the same since before?

Thanks for your input.

Guest Passingthru

Resilence:

- Physically, ie, heathy & in shape.

- Mentally, ie, not responding and behaving like the nonsense we see so much of in forums.

- Spiritually, ie, going beyond the surface of things. The ability to see the biogger picture.

Apperance: Warm n bright smile,looks ok to me is enough

Physically: Having a well-toned bod is an add on la,but being a btm i will prefer a top who is buffier den myself den thats enough :)

Character: Confident,good sense of humour is an add on,most impt is on par with my thinking..

After talking so much,the most importantly is he can accept me inside out n love me unconditionally....that i will return him with d same unconditionally.... sighs my thinking onli will happen in fairy tale bah hahahaha

^_^ 我会好好的等待我的王子出现。。。 :P

Attractions differs from person to person. Some you are attracted to them because of their looks, or physical appearance, while some because of the way they carry themselves and some because of the connections that you have with them after talking to them.

In many instances, first impression counts, be it meeting for a job interview or for a date.

Attraction preference is very personal. Some likes muscular manly guy while some likes lean toned guys. Perhaps your preference will change as your exposure towards ppl are you increase. I used to likes lean toned tanned sporty guys a lot and solely. However over the years I find fair looking guys with small eyes attractive as well. I think things changes as theres more exposure in my social life over the past few yrs.

Physically : It doesn't matter to me. As long as i deem him approriate looking and not unkempt or messy. Must not be always gloomy or moody face

Character : Someone that knows when i'm lying when i say i'm fine/i'm tired. Someone that takes time to comfort me when needed. Someone who cares about me.

In short, someone that i can rely on and trust to be there for me.

So just be  free , just be yourself. Nobody can be  the way you are.

Not ready for another relationship. Just live life and be happy.

• G_M changed the title to What Kind Of Men Attracts You Or You Like? (compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic