Male HQ

PRC / China Men Encounters (compiled)

dandan21

On 8/27/2019 at 12:27 PM, Guest prc extort said:

In that case, just stay abstinent while traveling in PRC.

He can only try to extort you in "exposing you" if you play super "discreet".

I came across this in CIA movies but never in real.

The only thing that happens in China as in other parts of South East Asia is that the guy turns out to be a "money boys" even when you confirmed 50 times that you don't entertain money boys and he is still asking for money. Then you just need to make a decision if you bargain him down to a "reasonable " sum or just throw him out of the hotel room.

Not that simple. 

I met one at a sauna in HK known to have lots of MB. Before going into the room with him, I asked him a few times while he's tickling my butts outside. He said no.

Once in the room, with me sprawled on the bed and he pumping me from behind till I'm in heaven.

Then he asked, "大叔,如果方便的话,可以借几百块钱,让我还房租吗?"

All the while ending each sentence with a driving pile that emphasizes his demand backed by threats of coitus interruptus. 

Despite being pinned down under him, I still resisted and told him no since he lied. But every time I said no, he banged me hard.

"给不给?"

One hard bang, stop.., one ask.

I'm already meat under chopping block. I still refused. Then he stopped asking and kept pounding. When I'm whining like a kitten, he asked again, "爽吗?值不值得?"

By that time, I'm putty in his hands.

He kept asking,

"要不要?" 

"给不给?"

I forgot which I nodded yes to or SMH no to. Finally I just had to nod yes to everything so that he wrong stop and he'll bring me to orgasm.

He follows me to the locker and I surrendered 300HK for the pleasures.

He still complaining that I'm cheap. 

As revenge, he suddenly pulled off my towel and parted my ass cheeks showing those nearby my wet hole, "呢條大叔食飽好孤寒嘅,佢只想食免費餐,呢哋好好屌佢嘅屎忽。"

At that time I was bending down to put my trousers back into the locker, so I was total exposed.

Given the tight space of almost touching each other, someone touched my butts. I looked up, is another uncle giving me that wink wink.

He whispered, "我好仲意你嘅屎忽吖。"

One thing overseas saunas, they can be really raunchy. I'm no shy either. I let him fondle me while bend over. Other uncles just watched the free show.

Finally he led naked me by the hand to look for a room for final slaughter. OMG, his fetish is for sloppy 2nd because his cock is not strong and hard to satisfy me. 

"你俾人屌過嘅窿,鬆鬆滑滑濕濕熱辣辣,好容易屌。。。"

"咁你唔介意食人哋口水嘅咩?我已經係舊拖鞋喔,仲係破鞋。"

"哇,你都唔介意俾人屌咯,我點會嫌棄你呢? 大家都係大叔,有時候我都要俾人哋屌咖。"

Actually I think he's interested to see someone better than him being already used because he kept asking me those very intimate sexual moments. He's a pure top who don't like being fucked yet he also had no choice but be a bottom sometimes. 

He can't perform properly as a top. A used bottom is easier to satisfy. 

On 6/16/2017 at 3:17 PM, fab said:

U sound like a pervert n u need to seek medical help.

U should be glad they din bash u up or call the police.

Pls dun give him more wild ideas.

Everybody have their lusty side

• 9 months later...
On 8/29/2020 at 12:45 AM, Guest Armpits said:

中国猛男天菜无敌

吃太多会涝赛。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest prc_lover

omg theres a hot PRC staying at the next block who was drunk with his friend the other night and peed at the primary school fence.

I WAS SO TURNED ON!!!! omg i want him so badly :(

1 hour ago, Guest prc_lover said:

omg theres a hot PRC staying at the next block who was drunk with his friend the other night and peed at the primary school fence.

I WAS SO TURNED ON!!!! omg i want him so badly :(

Sure, please read the news below before deciding whether to proceed with action  to fulfil your few minutes lust.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/suntec-city-security-officer-sexual-assault-drunk-man-in-toilet-10953882

Guest prc_lover
On 2/5/2021 at 6:16 PM, Guest Sure said:

Sure, please read the news below before deciding whether to proceed with action  to fulfil your few minutes lust.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/suntec-city-security-officer-sexual-assault-drunk-man-in-toilet-10953882

i wasn't intending to do anything non consensual :) was just thinking of approaching him n paying him for his pee

I went to Cruise Club many years ago and met a PRC guy. He had a decent body too. I drank quite some alcohol before so I was tipsy and he said he loved cuddling drunk guys in sauna. He got up around 5am and got horny so he fucked me. Was a rough hot fuck but I was so satisfied. One of the rare times where I got kissed after the fuck.

Guest prc_lover

i have been hanging out at his void deck... still cant see him :( do u guys have any recommendations where most prc guys would hang out? like construction types

10 minutes ago, Sg boi said:

Just got sucked by a young Prc at one of the mrt toilet. Quite skillful and I just burst in his mouth.

did he thank you for your serving of CNY bird nest?

Guest prc_lover
1 hour ago, Sg boi said:

Just got sucked by a young Prc at one of the mrt toilet. Quite skillful and I just burst in his mouth.

nice! what's he like?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Salmon Swirl Quit His Girl

Is washed-up PRC basketball player Ding Yanyuhang sending a message with his "Basketball Is My Boyfriend" shirt?

nmmcplpmlv.jpeg

I know they make "Basketball Is My Girlfriend" shirts because I own one so why is a professional player wearing that?

Guest Derelict

I went to buy dinner just now. In 2 diff food stalls I saw PRC working there.....Kan Ni Na, 两条LAN PA都是我Derelict的菜!

Derelict llike telling them:  “我要点他来吃!”

妈的,我都觉得自己贱!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Last time can find outside Aljunied or Kallang Mrt station. Also Chinatown loh. Suck and fuck until shiok. Mouth sore legs weak.

Now not sure.

Guest Tyler Nipples
3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Last time can find outside Aljunied or Kallang Mrt station. Also Chinatown loh. Suck and fuck until shiok. Mouth sore legs weak.

Now not sure.

As in what?  You suck them and they fuck you?

Do they CIM?

Guest Guest

1 hour ago, Guest Tyler Nipples said:

As in what?  You suck them and they fuck you?

Do they CIM?

So hot to think of those PRC blue-collar workers blasting their man juice down your hungry throat.

Guest Guest
3 minutes ago, Guest China said:

China CHIENSE guys are hot omg. Their cum yummy. I don’t mind eating them for my entire life 

1.4 billion ml of semen down your throat, bitch!

Guest China
13 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

1.4 billion ml of semen down your throat, bitch!

Please give me daddy! Omg I still remember my China ex colleague. He wasn’t muscular but his face handsome enough ok edi 😍

• G_M locked this topic